Stakenet /XSN/ - The finest in Immutable Decentralized Blockchain Interoperability Platforms

The men who rob a bank for $10k get 10-15 years. The bankers who rob society of billions get bonuses.
Bitcoin gives us a chance to be free from the debt-driven serfdom pushed onto the masses by the central banks. The mediums that sell Bitcoin, however, have created a long line of concessions that degrade its integrity as secure P2P cash.
>Poor solutions for exchanges that hold onto their customers crypto for them "in trust" on a centralized honeypot that has proven to be highly vulnerable to hacking, exit scams, and synergistic corruption of all sorts time and time again.
>KYC/AML requirements that strip away the choice of at-will anonymity and tether wallet addresses to names and places. First for fiat on-ramps, then for crypto-to-crypto. Increasingly, mandatory KYC is being used to add permission to permissionless blockchains.
From these 2 problems arise many troubling scenarios that not only make Bitcoin's ecosystem rife with compromises, but destroy its very essence in the first place.
>Anonymity. Immutability. Permissionlessness. Decentralization. Sophisticated encryption.
These are the things that make Bitcoin great. By the time it sifts through a few questionable mediums, nearly all of these things are removed and by the end of the trail there's a full record of the one time in May of 2018 that Joe Six Pack from Peach St. bought Bitcoin, so he better not step too far out of line.
>What should we do then? Accept that normies "have nothing to hide" because they desperately want to prove how good and upstanding they are to the authorities that look down on them as irrelevant peasants or cannon fodder and let them drag us all down with them?
No, to hell with that. Now and forever.
Stakenet is working to restore Bitcoin's integrity as P2P cash on every front.
>Private ownership of encryptable exchange wallets.
>Decentralized ownership of an immutable and completely permissionless DEX secured by a vast network of MNs
>No accounts, no KYC

Attached: andrew jackson.jpg (849x655, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

x9developers.com/
stakenet.io/Stakenet_Whitepaper.pdf
medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105
medium.com/stakenet/litecoin-foundation-and-x9-developers-announce-collaboration-510ca985b6
medium.com/stakenet/exertive-proof-of-stake-epos-4a999807f9e4
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/the-cypherpunk-standard-of-banking-88f84a834180
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/banking-in-a-new-dimension-the-trustless-revolution-5e849ff740ef
medium.com/stakenet
medium.com/stakenet/xsn-dev-update-stakenjuly-12-2019-bfb81a8929bd
imgur.com/r7hn765
imgur.com/iAqndH6
coinjournal.net/flaw-discovered-in-lightning-networks-cross-chain-functionality/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about Bitcoin's inability to scale? It's a little hard for adoption to spread if it takes an hour to confirm a BTC transaction for a cup of coffee and 1800 competitors are stepping over each other to one-up it. Lightning Network was supposed to solve this problem for good. Blazing fast off-chain transactions and near-zero fees, or so we've been hearing since 2017. Development has been slow and next to no one is using it right now.
...Except for Stakenet, which executed the world's first lighting atomic swap almost a year ago. X9 has mapped out some ambitious plans to have its inflationary masternode network act as a colossal Lightning Network payment processor capable of perpetual growth. XSN MNs are assigned a wide variety of jobs (pic related). Among them, acting as LN watchtowers and routers.
Stakenet is building a platform that dignifies and benefits everyone from BTC maximalists to Linkies. Where Bitcoin is the cypherpunk standard of currency, Stakenet is the cypherpunk standard of banking.
We hope to have you on board.

Attached: xsnmnjobs.png (381x407, 51K)

>Instant one-click private swaps between BTC, LTC, and now Tether via LN swaps. Goods payable with BTC can be bought with LTC, Tether, or XSN.
>Interoperability between LN coins, ETH/ERC20, and EOS tokens
>Re-establishes privacy that LN routers potentially compromise while re-establishing privacy for otherwise-traceable BTC funds
>Truly decentralized DEX - run by MNs, secured by the network - that hosts every blockchain for every coin available for trade so the end-user doesn't need to download them individually
>Pioneered TPoS (trustless proof of stake) - stake 24/7 while your computer is off or even from cold storage
>Working to make TPoS a one-click option
>Trustless MN hosting services payable directly in XSN. Run several MNs while your computer is off and receive a 16% annual ROI in XSN
>DEX Aggregator that intends to pool together numerous other DEXes that suffer from low volume
>CCPoS - stake XSN, receive BTC, LTC, Tether
>Dedicated hardware division.
>Intending to pool MN hardware into a collective supercomputer secured by the network. The DEX is the first dApp.
>No KYC to use the DEX, perform LN swaps, or use any of the other features mentioned above.
x9developers.com/
The X9 Developers are working to obsolete centralized exchanges. They've routinely delivered on all their ambitious goals to do so.
They're doing it in a way that honors the original cypherpunks that built Bitcoin.
Stakenet is being built for the collective benefit of the entire space.

If you trade between BTC and LTC alone, this will have a tremendous amount of benefits to it.
>No bid orders
>No buying down sell walls
>No need to transfer
Funds and keys remain secured and completely in your control whether you wish to hold, trade, spend, or cold stake.

Attached: xsnart4.png (1600x900, 2.69M)

Good reads
>Whitepaper
stakenet.io/Stakenet_Whitepaper.pdf
>Quick rundown
medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105
>X9's contributions to LTC
medium.com/stakenet/litecoin-foundation-and-x9-developers-announce-collaboration-510ca985b6
>Exertive Proof of Stake
medium.com/stakenet/exertive-proof-of-stake-epos-4a999807f9e4
>The Cypherpunk Standard of Banking
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/the-cypherpunk-standard-of-banking-88f84a834180
>Banking in a New Dimension: The Trustless Revolution
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/banking-in-a-new-dimension-the-trustless-revolution-5e849ff740ef

Further reads
medium.com/stakenet

Attached: xsnart3.png (1600x745, 1.64M)

Newest dev update
>medium.com/stakenet/xsn-dev-update-stakenjuly-12-2019-bfb81a8929bd
Just in case anyone missed it, X9 is looking for some technically-minded individuals to help test out its public Linux beta.
From what I've been hearing, Windows and Android builds should be very close.

Attached: 1562952589405.png (654x572, 216K)

I’m seeing this coin all over the place lately but this is the problem with it, every time I want to read up on it there is just so much to fucking read and I ain’t got time for that. Can someone just give me a condensed bullet point version of why this shit will moon?

Where to buy
Livecoin - No KYC, best spread
Coinall - You can login with an OKEx account, thin orderbooks
ABCC - Sold out of XSN this morning (pic related). Now there is ONE sell order

Attached: abcc.png (1314x779, 74K)

Inb4 “but POSW” fud

Let’s just clear that up from the start

> Original POSW team could handle the work they took on
> Original POSW team pretty much abandoned the project, POSW was dead
> X9 were looking for a project to use for their Cold Staking tech
> didn’t want to do an ICO or any of that bullshit
> X9 decided to take over development of it as a starting block for their own project as POSW still had a large community
> X9 Swapped POSW onto their own custom blockchain for TPoS and turned it into XSN
> X9 continue to innovate and develop XSN all throughout the year long bear market to what it is today

So really X9 devs are actually fucking heroes for doing what they did so to use “but POSW” when the downfall of POSW was nothing to do with them is pretty fucking stupid as they are the ones that turned a dead project into something great.

Attached: E79339C8-1793-4EA4-AF12-FA5F017552BE.jpg (610x500, 52K)

We must abolish the tether Jews

XSN MNs will run a DEX with a bunch of cool new features and no KYC. All the profits that the DEX makes gets rewarded to the MNs. They will also receive fees from processing Lightning Network payments.
All the fees accrued will be converted back into XSN. The more people use the platform, the more XSN is bought back and rewarded to the MNs.

I bought 32k.
I trust you on this user

Thanks user. I'm happy just by you being here and wanting to see all these things get fixed. Welcome. Do you know how many people in crypto say things along the lines of "eh, KYC is the future. why fight it?" It's disgusting.

They had a post on plebbit that got removed because they thought it's a scam, read everything.
*Pic related*

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14-12-48-09-012_org.telegram.messenger.png (1080x2246, 1.05M)

what an absolute cunt. It screams "I didn't read the post and shut it down because it didn't conform to what I usually see". Imagine what happens when people don't usually fight this.

I fucking hate reddit censorship

i haven't hoovered my house for literally a year. my hoover broke and it's becoming unbearable. however instead of buying a new hoover i'm buying XSN. i swear if this is a scam i'm never buying another low mcap crypto. biz had better not be wrong about this.

LOL. Reddit is pure fucking cancer, there's a reason I avoid that place like fucking plague.
Haven't really paid attention to these shill threads before, but you got my attention on this one. Good read, and agree that crypto is going in the wrong direction.

(((THEY))) want us to comply with their KYC bullshit. I hate it

Looks good but why is this so unprofitable? $0,12 while ATH is $2,7, holders absolutely justed.

Classic reddit mod. He thinks he's clever for using the word "shitcoiny" and being too arrogant to read. Pic related
Kek. Everyone I know in XSN is in for the long-term. I'm not selling a thing for at least another 2 years. Do you have any qt neighbors to borrow a vacuum from?

Attached: 1459546299470.jpg (1183x251, 69K)

I also never use this shit hole, the pic was shared in the TG channel.

ATH was between 70-80 cents, user.
CMC picked up on an exchange fluke and it still considers it to be the ATH

The new Stakenet Wallet will change the direction of the growth of this project to the positive side guaranteed!

This multi currency wallet has a built in 1-click lightning transactions option, along with TOR-integration for privacy of all your transactions.
You DON'T need XSN to use it, and once USDT moves to lightning, you'll be able to tether up inside your OWN wallet in SECONDS, for a fraction of the cost, and with 100% privacy.
The fees involved with the wallet is being distributed to the masternodes running the whole eco system in the backend.
THAT'S why people want to buy in, to get a piece of those sweet sweet passive fees (on top of block rewards).

When they release their lightning DEX later this year with as low as 0.01% fees, imagine if they catch a daily volume of like 10 mio. dollars.
100,000$ daily in fees to be shared among 2100 current active masternodes.

Keep an eye on this one. Yes it's a low marketcap project
Yes, it's volume is still low, but it's gonna be a true winner long term.

Attached: FB_IMG_1563101999274.jpg (654x572, 41K)

Found this info in the other thread posted here, and thought I'd ask..
What kind of volume is to be expected with the integration of the DEX Aggregator?
I'm pretty impressed already, so if someone knows, I'd love to get some insight

STOP SHILLING I HAVENT ACCUMULATED YET AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1515133303472.jpg (633x758, 389K)

Pretty comfy sitting on my 4 MNs now.
Probably the most undervalued Coin ever seen.
Cant wait for the DEX :-D

Attached: CD33A327-D923-4FCD-A525-9F8620BA74BB.jpg (753x1280, 175K)

stop it , nobody is ever going to buy this no matter how long the posts are.

buy $OTO

I do not think people here realize what Stakenet is building.When LN wallet with integrated DEX is launched...very soon...all these stupid DEXes including the one belonging to the PND king CZ will be obsolete.When I see people calling XSN a pajeet coin,I smile...poor idiots do not know probably that it is developed by the smartest kids in the block,x9 developers .Those guys are taking care of the Litecoin code as well and Dash is working often with them...XSN did not had an ICO and the team cannot take a dime out of the fee wallet if is not voted by the nodes...This DEX they develop will not be owned by any entity so as long as 2 nodes are ON,nobody can shut it down...Honestly I did not see a better project for a long,long time...Imagine what will mean if Stakenet wallet will bridge Fold,creating payments from all supported coins with light speed on Amzon,Uber or Wholefoods...Stakenet is the next Paypall kids...it is not going to take long until people will understand that

What about a comparsion Video, Atomic Swap vs Lightning Swap? Would be nice to see differences.

Coming soon

Don't forget to thank me sir

imgur.com/r7hn765

so is there any point me staking my 3000 in the desktop wallet? i really don't wanna store the coins anywhere else, i want to be able to set and forget for a year, not always worry they're stolen. will 3k yield proportional staking rewards?

With 3k, you'd probably get the more consistent payout from the Cloud

> All of it

With the DEX aggregator XSN can plug into any DEX direct from the wallet so it ensures you will always have the best price and liquidity all in one place.

actually you did your calc with 1% fees. 0.01% would be 1000$ per day among 2100 MNs. But a daily volume of 10 million dollars is what Bisq is having right now yet alone in Zimbabwe lol, not even globally

The DEX Aggregator is one of my favorite things about the project and could very well be the cherry on top to XSN succeeding. Everyone wins. Anyone using Stakenet Wallet gets easy access to DEXs AND pooled orderbooks. The DEXs benefit from the boost in volume they'll get.

i'll leave it for a week and see what happens. how frequently should i receive a payout?

True. Being able to trade with no KYC, No registrations, NO BULLSHIT.

>I CANT WAIT

This seems like a nobrainer, so what's the catch?

Lmao this is just a shitty wallet. Why would I put money into this

Leave it for a week in your desktop wallet staking the old-fashioned way or on the Cloud?
The Cloud will give you several tiny payments throughout the day. Staking will give you fuller rewards but at 3k, they may be rather infrequent.
checked

"Just a wallet".. No it's not.

Its the first wallet EVER to have lightning integrated, as a bonus they added TOR integration as well.
Read, and do your research man

XSN is a low cap and it isn't on premier exchanges, so a good portion of the crypto space will automatically assume that it's a worthless shitcoin until something bigger than them validates it.
I guess that's the catch. You watch a brilliant team quietly deliver on ingenious work time and time again, but no one in crypto is talking about it because it's not in the top 10 already "and it clearly would be if it was as good as its implied to be".

Where have you left it? If you put your XSN in the cloud wallet then after 24 hours you will start getting rewards. Rewards from the cloud come in more frequently but are smaller amounts as the block reward is split between everyone in the pool. If you stake on your own in the wallet you will get less frequent rewards but when you do you get the entire block. Around 20K XSN is enough to roughly win a block reward of 9 XSN per day when staking on your own in your wallet.

Don't forget to thank me sir

imgur.com/iAqndH6

>4 threads
FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES HOLY SHIT

Attached: qweqwe.jpg (1043x995, 183K)

>screeched the 13yo
i want to keep those coins in my possession, so i'm going for the full block reward in the desktop wallet. i have a laptop in my kitchen on 24/7 which i only use for podcasts/recipes while i'm in there, i've left it staking on that.

Yeah that should be fine then

Don't you have a home to clean you disgusting faggot?

>Lmao this is just a shitty wallet
>...So I'll go skim through Stakenet's public discord
>...And lash out at people based on posts they made a couple hours ago
Ok, I guess.

>15 posts by this ID

Kill. Yourself. Shill.

> p-please buy our discord token sirs p-please this is new ethrum killer king of bitcoin SIRS PLEASE BUY WE MUST EAT THOSE SELL WALLS SIRS

No life pajeet.

coinjournal.net/flaw-discovered-in-lightning-networks-cross-chain-functionality/

Attached: IMG_20190714_165331.jpg (1058x1363, 327K)

Attached: IMG_20190714_165441.jpg (1080x947, 242K)

I didn't realize grown men could become so childishly emotional about cryptocurrencies on a Laotian waterboarding consortium.

No. I'm not gonna stop talking about XSN, especially when they have Windows and Android builds coming out so soon. A lot of anons get why this project is important. The best questions and conversations about it are always here.

> n-no, I'm going to double down and shill my unremarkable shitcoin and flood the board with it
Yeah buddy, you die on that hill - or in this case we should probably say, a pajeet sewer.
> a lot of anons get why this project is important, f-for real guys
It is an unremarkable chuck-e-cheez shitcoin which you and your mouthbreathing faggot friends need to shill here in a desperate attempt to pump your bags. A for effort but F- for content. RIP and rekt.

Attached: laff.png (225x225, 11K)

F U C K O F F

U

C

K

O

F

F

Attached: 1563111215559.png (1019x338, 46K)

can you really argue with these digits?

Attached: kek.png (1133x108, 6K)

> spam Jow Forums with discord threads
> the best they can do can't even beat chainlink's 7 7's and chainlink is a centralized shitcoin larping as a decentralized "oracle" network
Was this meant to be an argument for XSN? KEK

Tbf they actually helped me discover this project lol so it’s gg in my books

Yesterday, there ended up being 4 threads up at once because it pumped while everything was nosediving. That was the peak, and I'd hardly call it spam.
Any other day, there were two threads going at most and they were great threads with a substantial amount of information.
Is XSN doing well enough that it pissed off Linkies? That would explain the whole comparison thing you're doing.

Wasting digits on what was just exposed as a discord PnD brigade? The memetic blowback will fuck you over.

t. discord DAMAGE CONTROL

t. Pajeet

Look ma I can do it too! Get good kid.

check orderbooks, nobody is dumping lol. people are accumulating and that because the fundamentals of XSNs idea are briliant. they just need to deliver

> s-sirs please we are not spamming
> we only make two threads an hour with copy pasted talking points which reek of desperation and technical illiteracy
> w-well if linkies are laughing at us it must mean that our scam is comparable to their scam, h-hah gotcha
Whoa sanjay, you're really selling this well. I will do the needful and purchase many XSN cryptotokens

>And always remember, as the smart men says says:
>Join your rich friend!!!
>Get an amazing crypto called XSN!!!

2 masternodes reporting in, hoping to get enough XSN for one more before people start catching on to how impactful StakeNet™ really is!

>Translation: we have just begun the PUMP portion of our pump and dump campaign.
Fucking pathetic

Someone please tell me another project that has done and is doing anything close to what XSN has already achieved and is doing that has a marketcap under $20M. You can talk all the shit you like about there community posting all over the internet but it doesn’t change the fact that what XSN is doing is actually pretty amazing

> I’m waiting....

XSN is the furthest thing from a pump and dump user. Is it really that bad that I posted my thread in a public discord?

im quite sure your not able to grasp this, but it would just be extremly stupid to dump this coin, if one thinks there will be a future for Bitcoin and Lightning. so nah, youre simply angry and wrong

>Yes sirs, do the needful... buy now and HODL, we are going to the moon! Up up we go!

Attached: 1536993474244.jpg (365x448, 63K)

To me his desperation to try and find some kind of weak point to try and fud and the best he can come up with is a screenshot of a group of enthusiastic community members who are trying to get word out to the wider audience about what XSN is actually doing to get them some visibility shows how good the project actually is.

If that’s the best anyone can do to fud XSN then it is in damn good shape in my eyes

definately

I just went on your faggot discord and theres separate brigade channels for biz, facebook, reddit etc... FUCK YOU TRANNIES

> enthusiastic community members
> the screenshots show literal coordinated pump and dump moonbois who dindu nuffins they was just gettin mo money fo dem programs
DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL
hahaha holy fuck you faggots are sad

Attached: 1527991273512.png (578x566, 12K)

NUMEROUS FUCKING THREADS CLOGGING UP THE CATALOGUE BY YOU FILTHY FUCKING CON ARTISTS PROMOTING YOUR CONFIRMED PUMP AND DUMP DISCORD SCAM
SEE POST BELOW

Attached: 1562993434987.gif (400x416, 1.72M)

XSN put all their money in R&D. The community that's grown around their developments has become eager to spread the word because, again, they're doing groundbreaking and no one is talking about it. So many anons on here kept going off about how XSN should have marketed itself better. Now that the community is stepping up its game to help it get exposure - partly by having 2 threads up on Jow Forums at once - it seems to be the end of the world for some people. It's kinda silly.

>20 posts by this ID

DAMAGE CONTROL LOL

Fuck off discord pajeets pushing your shitcoin here go to fucking Reddit and stop runing biz

such advice

Attached: 1514724054599.jpg (372x381, 43K)

This FUD is outright garbage.

This fud is a true test, will the smart anons still DYOR? Or will they go the easy way and just yell "pajeet" discord" "shill" and go on with their lives missing out this gem...

How would you inform the wider crypto audience about your accomplishments?

Most will do the latter, they'll buy once this gets listed on OKEx at $1

bump

Biz is already ruined by LINK, So fuck off

Bitcoin isn't meant for coffee dumbass, it's digital gold, who buys coffee with a gold nugget they bought from apmex? That's why there are trading pairs, now it's just a matter of what 'the' defacto payment crypto will be but it will derive it's value from it's trading pair with btc

But if you COULD actually spend it with next to 0 fees on coffee, would you? Some would

huh, this looks highly stable.
don't buy the peaks. set your buy orders at like 850-950 and be patient.

Attached: t6.png (1284x651, 36K)

"Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System"
Sure it acts as a speculative store of value like gold, but it also has the portability and convenience of cash and it was always intended to. A lot of people want to use crypto to buy coffee and pizza and the market goes nuts whenever BTC sees more retail adoption.
There's no contest in BTC's case. It is the defacto payment crypto.

Attached: satoshi.png (521x330, 192K)

It won't touch sub 1000 again....

yeah bullshit. give it 4 days max. it won't rise this quickly without correcting.

The market is pretty deep in the red right now.
As much as I wouldn't like it too, it's very possible for this to touch sub-1k sat again.