Where is a US resident supposed to buy bitcoin with a debit card. Coinbase refuses to verify me...

Where is a US resident supposed to buy bitcoin with a debit card. Coinbase refuses to verify me. I just want to transfer it to binance and buy ONE...

Attached: JPEG_20190518_221404.jpg.png (183x208, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/assets/payments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kucoin

ABRA is the best for us based, no fees and you custody your own BTC, ETH, and LTC. BRD is cool too

kucoin is a great option I'm more and more impressed with that exchange

kucoin's constant verification code shit is cancer

Sorry for the spoonfeeding, but how do you use your card to buy? All I see for deposit are options for coins.

Why can't you just wire from your bank? They have a lot of limitations on using debit cards because of theft reasons

use the "cash app" takes 10 min to set up and easy buy and sell

the trading pin? or 2FA?

Don't know how to do that either on the app, can't find it.

kucoin.com/assets/payments

2FA. i've never had to use that stupid authentication app more times in my entire life

Coinmetro user

God dammit, Bank of America doesn't allow buying bitcoin. Fuck the USA, fuck all of this, how am I supposed to ever make it?

you can trust a device for 30 days and not need it

I use BOA on Abra
Coinmetro KYC is 12 levels of hell good luck and i own XCM

Just tried, simplex denies it. I'm going to miss a moon mission because of these retarded road blocks

If anyone can help I'll send you like 10 bucks of btc once I can actually buy it. I know it's not much but it's what I can offer. I guess I could try a p2p exchange like localbitcoins but the vast majority of people require your id (just random strangers) and overcharge by 200%

I JUST WANT HARMONY

>I JUST WANT HARMONY

I know ur pain user. I'm getting denied by simplex too.

It's really difficult to dump a bunch of money really fast into crypto. Be patient.

Will I be too late?

user just breathe. There is ALWAYS a moon mission you simply can't miss.

Thanks user. Guess I'll go to bed. Goodnight

Local BTC buddy. Just buy cash.