en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEET#References
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been all over the world and the USA by far is best on Earth

wow, truly a stunning landscape

Attached: Capture.png (700x538, 1.05M)

kek

travel is a meme
that's why girls like it so much

keep telling yourself that. If you're not literally god level autistic, travelling somewhere can be the most fun experience of your life

Then you live in a shit

>tfw never been more than 100 miles from home

Attached: 18gmIJF.png (620x387, 201K)

That’s just sad.

I actually did. I had 800k at the top of 2017 and didn’t travel at all. Kill me

if a girl says she likes to travel she really says: nigga you betta make sum monee. you autists

I'll never get those people who thinks travelling is a meme. I'm getting bored if I live in one place for too long. And it is aesthetic pleasure to see how different parts of the Earth live.

Attached: succubus-6.jpg (1600x1011, 426K)

Europoors will never know the childhood experience of driving for hours on a roadtrip through the mountains or the desert, to come across one of those little pit stop towns, and hear those sacred words, "Hey kids, what soda and candy does everyone want?"

Nietzsche lived the same way

ITT: reddit normies trying to justify their spending habits
nigga if I wanted to travel I'd just go on google maps and travel wherever I feel like

how do you deal with waging when you know there are people travelling full time?

I'm a passive income diety and It just makes me sad. Im under pressure from friends to travel. I know the high of travelling long term but i am also too lazy and not crazy enough to just go live in another country for 6 months

Attached: 1554712894163.png (964x876, 32K)

>nigga if I wanted to travel I'd just go on google maps and travel wherever I feel like
Unironically based, I do this in smelly third world countries all the time so that I get the sights but not the hepatitis C

jesus christ you burgerfats have no idea how poor and empty your brains ans souls are just like your deserts. you probably even think a sofa ad you saw while choking on chips as a child was actually your memory. everything in your existance is a lie suggarfatfuck

Attached: We live n a society.jpg (670x534, 105K)

>you probably even think a sofa ad you saw while choking on chips as a child was actually your memory.
No bullshit: the first existential crisis I ever had was a mattress ad in 1999 when I was 9. The narrator says, with an echo effect, "...and no payments necessary until TWO THOUSAND AND FIIIIVE" and I was like "Holy frick, this millennium is almost gone for me, I'm almost in a new millennium, I'm only 6 years away until I have to start worrying about college placement exams".

Best part is that Breezewood is even worse now. Maybe less gaudy signs though, or more elevated I guess.

Attached: PRuFxGkB1d7K246AEMH3ojmfPNtDuHMGmRlQIrIURzQ.jpg (614x767, 69K)

Post LINK singularity I'm travelling everywhere!

It's exactly the same as being there right? Looking at a picture in your basement.

just go where ya wanna go when ya wanna go? why make it one or the other 100%? Yall real gay

I think video games such as the Witcher 3 with their landscape take a lot of joy out of travelling. Since, even if should feel good to actually move your body and see landscapes IRL (and experience related emotions such as real vertigo), the landscape, flora and fauna (and people if you aren't an introvert or autistic) tends to pale in comparison to these games.

>Living off his pension from Basel and aid from friends, Nietzsche travelled frequently to find climates more conducive to his health and lived until 1889 as an independent author in different cities. He spent many summers in Sils Maria near St. Moritz in Switzerland. He spent his winters in the Italian cities of Genoa, Rapallo, and Turin and the French city of Nice.

the absolute state of /v/cels

how much do you have now?

Oops, it was Kant
>A common myth is that Kant never traveled more than 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) from Königsberg his whole life.[45] In fact, between 1750 and 1754 he worked as a tutor (Hauslehrer) in Judtschen[46] (now Veselovka, Russia, approximately 20 km) and in Groß-Arnsdorf[47] (now Jarnołtowo near Morąg (German: Mohrungen), Poland, approximately 145 km).

Nietzsche was a depressed lunatic

If there's people that are anti-travellimg, just let them be like that. They're the ones missing out, so who cares. Obviously it's fun for most people to see and experience new things.

>muh beauty of nature
trees, rocks, dirt, plants, water, more dirt, rocks, etc.
>muh foreign cultures
shallow consumerist tourist trap resorts surrounded by ghettoes full of thirdworlders that will stab you for twenty dollars
>muh art, muh monuments
Can be seen online and analyzed for their value there, there's no real need to spend thousands of dollars on seeing something that in five years will be nothing more than a photograph
>muh broadened mind!
see above, all you're "learning" is that you're a chump easily separated from his money

Get out of the fucking basement, user

You don't go there and just stare at things, I live in a small country so I would like to see big city's, go on hikes, etc. Visiting museums would also be fun, seeing historical ruins would be cool also. Trying different food, different weather etc. Anyway what do you get out of being anti-travel anyway, I'm surprised that it's a thing.

Once I make it I want to visit exotic places like Antarctica, northern Norway, the Hebridean island, lost towns somewhere between Russia/kazakhstan/Mongolia/China... I just like that lonely vibe.

I took some out near the bottom knowing full well it would bounce just to punish myself for not taking profits when I should have. Only took out a couple percent of my total to fund an extended trip to Japan that I am currently on at the moment.

>big cities
Wow the exact same dirty overcrowded cramped hive copy-pasted hundreds of times across the globe! I'm sure that at the end of your life you'll be happy you spent your limited time and money going to sardine-can like complexes to see slightly differing configurations of tall buildings, poor people slums, druggies at clubs, and trash-laden public transportation.
>go on hikes
Pointless walking around for hours, getting nowhere and achieving nothing except staring at some stupid trees and rocks and the "rare three-striped red finch" that looks exactly like a regular fucking finch but it has a tiny red line somewhere on its plumage and thus you have seen an amazing endangered beast and this thousand-dollar excursion is the "experience of a lifetime".
>muh museums, muh ruins
Any historical, architectural, or artistic value can easily be analyzed through a picture, which is all you'll have left anyways in a couple months or years. There's nothing you gain from actually seeing them except pointless, self-masturbatory egoism gained from feeling "cultured" (read : going to stare at some rocks for a couple hours and blowing your hard-earned money to give it to the tour guide, someone much smarter than you)
>muh food
An utter meme, what kind of double-digit moron gets excited over what is ultimately just a rearrangement of grain, meats, vegetables, and spices that will be shit out by you in a couple days anyways. If you willingly spend your money "travelling" to eat "exotic" food you could just drive 40 minutes to get you deserve to lose it.
>muh weather
Is there a more pathetic "argument"? You could be doing literally anything else, yet you go "travelling" to get an effect easily accomplished by turning the thermostat up or down a few notches or getting a humidifier.
>woahhh bro its a few degrees higher ugghhh i looovvvee travelling its so exotiiccc!!!

cringe, also not an argument

i had some of the best moments in my life while travelling.
like seeing the aurora borealis when i was in iceland with my gf cuddled in my arm

And don't forget to thank me sir

imgur.com/ubJaIqL

you're a retard, you haven't seen the world

>2017 hits
>I'm cryptoNEET
>Decide now is the time to go to Japan because I'm a weeb and have a little play money for the first time
>It's May/June and hot as Hell
>I walk with all my things for miles and miles daily, feet are covered in painful blisters
>Lose wallet at one point
>I don't eat enough due to a combination of being too focused on going from one place to another and being too embarrassed to buy food with my limited mastery of the language
>End up losing 15lbs over 3 weeks.
>Get lost over and over and over (towards the end I got better at this though)
>Now have trouble watching anime because I'll hear a certain phrase or something that triggers an embarrassing memory of when I was there
I don't regret it but I probably won't do it again.

Girls like traveling because they want to get fucked by native niggers and they want to have selfies taken in exotic places to show off on social media.

Attached: fire.jpg (1050x743, 315K)

Most of you can't appreciate travel because you're souless, unempathetic, unable to appreciate beauty/nature and don't like meeting or talking to people. That's why it doesn't make sense to you. That's why you're on Jow Forums in the first place.

>me like traveling
>me travel me see pretty lights
>me see pretty lights me feel good
>traveling make me feel good
>me like traveling
yikes... is this the best travelfags can offer?

>Unable to appreciate natural wonders.
Truly sad desu.

If you're larping, you're good at it
If you're not, I'm sorry but you're missing out

How do you even enjoy life with this mindset? It seems to me that you're very reductionist in your views and are in fact starving in spirituality. I'd be suicidal if I were you

Yes it is an argument. You sound like a shut in overweight janny

then what is worth doing?

Why waste money on traveling when I can climb mountains or go into dungeons and slay dragons?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 2.23M)

And don't forget to thank me sir

imgur.com/ubJaIqL

>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords
cringe, didn't read
>muh beauty of nature!
trees, rocks, dirt, plants, water, more dirt, rocks, etc.
>meeting or talking to people
See? Exactly what I'm talking about. Meaningless, self-masturbatory egoism.
Yes, these impoverished people that have to bust their ass working for a living are so LUCKY to meet you!
Oh my GOD I wonder how they even lived their lives must have been so dull and meaningless before they had the BLESSING of meeting you, the GREAT ONE.
Of COURSE you are so enlightened and cultured because you were born to a good family, got a good career, and now frivolously spend your wealth going around to other countries so you can feel superior to all those stupid peasants who teehee never travel xD. Gotta snap a selfie of yourself and put it on normiegram so all your worthless suck-up sycophant "friends" can tell you what a great and noble and moral and cultured person, right, you simpering slime? You're a self-absorbed narcissist and it's a shame that you haven't contracted a stomach bug and shit your guts out in some hovel you fucking worthless swine.

it is not sad, how are people who are craving for new experiences different than junkies carving for next dose?

kek, sounds like travelers live rent free in user

Attached: 0FE8C7E5-7ABE-450D-B742-2DF1807308EC.gif (511x512, 105K)

of course travelling is fun. but it can be quite expensive to go on holiday all the time.

I also don't like the idea of travelling because all the roasties I dislike and think that they are better than me always like it a lot. I get the feeling that I need to acquire vasts amount of wealth to get a relationship with a thot because she loves to travel, so I should also be able to pay for that travelling...
Its the same shit as always OP, its about money and whores.
I rather safe the money I get, only spend the required amount for my basic needs and build up wealth through investing. I don't like waisting it all on fun, it doesn't feel right.

this x 100
only an npc would enjoy any of that

jesus christ. this is genuinely one of the most pathetic and sad things I've ever seen on this site lmao

You seem quite angry, did you know that hiking is actually good for the mind and body?. Also its funny how you keep saying trees rocks dirt etc, like your some deconstructive mastermind. Tell me how is sitting in your room all day surrounded by, cables, TV, wool, is any better? Because I know how it feels, and it feels shit. I think travelling ALL the time is obviously stupid, and you should only do it if you have a genuine interest in the country you want to visit. But I think your way off-base in saying that it's just a stupid meme and not worth doing. One of the main reasons I want to make money is so that i can travel a bit.

Yes I'm sure you are so much less of an npc because you sit in your room staring at charts all day.

Wow. I almost feel sorry for you.

>muh pretty lights
>muh slightly differently colored rocks, trees, plants
>muh large bodies of water
What's really sad is that you might actually think you're an intelligent person.

not an argument
>How do you even enjoy life with this mindset?
The purpose of life is not to "enjoy" it, you delusional spoiled child. Only dopamine-rush addicted hedonists that live in a fantasy land unironically believe all the BS about the greatness of "partying" and "traveling" and "dating" in a mad, delusional, animalistic, rush to feel brainless pleasure for life in a self-denying, nihilistic, ultimately doomed struggle against death. You're no different from a wild animal that when given excessive quantities of food will keep consuming it without a second thought until its belly distends and it dies from sheer overeating.
>I'd be suicidal if I were you
Seethe more, cuck
>personal attacks and appeals to emotion
Really pathetic, maybe reddit is more your speed bucko. I'm sorry you can't just downvote and block to shut away the meanies that say meany meany words so you can avoid differing and intellectually stimulating opinions forever and stay in a stagnated intellectual safe space for the rest of your life - oh wait, I'm not. Grow up.
If you unironically think there's no purpose to life other than brainlessly seeking adrenaline and dopamine, following your animal instincts, then you'll never know the answer anyways.
see above, not an argument
same for you as well, seething faggot

Why bother doing anything amirite? May as well just kys.
Actually I'm glad people like you don't travel.

Ever wondered why you're so angry? That's not normal user.

The reality is you're bitter because you don't know how to enjoy life. And worse than that instead of recognising it and trying to make a change you try and rationalise is as the correct way to be.

ok let me explain something, You need to understand that these neets lurking on this horse cum gorglling forum, are completely different than you. you seem to be what they actually refer to as a normie, i'm not saying this to be mean or to look cool or have the approval of my fellow neets, but you need understand something, these guys are completely different, they live in their heads, and they have a complete model of society, the world and people into their minds and they are so stubborn into believing the models they made, that argueing with them is as constructive as talking to a wall. how do I know? well...that's because i am one of them, and been one of them since i was a kid, i am autistic as fuck, talk to myself and i can understand people, how they are how they think, the instant i see them and talk with them for like 1-2 minutes...i'm not saying that i'm a psychic, but my brain is able to create models of the people i meet , and most of the time it's not wrong, and i cqan even extrapolate alot of things, and sometimes even guess how their life went and how they childhood went. i don't do this on purpose, also I really...never asked for this, as most of time i prefer not to talk to people, because they are too easy for me to read, that's

I'm not even mad lol, I'm actually having a hearty chuckle at you and your cringey posts. I'm going to go hiking with my wife this weekend and you can stay in your room and "analyse pictures for their artistic value.". Hope you have fun brah

Attached: 313-3136080_pepe-wojack-suit-tux-pepe-and-wojak-laughing.jpg (820x559, 100K)

You made me lol but seriously user, read The Power of Now, try meditation and learn how to appreciate experience for what it is rather than deconstructing it into words and concepts. Nihilism is just a perspective, not absolute truth, and it destroys your happiness. Traveling can be an enriching experience in the moment if you're not doing it for social media and ego gratification.

You're married retard, you're just as big of a normalfag as they are.

hes trying to say that he was able to change and even get married despite being an autistic neet on the inside

Don't forget to thank me sir

imgur.com/r7hn765

neets need to use their own intellect to become normies again, i think it's awsome for them to grow balls and try to discover things, yes i know you've already read about everything and watched movies tv shows and played games that ùmade you live alot of emotions, reality seems to be dull compared to all this, but you neets need to realize that you will eventually become old and the only memories you'll have, were actually memories made by another autist (a writer, story teller, game designer , mangaka etc.), you'd have lived your whole life as a fucking fantasy.

neets need to go beyond their autism and actually build their own experiences, because in the end, life is very short, even though most of us here still don't realize it but we have what? 20 - 10? 30? 40? more years to live? and what? we have enough energy to enjoy thing for even less time?

you need to understand that these neets are not normal people, you can't just go and tell them off travelling is amazing... they will always find ways to prove you are wrong and they are right.

but i think autists should grow beyond their tism like me, and discover the world.

A NEET is just a guy without a job. There are millions of niggers sitting on porches right now that are NEETs.
His mistake is assuming we were ever normals.

yeah. most neets are too afraid to leave their safecspace and search for constant excuses. just like this guy at the end of their lives they will be filled with regret

Except they aren't right because you experience reality from your perspective of it. So if travel is amazing for you then it is. And of everything is pointless for you then it is. I know how I'd rather live.

if you think about it, autists that become chad are literally unstoppable. most chads are NPCs

you are mistaken, a neet is also an autist, the autism is what makes them unable to face reality and society.

alot of normies don't have jobs, but they arn't lurking an anime forum and arn't autists. the neets i refer to are completely different people i'm not talking about unemployed retards, neets i refer to are usually high IQ autists that CHOSE to be this way and refuse to see the world or talk to people because of their intellect and autism

Ahh, yes, just as expected. More smug condescension and virtue signalling from our little "traveller" friend. Notice the derision, the desperate need for validation, so clearly visible in just a few short words. The "hip" reddit lingo, the pathetic attempt at snark... all this is the sad machinations of a weak mind trying to appear superior at any costs, because you're a fucking braindead narcissist who can't think of anything but desperately trying to prop up your own ego by looking edgy and cultured. It's really pathetic how deep your inferiority complex runs.
And look here! More desperate attempts to look oh-so-enlightened and intelligent and "educated", more pathetic cries and accusations. Do you never get bothered by your endless projection? No, you don't, because you never think from a perspective any wider than your own needle-wide view, and in the depths of your self-absorption you think that you and only you can only be right. A pathetic way to cope. I can't believe that people so fragile and insecure can exist.
Another pathetic non-argument. Childish insults will get you nowhere. Have I struck a nerve, you degenerate hedonist?
>I'm not even mad lol I'm literally laughing lol cringe bro xD
Holy shit imagine being THIS fragile. Yikes dude. Listen, it's okay to accept yourself for who you are. There's no need to desperately cope and try to brag about how great you are to compensate for your crippling insecurity and validate yourself by winning the "admiration" of others. It's honestly quite demeaning for your image for you to have to brag about an "achievement" that 99% of humanity has made and that is all determined by your genes anyways. But I suppose it's the sign of a weak and needy person to constantly need the validation and attention of others.

That was not an argument, I'm legitimately trying to make you aware, you're very defensive for absolutely no reason on an internet imageboard. That's normal to you?

You're like a traveling baby.
Traveling != booking some shitty resort for 2 weeks. Traveling = driving/hiking across a country doing shit normie tourists will never do.

>realizes he gonna die either way
>decides he should hate everything instead of enjoying the ride
kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEET#References

You're an idiot and need to stop posting

that's the kind of guy i'm talking about to you are right and i think the idea of society and the world you have and modelled in your head arn't wrong, but i do think that you should go beyong that, accept the world for what it is and for its weaknesses and just create yourself memories that you'll be able to enjoy, or even manage to meet someone that will complete you and show you that you can accept that your idea of the world can be mutated into something more inclusive that allows other people or normies to coexist in it.

you can do it man

nice wikipedia post, so now because it's written in wikipedia you like completely btfod an user on an anime forum congratz dude

Don't forget to thank me sir

imgur.com/r7hn765

Butthurt fatty
(You)

Attached: BCEDEA42-7ABB-4CF2-813B-F34A84A346F6.gif (607x609, 821K)

Im going to travel to amsterdam to suck on some hookers toes, lick and sniff her feet. It would be hard to justify travel without that.

Wow you really are autistic... how tf do you lose your wallet did it slip out of your butter covered hands? Also it's Japan you couldn't find a place with order online-rapid pick up?

i dont know why but this COPE post made me laugh out loud

>trees, rocks, dirt, plants, water, more dirt
Lmao. Visit Yosemite national park, or anywhere outside an air conditioned room and you'll realize how dumb you sound.

Nietzsche got syphilis from a whore when he decided to lose his virginity at 18. Even he managed to travel.

based
>muh exercise!
Go to the gym and get on a treadmill, fatty. Anything else is just rationalization and cope.
>Tell me how sitting in your room all day is any better?
Ahhh yes, the strawman school of arguing. Great choice. Everyone who isn't exactly like ME, the wise, the cultured, the great, must obviously be a worthless leech sitting in his room all day, because you're always right about everything. Cope more.
>muh happiness
A giant cope. Believing in a lie to feel better about yourself is skydaddy-tier stupidity.
>more projection and cope from the insecure user
Shhhhh don't worry buddy, your poow wittle pwecious ego isn't damaged too much
>muh hate
And again you prove that you have the emotional and intellectual maturity of a prepubescent middle schooler. Is that really the only way you can see the world? Binary, base emotions such as "hate" and "happiness"?
>me feel good thing good
>me feel bad thing bad
Such a worldview is practiced only by apes, hedonists, and imbeciles. Someone who is not constantly desperately chasing attention and quick emotion through his animalistic impulses to get his constant kicks of dopamine and adrenaline, is , to you, utterly meaningless. Imagine being such an insecure child that the only measure you have for a thing is if it makes you feel good. Such self-absorption and shallowness is the mark of insecurity and immaturity.
seething attention whore

Oh right, I'm sorry faggot. How could I EVER forget the other "beauties" of nature?!
>clouds, mud, insects, more mud, sticks, sand
WOOOAAAHHH BROOOOO SOO COOLLL II LLOOVEEE TRAAVAVVEEELLIIINNNGGG

>muh maturity
>meaningless
What are you accomplishing? Fucking nothing.

It's not those things you've mentioned that makes it memorable but the people you travel with. Sucks that you don't have any friends.

You sound like me when I was 16. You're a faggot.

Fuck, you just took me back man. Those were the days.

Attached: C9C2EBB9-4BA9-454C-8664-1D295BCA60F5.jpg (800x800, 88K)

I can smell you through your post.
I will die knowing I stood where Marius, Caesar, Pompey, and all the other greats stood, in the Roman Forum.
My ancestors are smiling at me, imperial, can you say the same?

HAVE SEX you seething incel

lmao notice how the entire time he talks about travelling, its always about how that particular aspect is meaningless to him but never mentions other people at all

>what are you accomplishing?
What are YOU accomplishing?
And you sound like a pretentious pseudo intellectual idiot that writes poems about the pigeon he saw the other day to sound "deep". You're not as smart as you think you are, buddy.
Keep that ego in check.
>le epic vidya quote
Cringe, stay in school
Another meaningless and trite cliche statement. You might as well tell me to "LIVE LOVE LAUGH", that's how shallow and plastic that sentence is. It's devoid of any real meaning and you're just using it as a cope to delude yourself that you are truly happy. Most relationships are transactional, coercive, one-sided, empty, pragmatic, or abusive in nature, and you're fooling yourself if you think any different.
No thanks, mindless animalistic fornication isn't my thing, but I guess smaller minds can satisfy themselves with that.

Enjoy your STDs lol