Here's the real redpill: all the bullish research biz did on chainlink wasn't about chainlink itself but about smart...

Here's the real redpill: all the bullish research biz did on chainlink wasn't about chainlink itself but about smart contracts and the oracle problem in general, however chainlink itself simply is just another shitcoin and not the real solution to the oracle problem

Attached: timo.jpg (1440x1612, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yLacJ85Gelk&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

redpill me on the oracle problem

have sex, dilate.

Great, who called the soye brigade?

so whats the real solution faggot?

Please this someone

there's no such thing as trustless data, it simply cannot be achieved and be economically viable
it's either trusted apis or some retarded human input voting system that no serious entity will ever adopt
chainlink is just a trusted apis medianizer, it doesn't decentralize anything
enterprises don't care about trustlessness anyway, it's a meme, they just care about trust reduction but trust is still the rule of the game and will never be replaced by the trustless meme because that's just how the real world works
they'll just keep using bloomberg or thomson reuters and reputable trusted data feeds that can be held liable in case of failure and dispute
lmao if you think swift and isda banks will actually rely on neet nodes reselling apis for meme tokens to automate their bonds and derivatives
they'll never use public blockchains for the same reasons
sergey is clever, he's literally just "faking it until he makes it"
he grabbed the attention of swift, google and oracle, not to adopt link but only to demo useless prototypes, just so he could market link as reputable to meme literally whos that will never amount to anything anyway, this crypto shit is a joke, everybody is partnering with everybody to stay relevant and appear like they're all gaining traction, but 99% of contract usage will be on corda through blockoneiq, hell they may not even use blockchains, if you've been following accord and the law firms you'd know they don't actually give a shit about blockchains and they hate public ledgers
now if you know this, you may still think it doesn't matter, crypto is retarded, it's just hype, retarded normies and fomo, that's the whole point, and it could still moon regardless of actual adoption just because sergey is so clever at marketing, then that's fine
but don't delude yourself into thinking link is actually a worthwhile project that'll actually be used and adopted, it really is just another shitcoin
sell right before the npcs find out and you'll make it

>there's no such thing as trustless data
Use PoW with every weather API provider pushing out an identical block of data about the weather. The issue is we don't need or want to secure our weather data that much. I think it's enough for most cases to just use majority consensus without any PoW, using only one source gives too many opportunities for abuse.

I have no idea how chainlink is supposed to work but they talk about connecting individual API providers to the blockchain which can't be considered trustless. As long as there is one source for the data that data is subject to central control.

In your opinion, are there any cryptos that have a real world use case?

based
>sell right before the npcs find out and you'll make it
that'd be about now, if you didnt at $4, linktards

psst
DOS Network

holy fuck the FUD

Attached: scs and oracles.jpg (736x5734, 962K)

nice opinion.
But I completely disagree with you.
Your opinion is hate motivated, you brought up 0 arguments.

not hate motivated, not emotional, it's the opposite, just a cold hard look at the facts and the state of dlt adoption
the only argument against this is 'but private chains are like intranet! eth and decentralization will win in the end!' which is just wishful thinking

First you decentralize the computational network so that smart contracts can even exist.

Then you decentralize the oracles servicing those contracts.
>you are here

Then, once there exists a way to cheaply monetize the data you own (i.e., a network of oracles that are willing to pay you for it because they get paid to provide the data to smart contracts), that incentivizes the creation of more data sources.

This was always the roadmap

Theres no such thing as big macs it cant be achieved.
Its either hamburgers with ketchup and mustard or hotdogs which no fatty will ever eat.
big macs are just hamburgers with thousand island dressing and relish they aren't actually tasty
fat people dont care about big macs anyways
theyll just keep eating their pizza
ronald mcdonald grabbed everyones attention dressing like a clown, but big macs are just a meme and may still be tasty even if fatties dont eat them
if youve been paying attention to burger king youd know they dont give a shit about big macs its all about the whopper baby
dont delude yourself into thinking big macs are tasty
go to taco bell before midnight and youll get half price nachos

Which is why we will jump ship as soon as we need to.
Great observation pandafag.

Attached: 1561376470529.jpg (780x840, 205K)

>unironically saying its a "hate motivated" argument
Literally "chainlink people are ugly on the inside" tier

Ampleforth is using Chainlink.
youtube.com/watch?v=yLacJ85Gelk&app=desktop
ff to 21:10.

>Be me
>Tell everyone to sell at $4
>"But $1000 EoY"
>Tell everyone to sell at first dev wallet move
>"That's just a dev cashing out"
>Scream Exit scam at 2nd dev wallet move
>"It's in the white paper!"
>Sad because nobody would listen

>they only had to listen

I'm just starting to learn following whales is crucial in cryptos. What are good whale alert sources?

unironically true unfortunately

Chainlink gained massive funding via Chainlink token so if they keep acquiring everything they will probably become the standard in the "api to smart contracts" field. In the worst case the token will be useless but it will still maintain some value beside the usage like ethereum is doing

Anons im starting a private telegram for people to discuss projects and share info.
If youre interested in joining, drop your telegram

post a link and i will