Financially ruined SV

Guys....how bad is it?

Attached: 98423C6D-65BD-4A2D-B0EA-48DB5B4819B8.jpg (398x398, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/forged-documents-multi-billion-dollar-162625874.html
imgur.com/iAqndH6
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=FIvqn87iAz8
youtu.be/hXUOSCGfuJA
mobile.twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1148258054481178624?s=09
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HHHHNNNNNNNNGGGG

Attached: AF5DEBFA-A497-411A-9407-B1DCC7D36EE7.jpg (640x138, 29K)

Imagine the smell

Oh no no no nooooooo

Craig why u do this

Attached: A90B5A96-CA18-4FC2-9AB2-4EC2E3D5D3B4.jpg (640x487, 191K)

Is that guy in jail yet?

10$ EOY

This will be flipped by 0xbtc soon.
And 0xbtc's price doesn't even need to move for that to happen.

Craig said BSV 1200,- USD @ EOY

...thoughts?

conservatively likely. look at the projects being built on it. no other crypto to compare to.

Money Button, Streamanity, Twetch, WeatherSV, etc lots more

I keep accumulating even though I have more than 3 tickets to the 21 club. greed and excitement I guess.

just wait for it

yeah lets see how low this dump goes. i hope it holds above 100,- EUR / 110,- USD.
I dont like it but it was overdue to correct more or less.

1200 sats maybe

get the fuck out of everything and buy ETH I won't say much but you'll be grateful later

Attached: 1561576399148.png (1072x975, 236K)

>believing anything that faggot scammer says
lmao the absolute state
don't forget to go poo in the loop ranjeet

probably well, hard to see it go lower than that.

I would love for it to go lower. I can scoop up even more. maybe I believe in the project too much to care about price right now. I just want more bsv.

overall project looks ok to be fair.

i do not hope that Craig is turning from an Asset towards a Liability.

Even as an investor i have to say:
I don't trust him fully. His story is likely a mix of truth and bullshit.

YET: I do hope that the important parts are "correct and true". For whatever reason he seems to lie on certain things.
I doubt he's a complete scam. He produced some of his background and has also too much to loose. Calvin said Craig has to provide Satoshi-claim evidence by this year in court (Ok then finally DO IT asshole).

It would be easier if he gets his autism in line. I do have more hopes in Calvin, he seems to be down to earth and street smart. Craig at this point is a pain in the ass. He needs to get his shit in line to say the least.

>overall project looks ok to be fair.
really? which part of it?

BSV hodlers rn
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-004305.jpg (1080x1920, 603K)

>For whatever reason he seems to lie on certain things.
real talk. i am all in bsv but i kinda agree with you. i think he us lying somewhat about the lebel of Dave's involvement so he can cut Ira out because hes a piece of shit with zero proof of work

>Investing in BSV
>GB size blocks

46th of July
tho if bsv continues dropping 10%+ per day, be debatable which off the two survives longer. But muh chinksite where you can buy 'cities' for a buck

big blocks coming on july 24
this better pump the price or Ima kms

Attached: big blocks.jpg (634x342, 87K)

>His story is likely a mix of truth and bullshit
if you believe so but so far we only have actual evidence of the bullshit.

If only you knew how STIFF things really are.

i'm very stiff when sv plummets i jerked off 5 times to the chart already. i guess i can do a 6th.

there's too much indirect stuff pointing at him. also its not the most retarded idea to paint himself partly as a fraud. just saying its smarter to keep it in a delicate balance and uncertainty. he likely lead some fake trails to smear himself off as a fraud. this is not so stupid.

point with Craig is that there's too many people involved, too much passive evidence floating around. just imagine he would lie to all his close friends for years...shadders, calvin,jimmy...his family. he has to come full clean publicly at one point (with a proper proof including SIGNING - and not this bullshit signing he did back then). thats what i hope for will skyrocket the bsv price. there's plenty of projects with good tech and bsv is not that special. bsv is a moonshot because of craig. if craig publicly confirms his identity the hype will skyrocket bsv to 1000,-$+ in just a couple of days. Calvin already wrote they want to fuck up everyone else who uses the Bitcoin name so only bsv is allowed to use the term 'Bitcoin'.
Bsv's price i very tightly coupled to Craig delivering. I don't care if he lied in the past to protect and hide himself as long as he can sign and proof when it counts.

you call it evidence but it ain't

Attached: 1562699760461.png (350x620, 467K)

yeah its not evidence its "hints" and "trails". its just too many of them over a too long period of time to be "a scam".
also craig is rich. he doesnt need to scam. only explanation why he would scam would be to say one day he "DID IF FOR THE LULZ HONK HONK" which is even more ridicolous. he likely was involved to a certain degree with creating bitcoin but the motherfucker has to deliver on his claim being satoshi publicly on one point.

>if craig publicly confirms his identity
hes been publicly screaming 'I'm Satoshi, I'm Satoshi!' for fucking YEARS now you delusional faggot. Only, he cant 'confirm it' because he's a lying conman. Wake the fuck up already

You sound like the kind of person who watches Alex Jones.

>yeah its not evidence its "hints" and "trails"
exactly and over the years many such hints turned out to be fake fraudelent bullshit.

as said: its really more advantageous for him to keep it in a certain level of uncertainty.

what does he has to gain to be a lying conman? just think about it. the only explanation left would be that he is totally nuts and criminally insane.

>the only explanation left would be that he is totally nuts and criminally insane
weeelll..

yes to achieve his objective (which is obviously control over blockchain technology and bitcoin in particular) the best was would be to sign. that way he has plausible deniability against litigation but convincing the crypto crowd pretty damn well at least silence his most vocal public critics.
the fact that he didn't is proof that he can't. (or he is an imbecile that can't comprehend his own words)

>the only explanation left would be that he is totally nuts and criminally insane
Bingo.

community is active, theres development ongoing....indicators like tx count all go upwards.

dude compare that 'community' which is an autist called unwriter to the 5000 eth dev. and eth is a shitcoin with likely no future imo.

i dont think those can be compared. bsv is just half a year old.

well according to sv cucks it's 11 years old
here is the thing bitcoin minority forks are fundamentally worthless because anyone can make one. and then fork that on to infinity.
also tech is not a good fundamental to a digital asset because unless it's opensource nobody will use it if it's opensource anyone can fork it or steal ideas or solutions. so all in all in crypto not the best tech wins. this much should be obvious by now. nothing that counts on a token appreciating has future. bitcoin is the only thing that pretty much all it has to do is appreciate. nothing else is required of it just be immutable trustless permissionless and publicly auditable. (not centralized bullshits like sv where calvin alone has 300% the haspower in control of the whole sv chain)
bitcoin does not have to scale to succeed. that's something most people don't get. the solution btc moves towards makes more sense in the long run if you think about it. it's just a hard road not rewarding for a few years.

bruh, ETH is at 0.02239909 BTC. That's pre-2017 levels.

finance.yahoo.com/news/forged-documents-multi-billion-dollar-162625874.html

The estate of Wright’s late business partner, Dave Kleiman, alleges that the addresses hold a $10 billion fortune, which it claims Wright stole. While both parties believe that Wright is the inventor of Bitcoin—indeed, their assertions depend on it—Wright’s deposition introduced a number of jarring details.

>both parties believe that Wright is the inventor of Bitcoin
but let's read on

Attached: tiresome.png (618x451, 219K)

>The counsel was more direct at points. “Dr. Wright, are these documents forgeries?” he asked. “Um, I don’t know,” said Wright.
jesus christ craig, what you doing son

Don't forget to thank me sir

imgur.com/iAqndH6

well that was a good read. im still on the fence whether or not he is satoshi, at lest we'll probably find out before 2021

Attached: c.png (668x629, 7K)

a ceo is supposed to know every single document on every single computer at his business

The matter is clear:
>"''Before this, Wright had been asked if any of the documents he had produced were authentic in the first place, to which he repeatedly stated that they had indeed been in his “possession,” but were not necessarily authentic themselves.."
ergo - a document (-any- fucking document) which has had the misfortune to be in the same room as creg, can no longer be trusted to be 'authentic'. tldr, fucking anything he's ever touched is liable to be a forgery. Now, this is HONESTY, folks

no retard, it means whiny antisec cunts like greg maxwell will do shifty shit to the people whose job it is to bust their ass. Especially if they find out they're the one who invented bitcoin. Yes, a digital forensics autist makes rookie tier mistakes and the plaintiff just so happens to conveniently find these forgeries amongst the terrabytes and terrabytes they were handed in discovery and present them as unsubmitted evidence with no relevancy to the matter of craig's contempt charges. Ira's team have got nothing and are just trying to damage his reputation now.

>yes, greg maxwell forged them there court documents, your honor
As you have been repeatedly challenged to do, get creg to make this accusation in Public ? Go on, you know you want to.. If you also go back and read that yahoo link, you'll find, they are also making the (entirely valid) point, his other baseless cases against Peter McCormack et al will be thrown out when he's found to be a fraud in Florida. Which, given that creg can't produce a single scrap of evidence he can guarantee is genuine, is now something of a foregone conclusion, wouldn't you agree ?

>Ira's team have got nothing and are just trying to damage his reputation now
by asking if creg can guarantee, -any- of the documents HE FILED are genuine ?
>oooh, low blow there, Ira

This is the correct thread.
BSV will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the Craig Wright team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has.
And always remember, as Craig says:
Get in BSV
The real BTC!

Let us all celebrate now
youtube.com/watch?v=xwRZgtTEH08&t=
And now For a Bonus! Watch him DESTROY a hater!
youtube.com/watch?v=FIvqn87iAz8

Attached: craig-wright-abhiyaan7.jpg (740x493, 369K)

>imagine not checking the contents of docs before submitting them to a federal court...this is emblematic of a personality entirely unfit to run any substantial business.

Craig cried in court.

the last sv shill

Attached: snapthisgotothecollection.png (420x420, 15K)

yeah because he is a time traveler and already knew in 2010 silkroad will be a thing in 2011

Craig’s mom said he’s a pathological lier. Craig wept.

Just use brain.
The Silk Road was launched in February 2011; development had begun six months prior. So SN know they will be using btc for drugs trade.
He leave btc 2010 dec.

kek well craig is a time traveler (we got plenty of proof of this) so it's possible he foresaw everything including that he will be held contempt by the court if he goes unprepared. maybe his goal was to go to jail the whole time.

>that pajeety English

Attached: 2edc7fa029c89a0fa7f238158e0619f828cff44be9a29c640c6dcd1864bd27d0.jpg (625x419, 49K)

some copium for my BSVfrens who bought the top (lol not me of course Im a genius and never fomo into a coin that has just gone up 400% hahaha dont be ridiculous)

Attached: large[1].jpg (1231x596, 85K)

i'm gonna show you the science behind metanet

Attached: unlimited-power.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

>embed embed poster

Attached: rolleyes2.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

man its even worse when you look at it like that. one autist delivering way more than 5000 eth devs.

he delivers a lot of fundamentally useless low effort but interesting shit imo.

ITT
Ppl who are unaware of the protocol cycle
Also, ppl who overlook the reason for the court case (him being Satoshi is the only reason it is in motion)
Also, ppl who are unqualified to ascertain the technical superiority of BitCoin
youtu.be/hXUOSCGfuJA

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-162429.png (1080x1920, 291K)

no him being satoy is the assumption of both sides in the case it also has little to no bearing on the verdict.

are you high
he literally provided all the tools for devs to build whatever dapps they want to replace eth and 99% of shitcoins by himself

you call them dapps but they aren't
eth at least has validation built into the consensus.

man today its really DUMPING HARD ...15%+...my god have some mercy. this is brutal. Just make it stop bleeding for fucks sake

you are making me jerk off for the 7th time today
enough is enough

>him being Satoshi is the only reason it is in motion
no, I think you'll find, him being accused of defrauding the family of a dead former business acquaintance is the actual reason. And there is enough evidence of his having indeed committed fraud for it to remain 'in motion'. What do you call people who commit fraud, again ? Oh, thats right. FRAUDSTER

They are arguing over a share of satoshi's 1.9 Million Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash that Craig Stephen Wright has already forewarned the market he will sell when he gets access to them in six months time, January 2020.
The case would not have been brought forward if he were not who he claimed to be (because Kleinman would not be able to pay for legal fees).
Only fools overlook these things.
mobile.twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1148258054481178624?s=09

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-171315.png (1080x1920, 286K)

why? you bought a scam you fucking moron

>he will sell when he gets access to them in six months time, January 2020.

Attached: CregTV.png (862x244, 28K)

you don't get it the coins are completely imaginary they don't exist if both side wouldn't claim they exist true there wouldn't be a lawsuit. but just because they are retarded it doesn't prove anything about craig being satoy.
nobody is overlooking this it's simple the way things are. however the only things proven so far are that craig side submitted forgeries.

1,900,000×10,400=19,760,000,000 ($)
The market is going to be rkd

>15%+
14.8% (currently..) you wild exaggerator

Attached: stiffer.png (883x882, 64K)

no worries craig only ever had 40k bitcoins (he bought them at mt gox mostly) and while some of them can be inaccessible to him until gox trustee releases it, he sure as hell won't rekt the market with it.

>20 posts by this id

>buying a coin shilled by literal street shitters
>buying a coin being pumped by a lunatic with a severe personality disorder
You deserve it faggot.

>there's too much indirect stuff pointing at him.
why always this particular phrase? It's not pasta but BSV shills always say "there's lots of indirect evidence" or something similar

what can i say i like to gloat on sv cucks
fair is fair we had months of incessant retarded shilling from sv cucks

>'its not retarded to paint himself as a fraud..'
clever man dat creg. dat disguise foolt us all. Even the Judge

How much are they paying you to post here?

Attached: 1546273462918.png (1200x603, 437K)

just tell me who would pay for it i will negotiate my price.

Based And BSVshillingpilled

Attached: BSVSHILL.jpg (1186x407, 107K)

would have been actually funny if it said slack instead of stiff. Jow Forums would get it.

CSW knows Bitcoin protocol, but he doesn't know shit about actual ticker value. He's basing $1200 off 2gb block size. So long term value. Doesn't mean shit.

Why not butter both sides of the same piece of toast? I'm sure Tiddles would appreciate not being fucked up like a Close Encounters UFO

Im so limp right now