Damn

That's sexy.... pumping boys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-002707~2.png (820x765, 193K)

made $20k today

Idiot me sold a big bag last week but still made couple hundred

How much higher we think itll go? Tempted to sell

how many people do you think even know about this? there's your answer

wut is dis

SHX nigga

you guys think theyre really going to pump due to the libra thing?

it already has. and barely anyone knows about it

i was trying to set up a p2pb2b account last night to buy in but i wasnt sure if they needed kyc, stellerdex is better tho

Exactly

stellarx is much simpler. and you can trade straight from your account, no need to deposit shit anywhere

Donald Trump, the most powerful man in the United States of America, said that Libra would not be aloud to operate!

do not sell user, at least not yet...

he just said they need to be regulated, which we all expected, I'm sure even zuck did

>$9k volume

Lmao fuck off pajeets

laugh at the volume all you want, still made $20k in 3 days nigger

> not buying the Jow Forums meme coin of the month before it gets noticed

this

also, volume is closer to $70k. learn to read nig

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 1.30.52 AM.png (300x204, 16K)

Majority of volume isn't included on CMC faggot

realistically can this token stand on its own or are you dudes planning on dipping before libra gets the book thrown at it

cause im going to cut and run as soon as libra looks grim but i expect some silicon fomo into SHX

there will def. be some silicon fomo because SHX is targeting institutional money. every dev who wants to build on libra will want to use the SHX api to get a head start on the competition. also, I don't think libra will fail as easily as people think

also look up Tammy Camp (Stronghold CEO) and see how well connected she is in silicon valley. they know what they are doing

This

when do you guys expect this to take off?