Jesus Christ how low can this go. give me some hope pls

Jesus Christ how low can this go. give me some hope pls

Attached: 3845.png (200x200, 5K)

When even LITfags are comfier than VIDtards, you know you’re fucked

We RSR crew now hombres

Attached: 1561749519630.png (1018x934, 714K)

another 80% down will do. buy TRV.

What a fuck are you retarded? It was a 2 week biz pump and dump, how many times they have to tell you?

retard. Stop opening the same tread over and over again

This coin has financially ruined me

you fags are gonna sell before binance listing?

It'll come back, BIZ thinks it's so influential on the market, it's not. Everything is down. Be greedy when others are fearful.

This is might be the bottom but go ahead sell if you want

Seen so many of these pump and dumps I could fill 4 pages of a book
Don't buy coinz on IDEX they pump it cause low volume

This
If you're thinking of selling at least wait until the token buyback and burn at the end of the month.

this, when finally every thread is suicide watch type stuff, you buy

I'm not thinking about selling, I've been buying even more on the dips but the dip never ends

What the fuck did you faggots do in the last few hours? Hold the god damn line, 80 was supposed to be the floor

allowed whales to accumulate again

Your literally a fucking retard, sell that shit and buy one before it breaks out of cup and handle on 4hr. Start making back your loss you dumb fuck

VIDT wayyyyy better than CZ scam one. Def dont listen to this retard.

I FOMOed in fren, i.e. I FOMOED out of the CRASH

you gonna hold to 0? cut losses early. the sooner you can admit that you misread the market and are on the wrong side of a trade, the more you can preserve. binance is a rumor and you have no idea when an exchange listing will be announced.

You wanna see low
Look up Zilliqa

LOL EVERYBODY GET INSIDE THIS THREAD AND LAUGH AT THIS RETARD BECAUSE HE CANT VERIFY WITH HIS EYES

Attached: 254D34A5-47A3-45CF-8D85-52BB4324EDE2.jpg (1116x743, 672K)

I have verified with my eyes that I am financially ruined

You got scammed, sorry

If you guys actually paid attention to their updates, VIDT said that getting listed on Binance DEX (not even a sure thing yet) can HELP them get listed on the main Binance exchange.

These fuckers definitely have not secured a Binance listing and I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't secured a T1 listing yet even if they say it on their roadmap

Binance even retweeted the vidt dex thing i don’t they have done that for alot of other projects

Attached: 863F4395-1BCE-4FE0-9A37-4BC9C35BF4E9.jpg (1280x1150, 188K)

lol told you literal shitcoin when Vidtards were spamming this board.

I hope it goes to 0 newfag

My iron hands grow soft and weary.

How's that working out for you?

Attached: 1561320304137.jpg (399x385, 44K)

all the linkers who made profits pumped us, now they back into link and other coins. keep these threads going we will have enough exposure to moon when next exchange comes

I love this. Been buying more.

I unironically think this will make a -50% from here in USD value and touch AT LEAST $0.09 before if can go up again

I got seriously burnt by this.

Should have sold at .40, would've been an easy x2

good, I’ll buy another 12k, and then we’ll watch as the circ supply gets absolutely fucking destroyed with the burn and buyback. looking forward to seeing this play out, got in at 8 cents, I’m still fairly comfy