He didn't short the top day 5

explain yourself

Attached: Selection_093.png (1345x193, 19K)

Can you really short for 5 days? What about the fees to stay in?

you get paid for shorting most of the time

I see fees are charged/paid out every 8 hours dang I thought it was like every hour

You can short forever

Attached: 1529604631960.png (1313x1398, 841K)

Thought the bottom was 11200

I collected 0.45 BTC fees from bulltards so far

I don't understand the screenshot. So he went short with like 6 BTC and he stands to make like 1.46 total profit? Then why is the ROI so high?

Or is 6 BTC after applying leverage and the ROI is on the initial BTC he used? If 1.01 BTC is like a 2000% return then I guess it was something like 0.05 BTC?

So he had like 0.0619 and used 100x leverage? If so why's his liquidation price able to be so high, you would think it would be low at such high leverage

That's sick. Are you consistent at this? How can I study up and be you in like 12-20 months?

its cross retard

So that explains the high liquidation price. Is everything else correct, 0.06 at 100x leverage?

i did, but im a big pussy so i just went 2x leverage. now im crying in a corner thinking what could have been if i opened a short like a man

I had a long that I wanted to close at 13200, to then open a short.

I went to bed and it tanked to my stop loss, RIP.

Something retarded happens pretty much everytime I sleep.

How fat are your stacks that your liquidation price can be that high? And what does that mean really, your entire account would be blown out at that price?

learn TA and money management. dont know if you ever learned poker but the logic is pretty similar. there's also a couple of tricks besides TA since this market is unregulated, but those you'll have to find them out yourself

pleb tier stack

Attached: Selection_094.png (427x147, 10K)

do you still have your short open? i closed mine 1 hour ago and will open it again later. im thinking we're going back to 11k at least

Damn you bitmexers have a lot better than I thought, I thought the fees would eat up all longer trades and you guys were all trading 1 minute charts and shit. Have you tried the other margin exchanges that are supposedly less prone to freezing?

been holding my position since june

Attached: Selection_095.png (968x516, 161K)

There are other contracts outside of perpetual. I mostly use those to avoid fees.

I haven't paid any fee so far
Actually I am getting paid

yeah me too. after that 300 drop ytd i didnt think it would retrace that hard so i set my stoploss to break even and went to sleep but then 1 hr later tether flashed 5b and mae a huge retrace

i actually did short the top but closed my positions somewhere further up. i didnt think it would fall down this far this fast.

Yeah I got that, more people want to long so they incentivize shorts to keep it balanced and maintain liquidity

which broker?

Does the exotic TA shit work at all? Elliott wave, ichimoku, etc. or just the basics

bitmex

Which ones do you trade? Are they less liquid than perpetual?