I am selling all of my Link at $250 for a total of $25,000,000.00 (twenty five million dollars)

I am selling all of my Link at $250 for a total of $25,000,000.00 (twenty five million dollars)

This is the number I have chosen but I don't even know what i'd do with it desu

Good luck on the journey to $1k friends

Attached: 1561741744422.png (1000x712, 668K)

nigger you waited until $250 its only $750 left. Dont be a faggot

The delusion is astounding

Very nice im selling some at $60, 150, 500, 1000

*ahem*

Fuck off kikes I am never selling.

Attached: IMG_20190625_191003.jpg (983x1146, 100K)

sorry but I have no need for 100 million dollars, it seems like too much and I would just worry about getting kidnapped and tortured all the time

congratulations fren

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 6.51.50 PM.png (470x222, 147K)

$500 is my first sell off point. 250 is pretty weak sauce

This. Honestly, I can't believe you guys are still around. I have to commend you on the long game. For the past two years, Link shills have been coming here to take advantage of vulnerable new members on biz. You know the whole /ourcoin/ thing? It's true. Check the archives, there were plenty of posts trying to force Link as a meme. The project is literally two guys and a whitepaper. Google isn't even using chainlink, they just wanted to shill their own services to the blockchain market. It's amazing that some of you faggots actually fell for this. I do have to admit, the fact that sergey has kept the curtain up this long is surprising. All of the other scam projects died during the bear market. Do you honestly believe a philosphy major with a minor in religious studies could be the one responsible for arguably the largest and most revolutionary technology in blockchain? think again faggot. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Adelyn still works for her old AI company, and gets thrown just enough LINK to buy her cup of coffee each morning. Maybe she'll get around to writing a blog post on a lazy weekend. Rory got fired for not adhering to the team's strict diversity standards, he kept calling Thomas a bitch-ass faggot. The only person actually working on the project is some autist named Navyadmiral on github. Last I heard, he was picked up through one of those government "hire a retarded kid" programs. He doesn't even get paid by the team, meanwhile Sergey is dumping batches of 700,000 LINK for the Steam summer sale. How can you actually have faith in this? My recommendation, sell while it's still above $0.25.

You won't even reach a million dollars. That's something I would my bottom dollar on that!

Link won’t ever get that high tho. Isn’t it like $1 right now?

Yeah brainlet, just like Bitcoin and etherium was. Fundamentals! Fundamentals! Foo!

Good luck finding someone who buys it

I’ll bet you 1,500 LINK that it never goes above $15

Screenshotted.

you want to put that bet on smart contract? :)

I'm selling all my Chromia around then too. My gains will out do yours. Recommend you follow user.

Time for the Black pill
None... of these coins will ever. EVER get even close to a pump like BTC had again.
>fundamentals will pump my bag
How is bitcoins fundamentals? Oh yea... they are shit
First mover advantage, amazing catchy name, and mystery of origins and tech when it first released.
Link had some amazing partnership and news recently. The best it will probably ever have, and it had quite a nice pump.
Expect that to be the most short term action it will ever have had. Best case scenario for you stinks is a slow uptrend to test $5 top again before dumping.

This.

>I am selling all of my Link at $250 for a total of $25,000,000.00 (twenty five million dollars)

Mentally ill teenager.

Attached: AF1EA4AF-83EC-4929-A29A-88AB48504049.jpg (554x554, 32K)

I am down to put this on smart contract and take you virgin’s lunch money

OP, that’s nigger pleb tier logic. Don’t sell all, ever. Fiat is on it’s last legs. Selling all and going all in fiat is like an old cowboy selling his first car after a while so he can have two horses.

Donate it to a good cause fren anonymously. Be the change you want to see in the world.

faggot. 20m is not enough for anything. you'll just live modestly like a fag

how much LINK do you pajeets get to post here? I'm selling this shit before link does