Anyone else comfy?

Attached: IMG_20190714_222825.jpg (448x311, 25K)

Attached: stiff.png (883x882, 66K)

oh no, tether won't pump our shit coin. let the retards sell their BitCoin.

weird cope but ok

omg...havent checked the price in a few days...we are down below $140?!? fuk you guys...i bought this shit from your constant shilling @185...gonna dump this shit and take the loss....$1200 eoy my fucking ass

buy high, sell low

>buy high, sell low
yea well taking a 23% hit is better than your 80% hit....this dog is going to $40

Craig cried in court.

OH NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Joke aside I have no idea why they even list this piece of shit. Calvin and Craig are more than definitely have >51% of the network and just print money when they want it.

Pic is actual buyers of this shit. You deserve to be poor.

Attached: windmill.jpg (640x845, 103K)

STIFF, but on the other side

>Craig cried in court.

Craig lied in court

>Craig lied in court

Craig died in court

>Craig died in court

Craig reserecuted

>Craig lied in court

Craig fried in court

Craig buyed in court

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Attached: 9A251D6E-E4B5-4801-B6A5-710891852962.jpg (640x165, 30K)

You guys still don't get it.
Retards.

This court case.
Kek.
It's a farce.

Craig created BitCoin and never made a formal legal contract with Dave to make a legal partnership.

The case could be closed on day 1 if Craig would want to.

But he doesn't want, cause for every day the case runs he gains more PR.
He gets more people accusing him of beeing a fraud.
He gets more people DYOR.
He gets more people categorize as Frauds.

He only is answering to questions, he is not providing any more info until court demands it.

This way he will crush this whole scamming shitcoin industry to death, while building, patenting and education people on the real bitcoin, while Calvin makes partnerships, while Jimmy win travels the world to explain to high Tier people.

Craig play poker, he brings all the fuck on the table to make high bets, huge bets, while smiling on the inside, knowing he has the fucking Royal Flush in his hands.

It's pretty sure that at one point court demands him to sign with Genesis key and he will only do it when this time comes.

> Remember, he is Satoshi, therefore his hand is a Royal Flush

Attached: p-rain-man-dustin-hoffman.jpg (300x300, 36K)

> The case could be closed on day 1 if Craig would want to.

i dont think so really...

Holy shit the mental gymnastics of you fucking creg-blowing retards....

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: muh trust.png (534x548, 180K)

>Craig play poker

Craig suck cock