Are there any decent part-time wagie jobs? I can justify selling myself 3 days a week but not 5

Are there any decent part-time wagie jobs? I can justify selling myself 3 days a week but not 5.

Attached: 1471844737380.jpg (1280x1200, 263K)

I am God tier. It's still wagecucking. Albeit in a golden cage.

Literally any part-time work is bearable.

Rich NEET > regular NEET

Sure, but by 'decent' i mean not your typical minimum wage part-time gigs

Anal prostitute and cumslut sissy experience actor?

Dishwashing

Delivering pizza, srs
>$15 - 20 hr plus tips
>Just drive your car around
>smell like pizza but who fucking cares you're delivering pizza
>ask randos about their day and shit when delivering pizzas and get 2x normal tip.

No tipping culture here

am i still great tier when i'm still pursuing a medical degree at age 28 without ever having worked a day in my life? Can't help but feel like a loser being surrounded by people 6 years younger then me.

>cumslut sissy experience actor
I would do it full time, if my behind could take it. That's a dream job.

>camwhores make thousands of dollars every month for sending people JPGs they took, someitmes literal years ago
>grown man insists slavery is the only path for him

Hack the system. Take your milk and honey like they do, and you'll never look back.
>inb4 how a man do the camwhore life
Buy fucking bots, it's been shilled here for a fucking year. I haven't worked since mid 2017

Attached: 1563063852422.jpg (1280x1902, 384K)

>buy bots. Can you elaborate?

get a cdl, do some part time OTR driving. In three days you can probably do 1200 miles at the minimum. 1200×.45 =$540 for three days of work ain't to bad and I'm under estimating your potential miles driven. Only downside is if you dont have enough experience backing the trailer up (at least 6 months full time) your gonna have a bad time. Also you will basically be working those entire three days and sleeping in the truck so if you arent interested in doing a little exploring in neighboring states it's not worth it

you're a big time loser. no one is going to want to hire a 30 year old with absolutely no job experience. better start working bucko

In for answers as well. Been an wagecel for too long and just want a part time job to get me by until LINK explodes

Go in the medical field. Only 3 12-hour shifts a week.

Attached: 114243242432.png (753x898, 1.28M)

link already exploded. everyone thinks link is going to make them rich and that mentality is precisely why it wont

yeah please elaborate...i experimented with some live cam white label pages years ago but no success

I'd rather be god than good. Neets btfo once again, this time by their own failure of a meme.

Attached: genius.png (90x78, 16K)

Literally any retail job. It’s usually a bit above minimum wage and it’s easy as fuck

depends. If you get a back room stocking position, hell yeah. If you have to deal with customers that shit I'm mentally draining. Retarded niggers, old entitled white ladies, nasty complaining pigs. the basic function is easy, but that doesnt mean its enjoyable

Buy those Tinder / Meetme bots - you get the cash they jew out of thirstfags and when they get zucced, the farmer (VM manager) replicates them for free for the first 2 years

Attached: 1563135643948.jpg (332x664, 40K)

should probably add that unless you're already a richfag you probably won't GET rich doing this, as it takes a decent chunk to get any real quantity of them.

I bought 500 of them, and rake in like 2K monthly for example