Why the fuck do people now text instead of talking on the phone?

fuck you if you do this

Attached: oFaFvCwR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Why are you larping as a boomer?

no body got time to spend hours on the phone listening to your ass say "uhh....ummm" over and over. get to the point nigga in 200 chars or less..

Quick and to the point without pointless banter. But that's just for things like meet you at Brappers at 8

It takes hours for lazy ass motherfuckers to text back and forth instead of communicating a ton of information within a few minutes through talking over the phone instead of sending 21st century messenger pigeons.
>Inb4 Boomer

Attached: 1561332697520.png (713x611, 26K)

Phone conversations scare me

Attached: 1479883067796.png (658x662, 37K)

For me its sending voice messages.

get with the times grandpa

>meet you at Brappers

lmao

Talking over the phone fucking sucks. You can't see the body language of the other person and you're stuck with this shitty voice. Texting is a godsend in comparison.

And texting is faster you mongoloid. Are you some crypto-normie who can't handle symbolic recognition?

sorry fren, the problem is your texting game is weak...you present unanswerable sprawling multiple choice questions and wonder why niggas aint answering right away.
You need to be decisive and present clear plans of action....

yeah I remember when it happened, 19 years ago

Crippling social anxiety and perfectionism that requires overthinking and even researching what should be an appropriate message to communicate

Texts are ok, but vocal messages - i would gas anyone that sends them....whats the fucking point? You either need to talk to someone and call them or you need to communicate a quick message than you text....voice messages make no sense and are zoomer tier

I consider it offensive and insulting if someone calls me just to convey a simple message. If it's not an emergency or a pressing matter don't call me faggot

Business and Finance. Have sex incel

>Talking like nigger
You have to go back faggot

Lets say Your on the metro, you want nobody to hear what ur talkin abt !!

>hey brad, it's kevin here
>what? you're breaking up
>its kevin
>oh kevin. hi there!
>how are you today?
>oh, you know, the usual, how about you?
>i'm doing great. just great.
>that's great to hear.
>well, the reason i was calling is, did you get my email about the meeting?

pure efficiency

It goes like this: calling for making plans texting for everything else

I have a VM that explicitly states I don't answer phone calls, I'm not a neet with all day to jabber on the phone like a fucking 90s high school girl. I'm doing shit, and if I have to spend the precious free moments throughout the day to talk on the phone, it better be with close friends and family. I give all my clients and prospects my number to text me and a text tree is convenient as fuck to keep a log of everything everyone has said to me. If you're calling on the phone, your info has no importance, nor does your time, and probably even your life.

Phone-callfags have no lives and expect everyone else to be the same.

because I'm sick of waiting people busy talking for entire hours

>composes text asking about email
>doesn't get response from text either
phone calls back the receiver into a corner that they have to respond to if that isn't a benefit then what is

very true...however true masters of persuasion know that phone call should be used judiciously and the setup should be "i know i already emailed you about this, but im calling now because new information has come to light...."
The setup of "there is new information to update you on" and having the new info be on the surface beneficial to the person you are calling will illicit a positive response from the caller since they will think "i was right to hesitate in responding to his email earlier and now the time is right for me to confirm what he wants since this new piece makes this deal much better"

Are you a woman? Who the fuck talks on the phone for more than 30 seconds at best?

i dont mind texting but i HATE emojis. Unfortunately it seems like you can properly communicate to females these dats without using them