Wagecuck here got his salary

>wagecuck here got his salary

Glow me the hidden gems in this world anons. I want to break free from this repeating cycle

Attached: 1ABB3999-BAAF-4DC4-99DB-430CA7D08155.jpg (900x873, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vectorspace.ai/
t
twitter.com/dadi/status/1100404644533039104
twitter.com/dadi/status/1100804627820355584
monocle.com/,
ecohustler.com/,
versus.com.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait a few days if btc is stable, it’s killkng hard

i would suggest coti , fantom , arpa all low mcap or biggggg chance on growth soon

Repost. Don’t suspect me of being an automated bot :’(
Check out VectorSpace(VXV)
vectorspace.ai/
It's a 2-3 month hold tho if you want quick profit. If you wanna make it, it's a 2 year hold.
OR you can actually use the tokens to generate datasets to help you make profit with boomer stocks and later on cryptos.
I summed it up nicely here # #
There's a slight error there though. The profit through the 1 years backtest for sortino ratio 0.23 wasn't $7k. It was a whopping $45.8k. $7.3k was from the sortino 0.95 ratio which in itself is phenomenal
This is a potentially huge project considering the Elastic article will create great PR. Alot of the companies that are interested are simply just waiting for this article to be published so more publicity is generated

For any questions, just ask them in the Telegram: t me/joinchat/GrCYjA8rPgD8coAiEhRuBA

Mcap is like $2 million, as if that matters to you
Some whale dumped today so the sell orders are pretty low

Attached: 17E03892-C272-42E9-9968-EC3003B9E879.png (509x516, 171K)

>wait a few days if btc is stable, it’s killkng hard
Also this. BTC RIPS alts no matter what direction it’s taking.

NERVA xnv on tradeogre is all you need

Pretty much don't listen to anyone here.

Watch out for Coti.
50k usd 5x = 250k usd
>>>> enjoy life user

Attached: ED917356-8B06-49B8-BC5E-1587BD585ACB.jpg (750x386, 137K)

Don’t think OP has 50k kekeke. Probably 2k x 5 so OP can make 8k profit

Attached: F8240188-0192-4840-82DD-2126BDE9964E.jpg (602x677, 67K)

Put it all in TSLA

Attached: 1531883935800.jpg (589x2244, 493K)

To be honest, if you are looking for shitcoins then get: LINK, COTI, FANTOM, LTO, LIT, ONE, basically the Jow Forums coins.

Some good exchange tokens:
Binance
Huobi
Bitmax
xFutures
Bitcloud Pro

Last two are not very known to public yet, these two are a small gamble, can go up to 15x

Attached: EF06C19D-EC99-42C3-A39D-2ABBE7A2BB9C.png (699x518, 325K)

Skycoin (SKY) is ridiculously mis-priced on every metric. the scope of their platform is gigantic, here's a flavor:
>development ongoing since 2013, consistently in top 10 of github commits
>fast/free transactions (Skycoin) - web-of-trust consensus
>decentralized internet (Skywire) - incentivized mesh net, already 10000 nodes globally (more than TOR)
>blockchain programming language (CX) - dapps, games, gambling, etc.
>blockchain platform (Fiber) - infinitely scales using side-chains
>parallel currency (Coin Hours/SCH) - internal currency of the ecosystem, paid hourly to SKY holders
>binance listed
>$1.60 / 15m circulating / $25m mcap

Attached: skycoin ecosystem.jpg (959x1200, 143K)

Ever heard of POLKADOT?
Will be at xfutures. Gamble a bit if you want to be free

Bean Cash. You have two years

Grin. Only invest in Grin it will be the next bitcoin in 1 year

BTC, ETH, XRP are all just a scam. Get yourself some real bitcoin

Attached: 405E722A-750B-43E5-9AD8-CC31802D56A3.png (1016x1238, 1.62M)

Get into Ren, it will be the biggest gamechanger in all of crypto this year. Privacy and interoperability layer for any chain. Exchanges and large entities need privacy and want to hide their wallet movements. BTC needs interoperability with Eth to make use of Defi. Ren nodes will earn fees by facilitating these cross-chain operations. Oh and these cross-chain interactions are 100x faster than atomic swaps.
Ren and Link is the chad portfolio.

Bitcloud Pro looks good, seems like they are still in early stage. Since Google authenticator sti needs to be added. Adding some BPRO to my gamble bag, thanks user.

Nuke. Other deflation coins exit scamming. Nuke releasing dapps and tiered staking. You’ve been warned.

So many plebs in this thread. OP all you need is RSR hold for 3 months.

The market is a fucking shitshow right now but there is always money to be made. Wait for confirmation of a reversal and start entering the market. If you don't know when to enter let me spoonfeed you some wisdom.

”When you're sick to your stomach. When you look at the charts with despair. When you ask yourself is it all over? THAT is where you find the most opportunity. Trade with conviction or don't trade at all. The choice is yours.”

If you're still reading I assume you still believe me, so here is my advice to you. All the big caps are gonna pump first but when those are done pumping look into midcaps because these have the biggest gains. Currently I'm looking into these mid caps: LTO, FTM, VIDT, COTI, RSR. Hope you gonna make it. Godspeed

Attached: 9A5ABABE-1C1B-4219-AC4E-2B1215C86327.jpg (2190x2939, 460K)

No hidden gems here. TYPE is a true hidden gem.

DAG

Data products are already a trillion dollar economy. Success stories like Cloudera and Databricks show the massive demand for big data related products and services. IBM’s acquisition spree in the cloud, stream and data providing market as well as the notable RedHat acquisition, paint a picture of an even more data centric future.

Data products like address data, location data, investor tax filings, weather sensors, price feeds, movement data, customer preference data, AI training data, analytics etc. are in high demand. Demand will increase with the growth of IoT devices and sensors that generate and contribute to thedata products of tomorrow. In that sense Constellation not only allows for the secure connection, traceability and interoperability of devices but also enables their data monetization.

Constellation’s unique feature is that it allows for direct on-chain data processing. No other blockchain infrastructure is able to do that. Ethereum as a world computer falls short in that regard, as it cannot process any sizeable amount of metadata.

Attached: 1562705227625.jpg (2048x1786, 440K)

Less from a tech point of view but a practical investor one given the circumstances for the potential of this coin

It seems like the de facto Directed Acyclic Graph(DAG) going into 2020 as it does both IOTA and NANO's jobs better but has 1/180th the marketcap right now with so much room for growth. This shit looks primed for the perfect storm.

>Dropped right when the 2018 crash was in effect BTFO all the initial investors

>OG-CEO found daytrading with cuck earlier investor funds, forced out

>Devs all burn their personal stacks as a sign of good will to keep centralized threats like what happened with NANO

>Coin has completely bottomed out just in time for the next bull run while the tech just keeps getting better and better compared to all other DAGs.

Regardless of the team refusing to lose face over their Ex-CEO fucking them over, this coin is primed for a megamoon given its potential. Just reaching the IOTA market cap would be almost a 200x, and with the bull run raising all tides, normies flooding in in 2020 as Libra, and financial institutions being on the table soon, Constellation seems like the Ripple of 2020.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAPP

The DAG team didnt decide to save face by not answering questions about their former CEO day trading allegations. They decided not to answer because of 3 reasons:

1. Their former CEO would go to jail
2. The entire current management team knew about it while it was happening, and encouraged it. Then covered it up after and fucked their investors by not divulging this information.
3. If they finally admitted it they would have to show their financial position which they have been lying about for over a year. This would show they have nowhere near enough funds to execute their plan and would essentially cause even the idiot bagholders to dump them to zero.

Bottom line, this project is fucked and has zero chance of success. Its only a moonshot when there is a 1/1000 chance, in this case there is no chance. The team is garbage, the tech is pie in the sky and requires a massive amount of money which they dont have.

DAG is a scam
Skycoin is a scam

SCAM

Quick google will give you enough evidence

Buy some DADI before its rebranding to EDGE and host self-onboarding.

Here's the redpill:

> decentralized web-services, such as file storage (similar to sia), CDN (Content distribution), API and Web-templates (think wordpress), and also general compute
> 10x cheaper than AWS
> production traffic live on founding nodes
> actually working ecosystem, all nodes are currently earning ~60% ROI per year
> waitlist with 400+ of new clients, new ones joining every day
> great tokenomics
> team of chads running profitable business since 2013
> only 5M marketcap
> confirmed 6M revenue coming to the network (more than its entire marketcap)
> Rebranding to EDGE on 15th July
> Self-onboarding on the 31th August (100s or even 1000s of people will buy in large quantities of dadi to host a node)
> You can earn 5000 USD per MONTH if you host a stargate (only EDGEchads are eligible though)

They also recently confirmed working with 4 of the worlds largest publishers to bring their sites to dadi. And new clients are confirmed every week.

Network pricing: twitter.com/dadi/status/1100404644533039104
Node earnings: twitter.com/dadi/status/1100804627820355584

Runs websites like monocle.com/, ecohustler.com/, versus.com.

Attached: edge.jpg (1200x628, 97K)

Scam
Scam
Super scam
Shitcoin
Literal garbage
A mediocre project at best
Vaporware shitcoin
Bittrash more like it
Another scam coin
More garbage
All of these are garbage
Crap
Ultra scam
Scam
Mega fucking scam
Yeah OP 99% of shit listed here is a scam. Remember the rule, 90% of cryptocurrency is a scam.

Only legit projects that exist now are BTC/BCH, ETH, LINK, LTC, ZEC, XMR, MKR/DAI, DASH. Everything else will take your money.

I'll say it one time and one time only.

Cardano

DYOR and you'll be brought to the promised land. now delete this thread.

Every coin you listed except BTC and ETH are lowest of the barrel ultra shitcoins or outright well known scams

Simmer down now pajeet. You butthurt your scam token got called out?

NKN will go to and above $10 but in a few years. Plausible $50 in 5 years. It's at it's lowest in recent times. Buy 10k-20k minimum and just forget about it.

just don’t buy steem

Listen up because im only gonna shill the once because I haven't finished accumulating. Im only doing this as you guys were the reason i caught the link and qnt pump and made a very good amount on both.
There's a new and relatively under the rader exchange but known to all the smart money and big companies. They are complying with regulations right from the beginning, so they wont have any trouble later. Being backed by all the big boys this is relatively easy for them. They are currently getting crypto laws passed in san marino that will allow corporations and smart money to buy crypto from the eu legally. They have custodian services to store this stuff on the exchange for the companys which is already being used. Theres rumors by who but I won't tell you just yet but they are globally traded companies.
They are going to be offering icos like binance does, the first one is going to be from a big car manufacture.
This exchange is called OceanEx. Its already done 5x from ico but only 20mil marketcap. It has the potential to reach 200 mil in the next few weeks. Its gonna be a run up like qnt was. But long term expect it to catch up to bnb.

This exchange is how they're going to buy shit like xrp, iota, vechain and most likely qnt. Call the above decentralised shitcoins, they probably are but who cares as long as we make money.
This coin wont even need to be shilled to the average reddit fag because we dont need them smart money and niggas like wallmart, bmw and those 300 banks xrp signed up with are going to pump this exchange coin way way past the fucking moon.
Believe what im saying or not i dont care i dont need you faggots pumping my bags when the jews will do it for me but you owe it yourself to atleast dyor on this exchange. Don't miss another moonshot like other people here have.

Also fiat integration is coming in the next couple of weeks.

Absolutely this.

I have a lot of shitbag but one of these will be the new x100

ARPA ( 50% ALREADY FOR ME )
FANTOM (80% UP )
COTI (SLEEPING GIANT BARGAIN NOW )
BITCLOUD (70% UP)
ANKR ( 30% UP )