Imagine not holding coins that payout

Attached: NEO-KCS.png (560x315, 83K)

Red pill me on KCS and I'll buy some. Just hopped on Kucoin for the first time last week

Biz hates this shit. They want tokens really cheap with massive supply so they never moon. Why should they collect some form of profits when we are still so early and speculative. Better for these autistics to double down on a dream of 1000X. Crypto is already risky and these coins hedge against it in a small way by allowing you to take profit and not touch the principal

Only exchange token that pays dividends (50% daily) and burns token (10% every quarter). It's deflationary like BNB with dividends. The exchange has soft staking for NEO, EOS, TRX, IOST, ATOM, NULS, BTT and is adding more every day. They added margin trading this week. International user base and the best response to their customers/ KCS owners. The exchange has only improved over the last 2 years, with no hacks at all.

Exchange is solid with a smooth and secure experience across the board, KCS pays dividends from both KuCoin and KuMex volume (new margin trading platform), offers discount in trading fees, there is a coin buy back and burn system and there are rumors of a KuCoin chain where KCS will be instrumental

Sadly Kucoin’s exchange volume is ENTIRELY washtrading and so you don’t receive any fees from that. Then they additionally reduced the payout from 50% to 25%, fucking bullshit scam exchange. I dumped my KCS a week ago, it’s literally not worth it

Sounds pretty neat. I really liked using the exchange the little bit that I did. Any idea on where price movement of the token will go? And does the price of the tolen affect the dividends paid or strictly volume and fees based?

You were saying? First fund to yield dividends in about 12 to 18 months. Buy now while it's cheap for long hold you absolute fucking retards. Dyor if you don't believe me.

Attached: npx.jpg (1000x1000, 42K)

Dividends paid are strictly volume and fees based, but the dividends are paid in KCS so if ou hold them you are exposed to future movements in price, including movements up

Personally I see this going at least x10 from here

Kucoin peaked at $20, so 10x shouldn't be hard once it pops. Dividends are paid in KCS so when your KCS 10x so will your dividends USD value

Low quality fud. Truth is the lowered fees for volume traders recently and volume shot up to top 10 level but dividends didn't go up much because of the new fee schedule so a few like this tard are upset. This is why Kucoin is now doing a weekly KCS burn until Sept, to make it up to KCS holders

NEO, KCS and BNB are underrated. They give you a share of the traffic you’re creating. If Wall Street buys crypto, these will be some of the crypto they buy first. Biz isn’t smart money, dumb money sees link as moon

Attached: 400421D9-C37D-4014-AE0C-FBC89EAE9983.jpg (560x994, 543K)

Is KCS legit? Numbers seems too good to be true

>If Wall Street buys crypto, these will be some of the crypto they buy first.
Wall Steet won't buy unregistered securities.

oh no. Then they'll have to register with the SEC to get that business. The SEC has already forgiven ETH and probably EOS and XRP for being unregistered securities. Every ICO that didn't register with the SEC is an unregistered security. Dumbass

>Truth is the lowered fees for volume traders recently and volume shot up to top 10 level but dividends didn't go up much because of the new fee schedule so a few like this tard are upset. This is why Kucoin is now doing a weekly KCS burn until Sept, to make it up to KCS holders
The exchange has seen volume increasing steadily for a year but recent fee lowering and adding over 15 cryptos that you can now soft stake have driven new volume increases

Use referral code: EHevba

referral code: 1csNg

1. buy 1000 kucoin and 500 neo
2. wait 5 years

Ref code E3dHff

45% annual ROI right now with daily payout

That's at the same price, imagine if it goes 10X from previous high, that's 100x from here and your divs just became enough to cash out and live off

The exchange is one of the best you can use. KCS could go either way though.

That’s fucking nuts

I'll explain why they're complete shit.
>20% yearly return, beats S&P500 right?
>Coin goes down 98%
>Atleast I have my payouts
Fucking kek.

I bought NEO at $0.50 when it was antshares my gas has bought me more shitcoins than i care to mention

well we aint going get that chance, what are other cheap coin atm without the exit scam vipe?

And I bought Tron at 100mil mcap. Doesn't mean it's fundamentally good. You really come here with your anecdotal evidence and expect good feedback?

Attached: brainlets.png (282x179, 14K)

They all have exit scam vibe at first. ETH was a scam here, ANS was a scam, BTC elsewhere was a scam. OMG didn't give anyone scam vibes, LINK didn't give many scam vibes but they keep scamming us

It's fundamentals don't really matter much. You don't even know what fundamentals are in the crypto space. Staking currently running is great fundamentals so TRX actaully is better than a lot of crypto. Businesses making profits is good fundamentals you dipshit