I just woke up. Wtf is happening? You guys said we were about to pump to $10 this week

I just woke up. Wtf is happening? You guys said we were about to pump to $10 this week

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1548344484095.jpg (1000x800, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DelF6zEHXpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s the market bro

Once the next partnerships are announced its gonna moon to $10

Attached: 1543183919190.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

lol imagine being as stupid as this guy

The fud is actually getting to me, kinda losing faith in the project desu. I did a 10x I think I should just take what I made and be happy.

No partnerships left

where the fuck have you faggots been for the past week? its dropped down to 2.60 and then raised back up to 3.20 the fuck? its going to pump on the 17th

had faith until i read this dumb shit, im out, kys.

>pump on the 17th
based on what? Give me some hopium fren

Attached: 1547316369520.png (1080x1154, 1.36M)

what is happening on 17th? sergey standing near toilets again?

The creators are literally dumping this fucking shit coin because they never thought it would reach these levels. It's unironically ogre. Next step is complete and total exit scam.

Sergey will mumble and stutter through the same speech he's given for 2 years

They are having a conference where they'll be discussing the road map for chainlink.

Microsoft

Priced in

July 16, 2019, 7:32 AM GMT-6

“so, uhhh... fundamentally... decentralised orkles, uhhhh.... vertically”

After the road map and updates in august they are going to have another announcement and in sept they hav eosme other shit.

Friendly Reminder©
Pic Related™

Attached: linky stinky.png (1868x732, 193K)

Wait til September. August at the earliest. Don't know how many times this has to be repeated.

> Funds are safu
youtube.com/watch?v=DelF6zEHXpE

is this your first day bro?