Plebbs in anger phase of Chainlink

who's laughing now bitch

acceptance coming

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-221326.jpg (1080x2340, 668K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-221335.jpg (1080x2340, 643K)

Lmao
Why does Reddit hate making money?

Kek, they're coming to the realisation that they invested in shit coins. Link makes them obsolete.

they don't. It just that they're really fucking bad at it. It's even worsened by the fact that you have gay little subreddits for specific things instead of general boards. If you badmouth "subject x" on the "Subject X" subreddit, you'll be instantly downvoted and hidden,thus suppressing critical thinking.

Jow Forums might be full of pajeets and newfags right now, but its still leagues ahead of reddit when it comes to critical analysis.

LINK is ultimate pleb coin and with OMG will always be best at not delivering

lmao "push the narrative" what a fucking nervous kike. As if any narrative could stand up against the most powerful egregore ever created

Attached: 1561436673962.png (1080x1533, 1.3M)

>What is chainlink?

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooo. How can you be in crypto and not be at least partially aware of any top 100 coin?

This. Honestly, I can't believe you guys are still around. I have to commend you on the long game. For the past two years, Link shills have been coming here to take advantage of vulnerable new members on biz. You know the whole /ourcoin/ thing? It's true. Check the archives, there were plenty of posts trying to force Link as a meme. The project is literally two guys and a whitepaper. Google isn't even using chainlink, they just wanted to shill their own services to the blockchain market. It's amazing that some of you faggots actually fell for this. I do have to admit, the fact that sergey has kept the curtain up this long is surprising. All of the other scam projects died during the bear market. Do you honestly believe a philosphy major with a minor in religious studies could be the one responsible for arguably the largest and most revolutionary technology in blockchain? think again faggot. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Adelyn still works for her old AI company, and gets thrown just enough LINK to buy her cup of coffee each morning. Maybe she'll get around to writing a blog post on a lazy weekend. Rory got fired for not adhering to the team's strict diversity standards, he kept calling Thomas a bitch-ass faggot. The only person actually working on the project is some autist named Navyadmiral on github. Last I heard, he was picked up through one of those government "hire a retarded kid" programs. He doesn't even get paid by the team, meanwhile Sergey is dumping batches of 700,000 LINK for the Steam summer sale. How can you actually have faith in this? My recommendation, sell while it's still above $0.25.

they're arrogant. they don't want LINK because it's associated with Jow Forums. fucking stupid if you ask me. they invest emotionally, not logically.

double space your comments and now they think you're some sort of genius. they're easily fooled. Reddit used to be awesome 8 years ago. after they marketed themselves now they have nothing but dumb normies on there. they lost the game.

Redditors are robots. Lost causes.

no one is shilling it there with double space nicely written paragraphs, so to them only dumb people buy and link doesn't exist/is a scam. brainlets

Digg was basically the same thing and I used to think they were faggots too. Imageboards have always been superior to link sharing sites.

Anyway thanks for sharing this OP. I'm really enjoying watching them squirm. I'm so happy that I was convinced to invest everything I had into LINK.

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>Jow Forums might be full of pajeets and newfags right now, but its still leagues ahead of reddit when it comes to critical analysis
>critical analysis
lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooo

Yeah, it's obviously a scam, Jason Parser has 65% of the stack to himself. Stay away from this shitcoin, they just use technobabble to lure 110 IQ almost-normies into their scam. Nobody really understands it, but this shit is going to collapse once everything comes out. Their javascript has already been hacked and the nodes are going offline one by one, and Sergey has already secretly left the project team. If you value your money then keep it well away from chainlink and invest in a reliable and trustworthy team like XRP or XLM. Chainlink is the epitome of a multi-level and intelligent scam. There are only three or four people on the team, who have some of the most unimpressive resumes in the blockchain field.

Their Testnet consisted of nothing more than a simple JSON Parser, something that any college freshman could put together over a weekend. Remember all of those "projects" during late 2017 that ended up being nothing more than vaporware? Chainlink is one of them. Somehow they've survived for two years, but I think that's due to the different approach they have taken. Instead of hyping their coin, they've stayed extremely patient. They know that they can make more money from you over the course of a few years rather than weeks. I would be very cautious if you decided to buy Chainlink, as it could very well be the worst decision you've ever made. The CEO of SmartContract (Sergey Nazarov), the founder of Chainlink, holds a degree in Sociology and a minor in Religious Studies.

i can smell your shit from here. Go back fagit

He's also worn the same shirt at every single conference for the past two years. Is that really someone you want to trust with your money? Don't fall for all of the technical terms used in this talk. Those words mean nothing. The people in the crowd don't even know what he's talking about. The Blockchain Team Leader at Microsoft, Chad O'fork, said this about Chainlink in February 2018: "While Smartcontract and Chainlink are interesting projects, I doubt there would be any real use-case in the future for such technology. Companies do not like to put their data in the hands of anonymous node operators."

The battle cry of the deluded linkie. Nigger none of those companies are touching your shitcoin with its unfinished whitepaper. Sergey has never delivered a working product before, he walked away from two old ones the guy is a fucking seasoned vapourware salesman. How can you have before you, the man’s history, a shitcoin ERC token that doesn’t even do anything, a joke whitepaper which has no technical information on how to get decentralized oracles working, an illegal ICO which has already burned through 32 million dollars in 2 years, as shown by the need to actually SELL LINK from dev wallets to pay wages. What the fuck more do you need to know?

Linkies are truly the dumbest fucking NPCs in existence here. If you make the same thread and have a few pajeets reply to it for a year they’ll believe anything you say. You people will believe anything at all, because you lack the skills to investigate claims, because none of you know anything about tech.

>Is that really someone you want to trust with your money?
Yes.

Attached: 1563031931220.jpg (417x501, 127K)

Sergey is a low energy walrus fuck and I’ll punch him in his faggot face if I ever see him for spamming my board with his shitcoin.

Do you repeat those 3 names while you rock back and forth in the corner of your room while the landlord bangs on your door? Don’t you have any self awareness to see how cringey this is?

here’s an argument why Chainlink is actually fucking shit
>google swift oracle
these are the technical reasons why the system still isn’t working yet
>GOOGLE, swift oracle
Chainlink does not have a network of decentralised oracles
>GOOGLESWIFTORACLE
>GOOGLESWIFTORACLLLLLLLEEEEEEE
>GOOOOOOGLESWIIIIIIIFTORAAAAAACLLEEE

Everyone in this thread that is pro chainlink is a non-programmer arguing about software, hence all low IQs. This is objectively true and anyone who believes otherwise should consider the absolute lunacy required to think that way.

Imagine you all had invested in a factory to make gears for use in airplanes. Now imagine someone who works in aeronautical mechanics comes in and explains that the gear prototype they spent 2 years and 32 million on is actually just a mold to make an already existing gear design and they have no factory at all.

Now imagine all the shareholders start getting angry at this and convince themselves these amazing gears they’re not producing will enable FTL travel. That’s what all this is like

>8 years ago
oof you almost made it too.
You have to go back.

If programmers are so smart why are they constantly being replaced by pajeets?

Imagine not buying ETH under $5
Sorry lad but you sound like the type of person that likes to be a broke boy.

Incompetent administration. If they do this they are doomed to fail. Programmers are not so easily replaceable. If you know anything about the profession then you understand that it is a delicate thing. You know your way around your own code like you know your way around your house or the roads of your local area.

It's pasta dude

The real rad pill is that him, ari, hal, and a lil help from nick, dids bitcone. They are all apart of that cult and mkultrad vitalik into didsing ether. Knowing its dids the orkle troubles. They basically exit scummed BTC and dumped it into eth which was the bull prepping of 17 so they could mkultra swift and Blythe. And then they spent there 17 profets on buying fivr pajeets to be in their delphi gang. Dan gave Blythe foot herpes so she got fired by swift. Swift knew Sergey was just trying to use them to hack a bank in Crimea so they hired Dan selman to fix them but the Sergey bought dan with his money from domain squatting cryplets. But then dan was mad so he had madelyn moss spell there flyers and then tell her AI bots to spread the story about Blythe foot herpes. Ari was nervous so he convinced craj to cry in court and throw a bigmac at a judge but it only buried the foot herpes story for a few days so nick called in a favor and had john eat his dic on TV. As a last ditch to avoid getting caught Sergey convinced Steve and rory to stop playing madden and they fixed the Orkles trouble and got Blythe the dr. Scholls brand valtrex. Make of it what you will

I don't discriminate when it comes to learning. I read from everywhere. just know how to filter out the bullshit. just like the bullshit that gets posted on here too.

You have to go back

like all that dumb fud trolling being posted above. just ignore the lowest rung of society

Wait until the Chromia marketing really starts

Anyone with a bag is going to make it.

another dumb nigger falling for shitcoins

Checked
Based & Sergey pilled