Market twitter expert jcho calling 3 figures btc and alts dying

Best prediction record in crypto, he didnt expect this dead cat bounce but got everything else right.Its over.

Attached: 829683CC-4925-45AA-8E09-E68F425EF0E3.jpg (2048x1100, 284K)

>Market
>Twitter
>Expert

Went to harvard, is a writer, successful stock trader.Called this collapse perfectly since december 2017.Its over.

Wrong

despite your social media biases, the facts are there, but please continue with your low-iq post

JCHO crypto neet from twitter here. you want to unblock me you cuck? Or am I too out of your echo chamber?

Alt coins collapsing before our very eyes,

Attached: 6BC9D644-4741-4F62-A714-ADF2CE0992D0.jpg (900x555, 88K)

the bottom seems to have increased...weird I wonder if after this bullrun... no you don't think?

Attached: reallymakesyouthink.png (2048x1100, 1.27M)

This is what everybody has wrong.Past results do not equal future performance.

he is secretly bull
on crypto twitter he is bear for some reason

btc is just doing what gold did
the exact same fucking thing

heard of moon3d? 10x or 100x your crypto. ez money

I’ve been saying this since DEC 2017, but low iq moonbabies on this board don’t understand the comparison

Wake up retards, both are suppressed by the same banks

Explain pls ?

this loser has been calling 3 figure BTC since 5K, and look where we are now.

block, buy TRV, move on.

He didnt expect the desd cat bounce echo bubble aka tether manipulation but he is still on point.

high iq moonbaby reporting in
(((they))) always win

Yup.19k was unironically the high, the beanie baby, fidget spinner peak.

TA alone matters less when you're considering long-term secular market cycles. By secular, not just a 2011 or 2015 reboot, but 9 or 10 year market cycles that end. Once those periods are over, FA plays a larger role. The fundam in crypto & BTC are horrendous.

Tell me, where are we on the chart? This is the price history for gold, by the way.

Attached: 14405dd13a5d7176cda479ca6f191e3a.png (1048x701, 97K)

ah okay so then your TA is bullshit since it's comparing rn to past results?

Lmao stop pretending like you aren’t him man. It’s just cringe.

maybe past results Don't equal future perforMance but they may Really predict Future outcomes.. this all depends on how specific the prediction ends up being.

If I tell you that you'll die, I predicted a future outcome. Yet this prediction requires little data to confidently assert. The more data (math), the more accurate the prediction. If there is no number ceiling, any event can be accurately predicted, in such detail that the data could not be completely processed and understood by any machine or complex life form- even if given a deadline to process it that extended to the heat death of the universe.

Of course, the prediction would be best expressed numerically.

At the tail end after the 2011 spike. 2011 gold spike = 2017 btc spike. Except we have a few more years of suppression to go through at least over gold

>Went to Harvard.

You know that doesn't mean what it used to mean right?

>went to harvard
If he's so smart, why didn't he buy LINK at 20 cents? I didn't go to ""harvard""", I went to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1525655190720.png (332x332, 148K)

Literally can't even post his own name becuse he's been banned from biz for shitposting his RETARDED MONEY LOSING TAKES
Lmaooooooooo

That faggot never went to Harvard he's just another lying paid group scammer

Based and linkpilled Harvard fags eternally BTFO

Harvard cucks Btfo. Outperformed by a bunch of autistic basement dwelling meets on a Congolese zebra ranching forum

When you giveup your lambo dreams, you will see the fundamentals are truly horrific, its the sort of thing youll look back on in 10 years and wonder how you were so deluded.But its always the same reason, greed.

btw, if anyone wants to get in touch, there must be an effective screening process before lengthy discussion. I have 5 figures worth of s-shots, but the important things are written out by hand, and will hopefully never end up on a device.

Based and linkpilled

the problem is, this "bullrun" is not organic. nothing fundamental changed.

this "bullrun" is the exit scam from tether and bitfinex

>echo bubble
time for a new meme train

I would love that... damn I would buy cheap as fuck

there's a recent article of interest, something about bill the rich computer guy saying if he was in his prime today, he'd teach ai to read (reading leads to learning if the machine was originally designed and built by human beings)

so much Data can be processed by such a machine.

very optimistic idea but then one has to think about a podcast from a sativa-inhaling, dmt-talking, mma enthusiast who invited a different rich guy to interview about his spaceships and self-driving autos. he thinks if ai gets so efficient at the Manipulation of data they learn, it won't be so good for us who exist because of sexual reproduction. enough Research will show that these machines will one day establish a Firm grasp on us... it must be prevented.

you can start by stealing from the rich and giving to the poor, but that's only the beginning...

Last bullruns were not organic. This one is laying a base for the next round of inorganic media hype.

Wowee zowee!

jesus christ are you writing a book or something? UP OR DOWN?

Fake
Gay

Yikes

Attached: 2019-07-14_1323.png (1254x1266, 755K)

See you guys at triple digit btc and sub 10 dollar eth.

Is going up but bears need to buy back in sub 10k because so many fucked up scalping around 9600

Yup.its over.Jcho is the hero we need.Why didnt we listen to him in december 2017?

lol

crab then down, more crab, then up, then down forever

this,keke

I used to believe in the jew cartel theory but not anymore, all the market is created by tether.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-14 09-18-35.png (1101x696, 325K)

imagine being this delusional.
Even at BTC triple digits prices.
Not going to happen.

And Bob Loukas said we're going to 100k

This fag can fuck off.

I believe the Jew cartel is counter trading tether and waiting for it to implode. They can pull the plug any minute.

And that’s exactly what’s been happening. Tether tried to get a fomo run to pay off their debts but the cartel sold them into oblivion at 13k. Now they have huge worthless bags and the same debt as before. We will see 1k btc before years end

Real cartel btc accumulation has not begun

The Fed can print as much money as it wants.
It could easily buy up 99% of all bitcoins.
From then on it has enough power to control the price in order to tie it directly to the dollar.
This would make Bitcoin very useless indeed.

up or down is a hominid-centric perspective. we assign [up or down] to anything we consider monetary instruments so that it allows for the lowest common denominator of processes in an "average functioning" h. sapiens
sapiens brain to relevantly apply it to everyday living...
(hunting/gathering, sex, defending your tribe, raising your offspring) you don't have time to think about some shit when you're fighting off cavemen and wild animals

Nuke is doing fine today

Attached: 81AFF897-3E96-4746-9D82-87F52094A0F4.jpg (750x992, 186K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-14 14-40-01.png (1055x650, 343K)

You got a point there.

But the reason I dont believe it anymore is because I dont think banks are afraid of BTC, in reality 10 years after its creation no one is using crypto aside for money laundering

fake AF

Other secular markets like btc.The gold one that started 2011 to the $1050 low. Oil in 2008. Gold 1980 peak. The uranium peak from which uranium is only just showing signs of emerging now from its secular bear market.

>Market twitter expert

Attached: IQ_interview3.png (385x363, 75K)

>Went to harvard
that just means he is non-white basically
>is a writer
there is no profession in which nepotism is a stronger factor than in writing

I'm not arguing the fed can't print the money; you're right it can. That's not the reason this strategy is implausible.

based linkie shitting on brainlets.

pic related did expect this dead cat bounce and a lower bottom, he just got the timing off.. I find it impressive

Attached: btcpredict.png (1497x637, 93K)

lol nvm this was done before the dump to 3k

lol, a lot of parabolic moves broken. fud ta stinks

Attached: 15631287602932.png (1254x1266, 602K)

Faggots and bears don't know what's coming

Attached: VEVAd7EH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>we gonna buy all bitcoins and destroy them
>k we just gonna fork then
>then we buy your fork, too
>then we fork again, lets see who can create money faster faggots

>Best prediction record in crypto
however
>he didnt expect this dead cat bounce
but
>got everything else right
also
>expert
and
>twitter

SAGED

Attached: 1557783923068.jpg (1188x608, 58K)

This.

This is bullish because I will only sell mine at 50k, so if they wanna buy ALL of it they’re gonna have to fork over 50k

That’s GOOD you brainlet, there are so many garbage projects that need to be purged. It’s too soon for another bull, we need more pain to shake out the garbage.

this is the first I've heard of whoever the guy is. no one knows his name?

i haven't been paying attention to the stock market very long, what happened in 2017?
I had to re-read the year 2017 a few times, my brain is stupid with numbers/characters and I'll initially scramble them into another order lol. like looking at 3118 and thinking 1138 or "the meaning of life" and reading "the fine game of nil".

I hate being this challenged :(

BTC longs gotta feed the margin monster.

Darn right it is Tether. Go look at whose holding USDT now. Top exchanges like Binance and Huobi have a lot of Tether. A Mt. Gox collapse is yet again going to happen. There's no proof that they have the money to back up the Tether they are printing.

Crypto is rigged. GTFO now.

what do you mean by dead cat bounce? never heard the expression.

why does it have to be a cat and not some other animal?

Even if he is 90% correct don't forget
>return to mean
Real traders know it's not about being right or wrong per se, it's about managing your money in those right and wrong situations appropriately.

literally who?

some fucking twitter faggot who posted this thread about himself because hes desperate to get "twitter followers"

what i'd like you to know jonathan, is that most of us are rooting for you to just kill yourself and stream it on twitter.
eat shit faggot

stupid nigger no bull run in any market is free from manipulation

Based

Lol Jcho? He's retarded. And his 'prediction rate' is a meme.

We called this massive drop at the bearish penant 4 days ago! Join our community now HzhvAnN

This made me laugh... so sad that it's fake though :(

who gives a fucking shit
he's a pencil neck nerd
testosterone rules

Jcho for president

>linear scale
kys