THIS MUST BE A DREAM RIGHT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY ETHEREUM WHYYYYYYY

I TRUSTED YOUU WHYYYYYYYY

Attached: 6226FFD8-AD4F-4EBC-B4F4-AD7826A9B133.jpg (308x279, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/rediscovering-obamas-irish-roots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never trust the russians

people found out that POS roi is absolute garbage, and nobody will make any money staking it

desu I fully expect eth to drop several places in cmc

Vitalik actually looks like a wagecuck autist

Attached: 45DD00B2-1F82-4757-9762-6BF3A5C25CF5.png (800x800, 144K)

just in time for Harmony to take over

Ethereum is a scam have said it many times

It only gaines hype because of ICO’s (scam). Bitcoin is also a scam, whole crypto will go to $0

Attached: E26460EF-F1F1-435A-B22F-0C8EF31D44F4.jpg (817x857, 63K)

Well everything is dumping right now. Get yourself a COTI bag, it will soon go to the moon. Big news is waiting to be announced ;)

Attached: 479CFD1E-66F9-49FC-A477-E2C8BB7B8514.jpg (1125x1101, 133K)

This is the time to buy you fools
>pic related

Attached: run-you-fools_300x300.jpg (300x300, 18K)

What happened?

Exactly what I was thinking
0~0

ETH isnt scam, is just old tech
ETH is so 2016

Think OP has lots of ETH or went trading and longed eth

Never just a crack head .
Always trust jews.
Coti winning the Binance votes.
See you in the next dimension

Attached: D16A87C3-EA1D-49C6-ABD2-87F19FE8802D.jpg (750x500, 77K)

ETH will drop to zero and never recover.

I’d put my money elsewhere ASAP.
Look for active teams at least like airfox, coti, link, fantom.

I'm buying 10 more on Monday.

kek

FUD = BUY
roflmao lol

Lol PoS ROI is based around making it marginally profitable, just like PoW.

Should’ve staked on xFutures, just letting it sit there while ETH enjoys its ride and in the mean time receiving XFT. Relax, it just retraced - don’t forget we are in a bull run

Attached: 4FF14B2C-D7FE-47E1-978A-C310EC54CB51.jpg (390x390, 26K)

>When every other post on an ETH related thread is FUD

You're never going to make it if short term price swings give you weak hands and fall victim to lies people tell on Arabian Carpet Piloting image forums on the internet

Attached: 1546878793629.jpg (640x628, 55K)

BNB will take it place

Buying the dip

>not buying ETH @ 15$ a pop when BTC is @ 1k in like 18 months

Everything is dumping, but the fud just tells you that eth poses a threat to everyone else's shit coins.

trusting fucking uneducated slavs.

Not BNB, it is just a private shitcoin, but someone will build a new better global ledger eventually.

ETH is literally on a multi year low against BTC and you people are bullish about it lol all alts will perish sooner or later

Nothing CZ cant do.

This is your last chance to buy cheap ETH. 2.0, tenthening 2020, and possible future coin burn will position right below BTC. Keep fudding faggots and die poor.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM GETTING FUCKING
JUSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

ETH WAS 80% OF MY PORTFOLIO

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DONT WANNA GO TO WORK TOMORROWWA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA I PUT MY WAGE MONEY IN ETH AND NOW IM FUCKING BROKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VITAAAAALKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIK DO SOMETHING

eth has no reason to be expensive even if it does succeed as a platform, do all you people who buy into it as an "investment" not understand that its only function is to serve as gas? by the way ethereum is wrecking everything, just look at the things built on it instead of ethereum itself for investments

Something not known to many yet: Bitcloud Pro. Great exchange not known by the Western world yet. It’s very popular in the Asia side, they have bank as backers and a partnership with Visa. Really worth looking into, and getting some BPRO (Bitcloud Pro tokens). DYOR

Attached: 6090D224-DF1F-4C1C-A7EA-2A0DA95DBB54.jpg (1000x576, 42K)

100% Tether bag

Attached: 31847865-9CA4-4AE8-A61A-22262F35589C.jpg (112x125, 3K)

NYAG sends her regards

DOUBLE DIGIT SHITCOIN

GO BACK TO $80 WHERE YOU BELONG

Crypto is a scam, all controlled by some rich group playing us like dolls

Jews are brewing something again, hope that they all get gassed soon. So the finance world can be at peace again

Yeah, just keep your eyes on the Jews and stay asleep.

Attached: hibernian.jpg (1544x6256, 1.73M)

so much fud lol.

thanks for the discount, i'm accumulating until i have enough to live on staking rewards.

screenshot this.

Remember Jow Forums:
buy low, sell high

Same bro I'm at 29 ETH now thanks to this dip

Attached: 1562895257408.jpg (739x712, 171K)

yikes
kennedy was the only irish catholic president and they blew his head off
>obama?

Yup, definitely an alien.

I bought 3.25 ETH when it was like $950 fml... should I trade it out for Bitcoin?

newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/rediscovering-obamas-irish-roots

BTC/ETH ratio is getting lower and lower every day as Bitcoin dominance is rising.
We will see an altcoin purge and ETH is just an altcoin.
Even if everything works out for 2.0, Ethereum isn't a store of value and is not supposed to hit high USD valuations. See picture.

Attached: Vitalik.png (793x727, 102K)

one will flip eth, eth is over

Fork off. Use secure scuttlebutt

>ETH. 2.0
3-5 years is not "last chance"

LETS KILL OURSELVES TOGETHER FELLOW METHHEAD NIGGER HEHEHEHEHEH I AM A NIGGER I AM A NIGGER SUICIDE SUICIDE MURDER VITALIK KILL KILL KILL MURDER VITALIK MURDER KILL ALL NIGGERS

>I TRUSTED YOU
Don't ever invest in crypto

Set your buy orders lower than you think. Once the mass CDP liquidation chain starts, the price will dip hard.

WOAH YOU TOALLY LOST ME IM NOT ON ANY DRUGS BECAUSE IM A WHITE MALE I JUST HAD CAPS ON

LETS
GET
IT
RAMAMBAAAA

Crypto is just a bubble like the dot com.. everything will crash and we will call this the crypto bubble