LINKcucks absolutely DESTROYED by chad crypto influencer

LINKcucks absolutely DESTROYED by chad crypto influencer

How will they recover?

Attached: LINK.jpg (731x437, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/iAqndH6
twitter.com/chainlink/status/1103729595218579456?s=21
cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/introducing-six-new-cryptocurrencies-in-bigquery-public-datasets-and-how-to-analyze-them
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes right but that doeant mean we cant milk money from retards with memes

Tell that to Google, Swift, IC3...
I'm waiting,
No seriously

The pudding will be in the network.

look up his comments on augur and thanks to joey krug in articles.

literally who? john wolpert wipes the floor with this guy and he likes chainlink.

By mooning while everything else dumps

This, OP. We know it's shit, just keep calm and enjoy the Ponzi scheme. In the mean time I will be memeing

Don't forget to thank me sir

imgur.com/iAqndH6

John wolpert shits on this literal who.

we get it, you hate money

What a turbo brainlet or a disingenuous FUDing faggot.

I'm so happy that devs are not fooled by dumb marketing.
Sadly for linkies, it's a middleware that's supposed by the devs, the exact people that are hardest to fool with marketing bullshit.

P.S. Please do continue publicly attacking everyone who's not enthusiastic about chainlink, especially influential people with lots of connections. :)

Attached: Wall krug.jpg (1080x1531, 328K)

He's a augur fanboy

funny krug gets involved and then him. too fucking obvious.

>P.S. Please do continue publicly attacking everyone
Thanks I will, all nolinkers will get the rope eventually

They're really scared it seems

Attached: Wall Krug 2.jpg (1080x1625, 186K)

>then they get angry
It's amazing how inevitably it's all happening and honestly it's a privilege to be able to watch and participate in something like this over a period of months and years.

You first, subhuman. ;)

epic cope

Attached: 1551027974150.jpg (798x770, 195K)

This. Also obvious these people don't even have 1% of the understanding we do.

Link is the amazon of the blockchain.
Amazon was just an online bookstore, give it 8 years and watch link absorb the whole internet

Oh, makes sense. How absolutely pathetic.

Imagine holding Auger kek. Why not just sell that dead shitcoin for Link?

LINK $1000 EOY

These morons, Joey and Eric, think that having any minor success (debatable) automatically makes their arrogance on the subject superior to those around them. It's ironic really since they clearly have no idea what they are talking about and just seem to want to trigger Link because of jealousy? I'm not even sure, but someone screen cap this for the future:

Just cause you made money doesn't mean you are actually smart. Chainlink will uniroincally be the biggest crypto and anyone who talks shit from their ass like these two manchilds are going to have immense salt and regret for basically the foreseeable future. Arrogance clouds judgement, case and point: Joey's im gonna pull millions out if you do argument. Kid is so far up his own ass he doesn't see the forrest for the trees

Holy fuck someone tell Oracle, Swift, and Google to hire this man as a consultant ASAP.

The fudder strikes as he fills his bags.

Oh no not eric wall

How will us linkers ever recover after this le epic btfoing from revered crypto investor Eric Wall

Just sold everything because of being btfo by genuis crypto prodigy Derick wall

Thank god for Aaron

Attached: 1562873960066.jpg (480x640, 12K)

probably not. joey needed backup.

Really blatant

CHAINLINK BTFO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>I'm so happy that devs are not fooled by dumb marketing.

he's not even a dev. he's a retarded bitcoin maximalist (bitcoin good, enterprise blockchain bad) with a twitter account.

I bought this shit at the top specifically so it would stop mooning. I knew that if I bought and held, there’s no way it would continue appreciating in price.

I feel a little bad for doing it, but I would have felt worse sitting on the sidelines as it went to $5 and beyond. None of my hodls ever moon. Ever. It’s ogre for LINK

bitcoin maximalists don't know how ethereum works and what's makerdao.

and this one clearly doesn't know how chainlink works.

> literal who cannot understand chainlink
Ah, one of the rare few.
We should probably email the pic in OP to ari juels, I'm sure he would feel absolutely btfo

this

Ah yes, with all those discord threads running for a now exposed XSN pnd, link's 7 7's have been totally btfo.

of all posts in this thread, all against him are relying on argument to authority - either the price or some other person.
Not a single one showed how chainlink is something else, because it isn't.

Don't point to the whitepaper, because that's pure scifi compared to the abortion actually on the mainnet.

Hes right thanks

Can someone debunk this post. The tone of it scares me? :(. Are we the brainlet? I thought we were the smart guys.. But this post makes me think otherwise.

Yawn, too gay didn’t read. At least I found the cuck in this thread.

Them mad got outmaneuvered by a fat Russian scammer

holy fuck i bet this guy has sex quite frequently

if you came to argue that chainlink is shit, then state what you think is actually wrong with it, don't point to 'the abortion actually on the mainnet'. if you want spoonfeeding because you're a trogolodyte that doesn't understand how the link network actually works then fuck off back to r*ddit.

AAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
STINKY LINKIES BTFO FOREVER
LINK TO ZERO

Eric Wall a Chad? He's an absolutely pathetic human being lol, see his interaction on bandwagoning onto iota cryptography and then it's all fucking fine.

"We've been over this"

Yeah mate use we, and us and all that jazz and you sound so inclusive and authorative you fucking cunt lol

Proves his point. The chainscam is running out of juice.

so can anyone run a node? what is this KYC fud I've been hearing about

based
these anons have the right attitude to make it

For starters, how about the points in the tweets?

Yawn, even more gay didn’t read. Guess there’s another cuck in this thread.

LINK becomes the next #XRPthestandard fuckery. We should start seeing more smart people btfo'ing Sergey's lard ass in public.

GOOGLE HIRE THIS MAN

This is your average link holder.

>We've been over this
Manipulation attempt detected. Not sincere.

Legit none of us OG linkers want to spoon-feed, since we had discussions for literally 2 years. At this point, you don't want Link, sell it. We're not hear to give you the answers to make you feel reassured about your maybe/maybe not investment.

There is an overabundance of materials, logic, reasoning, etc online that answers these questions this literal shit-tier swedish dirtbag posed, and im not going to waste my time trying to answer every single person who actually listen to this flip-flopping moron

He talks a lot about provable.. even though LINK is partnered with them.
twitter.com/chainlink/status/1103729595218579456?s=21

This. Hence a guy who talks from his ass to suck his friend joeys cock who had his feelings hurt because Augur isnt 1/1000th what Chainlink can be.

Seriously though, anyone with a brain who actually spends time understanding the space, projects, etc know these two morons do nothing but exude their pseudo intellect and promote shit they are involved in by proxy

Erics and Walls are like new chlotes
Once you bought them
You wish you never got'em

I'M NOT SELLING YOU DISCORD TRANNIES, NOT MY FAULT YOU SWUNG AND GOT BURNT

Hey don't steal my thing, asshole.

Also want to note, i work on a project that Joey is an advisor on, and my god is he a moron. The guy literally invested in FunFair

>muh due diligence
>muh im smart because i bought bitcoin back in the day and have money
>muh people listen to me because i have money so that makes me smart

Like i said before, money doesn't make you smart, money makes you feel smart

they are so butthurt lmao
imagine being these fags, thinking you have cool ideas the big boys want to adopt and then chainlink comes along, has all the partnerships and makes you idea worthless. it must be a terrible knowing all the work you have done these past years was worthless and your idea serves no point. sucks to suck.

He’s right. Buy Augur instead.

What 7 7’s? Cap? Newfag here

lmao

it's a long term project. To prevent a Sybil attack and make the network strong, they need to make sure they have enough independent nodes in the beginning to prevent that from happening. short term centralization for long term decentralization.

but yes, anyone can run a node. but you won't be listed on their marketplace until there is full decentralization.

you can be skeptical of this and that's fine. that's your own judgement to make. personally, I'm completely fine with it as I think that's a good enough reason and the team has proven themselves over the years that they deliver on what they promise.

exactly. I've had enough of this. I explained this shit to people here since 2017. enough is enough. the information is all out there already. we spent a lot of time digging through shit to find crumbs and posted them here. all they have to do is to look in the archives, the research has all been done.

They can't, because the coin is a scam. They're literally exit scamming right now! Don't even engage with the cult user, you just feed into their complex. If you know what's good for you, stay away from everything LINK.

Yeah it's crazy to think 1000s of hours spent browsing this board over the years has made a brainlet like me slightly knowledgeable about this subject.

Don't feed them user, half are trolls the other half are undeserving of you explaining things. You are 100% right, but apparently you either have to have 10k+ nodes out of the box post launch or you are a muh centralized project. People are quick to judge but sometimes lack common sense with regards to how actual network roll out and decentralization happens. Joey's argument is that since they are picking the bodies and oracles, it is centralized, which is moronic since they have to do it to kickstart adoption. Otherwise, you end up with a mess of a project like Augur where you over-prioritize short term decentralization for ego purposes. Decentralization happens when you have a base for your project that can stand on its own two legs, not right off the bat. Once you have it, then you can basically open the floodgates. It's pretty idiotic to say otherwise

Ive been buying at $3 bro are we going to continue dumping back to $1 or something? If so im going to kmss. Not that i dont trust the project

Vechain tier delusions ITT
>tell that to muh partnerships

Who knows honestly, from a TA standpoint 2.60 is support but if we break that then we’re going down to 1.5-2 range.

Unlikely to last though with all the events coming up in Aug and Sept. I don’t swing my linkies because I’ve seen far too many try and time the market and lose a ton

anyone got any better fud? I would love to see someone who’s relevant shitting on link

We know it's shit. It's still fun to meme. I don't own a single coin and I assume everyone else here is intelligent enough not to. It's just fun to meme uo and shout down fud.

Kek bro we like to meme and fud cause we got tired of having the same discussions every day, but we all are majorly holding it. Real talk don’t miss out on this it’ll be the biggest regret of your life. Link is a meme is a meme

You and he must be retarded if you don't see the advantage of using an erc token as staking collateral instead of USD.

Yes, thats right, you basic bitches don't even know how to unique-asset-capable-of-appreciating-as-percentage-of-global-GDP:

SAD!

Attached: 4FA095E8-026E-4179-AC6A-3F0C5B292C39.png (384x384, 12K)

He's just coming up with excuses why he didn't recommend his followers buy the best performing crypto of 2018/19. His followers must be pretty miffed :^)

Google doesnt give a fuck about link, nor do they use it. They wrote a blog post about 20 different crypto over the course of 2 weeks, and outlined potential use cases with all of them. Stop saying google like they remotely give a fuck about link, they dont.

Weak fud nigger

Reality isnt FUD faggot.

COPE

Lol what other cryptos did they write about. Provide links

Link them then, show me the 20 that Google advocated for with BigQuery? You realize google is using bigquery with the ISDA for deploying smart derivatives contracts right? Or did you miss that part too?

>McDonalds is so dumb it's literally just a hamburger and fries. You could just go make it yourself. McDonalds will never be big.

Who gives a shit. The blog is from a developer advocate at Google (a position which is basically just marketing to developers), saying anyone running a Chainlink node can integrate BigQuery (a Google service)

Thiss
Provable uses chainlink

cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/introducing-six-new-cryptocurrencies-in-bigquery-public-datasets-and-how-to-analyze-them

>hurr durr google blogged about dogecoin, it must be a partnershipppp

Are all of you this retarded? Let me guess, $1000EOY, ammirite

He doesn't understand the endgame. Anyone buying now is still an early adopter.

Fuck man, its getting hella gay in this thread. You can just feel the big gay around you.

Kek and everyone wonders where the oldfags went, this is literally why we never answer you morons and why my above point that it’s a waste of time answering people who clearly have no idea what they are talking about. Want to stay poor? Idgaf, evidence and breadcrumbs are everywhere, keep coping that you missed out. Screen cap this fucktard

Linker our *drops mic*

COPE

>claims to be an oldfag after getting completely BTFO, goes on an emotional rant like a 12 year old, as if anyone gives a fuck

Newfag comfirmed

Sure bro, waste of air

thanks sergey, great analogy

Attached: macdaddy.jpg (632x395, 276K)

OP equates the state of tardation... and ask your self why Google, IBM and R3 have joined with link? You don't need to be a genius to figure out what's happening you only need to see that all the big money boys are going with Link... Go ahead an buy at the top aka boomer stocks and make ×2 within 5 to 10 years, and that's if your lucky.