Just transferred $3k to coinbase to buy BTC

I am going to buy $3k of BTC. Unironically should I buy now or wait?

Attached: king.jpg (600x400, 50K)

all you have to do is buy link

Wait and see if 8,6k holds first, don't catch a falling knife.

This is about BTC not LINK.

I'm waiting for 7-9k.
Either this or Bitcoin can fuck off.

I only have 1k to spend then I have to wait a month and a half to gather enough to make another big spend. I almost bought at 10.3k but I'm going to hold until 9k

Wait for it to finish crashing. Who knows, you might even get a whole coin.

link?

It's going to be about LINK if you regret not buying it for the rest of your life

Attached: SERGEY.777.png (3074x2918, 3.73M)

why

Link is collateral for a Trillion-dollar market. Link will the first crypto to hit one $trillion market cap and it can potentially go much higher. Link is going to $1000. You can also stake your link and earn revenue in Link.

Attached: 41E74063-4CB1-471A-9443-7A7A3077AE48.jpg (800x905, 145K)

Are you serious? It's dropping harder than a rock, wait until 9k or 8k

Stop this FUD, it's a quadrillion dollar market

There is a possibility we touch 9.5...but from numerous charts I think 10.2 is realistic bottom. Personally I would just buy and hold for a year and slight timing differences will be amortized over a 5x gain anyway....

Imagine being this dumb. Learn simple TA

>Link will the first crypto to hit one $trillion market cap

Lol why don't you let me know when Link gets its first actual user first. Maybe you should wait until there is 1 business actually buying LINK for use in its operations before posting this.

>Lol why don't you let me know when Link gets its first actual user first. Maybe you should wait until there is 1 business actually buying LINK for use in its operations before posting this.
>Not being an early adopter

Attached: 1516504542562.jpg (800x800, 81K)

We are heading for bear season number 2. This is the 2nd “bullrun” aka bulltrap. We are all fucked. Sell, sell, sell!

I’d like to think, since I think this it is actually going to go up but with my luck we are going to hit a bottom of $1,000-$500.

Imagine buying right now before tether crashes the entire market.

>Dude, like, what the fuck even is this Bitcoin shit? Talk to me when you can buy a pizza with it.

Is 300 link enough to make it???

>Unironically should I buy now or wait?
Unironically welcome to hell

Attached: 1359154187166.png (325x325, 199K)

I only have 100k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it.

All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda. It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 300k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $10 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it. The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity. All of that isn't going to happen anymore.

The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $10. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $10 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $10. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 100k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

Attached: 1562024715746.jpg (881x669, 211K)

>learn financial astrology

None of you fags know where this shit is going. If you did, why haven’t you made it?

I was pretty fucking right faggot

Attached: fgfgfgdd.png (2435x1257, 251K)

homo copy pasta

I am in NEO for the lifetime interest. Just lookin for $10k bonus per year for life, then emergency fund if necessary. Might take time to get the interest valuing that high.

Yes, if you'd have bought after the 1st real pizza for bitcoin transaction, you'd be incredibly rich today, even if you put in 100$ back then.
So hit us up when someone uses chainlink unironically.
Until then keep your vaporware to yourself.

wait

buy at 9k

Fuck off with your pajeets shitcoin

Link is worthless and does nothing, that's why it has literally zero partnerships with anyone

This do not listen to stinky linky faggots. They'll be back down to $1 by the end of next week.

fuck off TA fags, you said we were going 6k back when bitcoin hit 9k for that brief moment and dipped to 7.5. I'm never trusting you fuckers again

buy some, wait, buy some more, repeat. dollar cost averaging is the mentally comfiest way to make it.

I'm not buying any BTC above 7500