When did you realize asian girlfriends is the natural step for a succesful alpha male in business?

And how did you handle this information?

Attached: 1562788557673.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

Ching Ching ching chong ching chong chur chong jur chingy chongy chong chur

My fatass low IQ cousin got an ugly Filipina gf so now I'm afraid if I get an east Aryan girlfriend they will laugh at me since most sheep white people don't understand that Filipina are the niggers of Asia and east Aryans are descendants of the samurai.

I see literally no reason to pair up with a woman. They are a nuisance.

I've begun studying the Torah and my Korean as I want to join the made it club.

Attached: d29.jpg (326x294, 18K)

She looks about 10, you pedophile. And even if she's an adult, she probably has no ass or tits. Asians always have terrible, bony bodies, no curves at all. Only incels are actually interested in Asians, due to being rejected by white girls... seriously... have sex

But the Koreans are the Jews of Asia

women are a bad investment

I'll drive that into your face I want an Asian girl and Filipinos are hot especially the cartoon looking ones. The Indian ones look ugly unless you get them young you know that user.

asian chicks are for cheap, degenerate low-T fucks

It is annoying that white people are too stupid to tell different asians apart yes.

t. have master race Chinese honorary aryan gf

lmao I can guarantee you I have higher test than you, you limp faggot.
>t. fat-worshipping amerimutt man or XXL white roastie

>Jow Forums is leaking again

Attached: 1562922637087.jpg (600x763, 63K)

nope, not the japanese or koreans. they are basically the aryans of asia

laos or vietnam etc is different

Attached: 1563118828253.png (714x800, 73K)

>average_guy_likes_asians.png
kek

You won’t be able to get a light skinned East Asian like that, even if you somehow made it and became a millionaire. Chinks and gooks have more money now, and the girls are extremely racist to outsiders.

The best you can hope for is a brown Southeast Asian monkey.

Attached: 69267182-0A3C-4105-9375-68EFCEBEFF76.jpg (1337x1337, 382K)

20k LINK not enough for a specimen like this?

Attached: 1562785716828.jpg (1080x1335, 99K)

Right isn't bad. She looks tanned.

Vietnamese women are actually hot as fuck and up there with Japanese. Especially after all the white blood was introduced when we decided to liberate them.

ok, maybe then but indonesia, malaysia etc in the area big NOPE

kys chink, you will always be inferior and you know it. No amount of money or sex will change this, keep coping

Its true, go for east asian girls or maybe hong kong, singapore girls. the rest are hopeless with awful sounding language Nd accent to boot

had sex with white girls and still have yellow fever, what do

i'm trying to recover my loss with crypto. I don't give a fuck to women

Attached: 311C8C68-00B1-4885-9AA1-59A87E94173D.jpg (500x500, 59K)

I am a white European, descendant of a German Nazi general. It is you who are inferior, Amerimutt.

Also, Chinks are literally taking over your dominance. Soon you will be left behind as the fake and overly polite, stupid and narcissistic, fat pieces of shit that you are.

Me on the right

>tfw lost all of my crypto wealth in a hack but before that got an objectively hot chink scientist gf who is still with me and loves me for me and I love her for her

Pic related is me and her

Btw she has DD's and a nice booty

Attached: 20190608_191330.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

>white European, descendant of a German Nazi general
>fucking chinks
yeah well your ancestor is rolling in his grave, you are a disgrace. Also im not american so fuck off retard

> Asian girlfriend

Attached: 1554722337227.png (294x1128, 300K)

Based and chingchong pilled

She looks like a Filipina lmao 1/10 would not bang.

Damn nice catch

>not slaying easy nigger pussy

Attached: tumblr_p6g4a7N7o41wecaqzo3_1280.png (855x640, 782K)

This is what the ideal relationship looks like

It's REALLY hard finding an asian girl without fucked up genes. I had a guy on Facebook that went to South korea, started dating a girl (after dating several others) and married her. When they got a kid it turned out being almost retarded looking, so he asked her about it looking so different and she told him she got plastic surgeries and shit several years back. I have read about similar events happening all the time from white dudes going to asia.
There's so many asian with genes that are absolutely degenerate and it's not easy finding the good ones either.

But hey, if you want a kid that doesn't look like you at all. Go ahead.

Unironically starting a company with my asian qt wife, there's nothing that asians want more than to stack up money

She also cooks, cleans, handles the books, does all the shit I don't want to do

seems like asian female CEOs is the alpha top tier level. hard working, good looking, not into the whole diversity meme shit and at the same time in real stuff like tech and finance

Attached: YaguchiMari-May2018.jpg (500x500, 38K)

sure thing, chink boi. no one who is proud of their "Nazi" ancestors would want subhuman monkey chinks taking over the planet, or be proud to be dating one. lmao

Belle Dellphine>The hottest Azn girl

CHECKEM

we are all children of god here, except niggers, kikes and jannies

Attached: 1562578090108.jpg (2677x1763, 576K)

>tfw interweb whore has higher net worth

I can tell by your autistic style of posting you're from r/asianmasculinity. Shitty larp.

>also cooks delicious food for me so I save money
>hates libtards and identity politics

Attached: 20190608_191244.jpg (4032x3024, 3.01M)

fuck off you insectoid loving mutts
you're all incels and your ancestors despise you

>downside: ugly as fuck

wrong, fags
>The Han Chinese and Japanese races were both considered by Nazi Germany to be "Aryans of the East", "Honorary Aryans" and the "Herrenvolk of the Orient" (i.e. the "Master race of the Orient")
>Due to the Nazi German status of Han Chinese and Japanese as "Aryans of the East"[11] Adolf Hitler had allowed Han Chinese soldiers to study in German military academies and serve in the Nazi German Wehrmacht as part of their combat training
>In 1945, Adolf Hitler said: I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own.

chinks and japs > american 'white' roastie

Nah she cute

you forgot the rest of the quote retard
>They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.”
>their pride of race
which you are not doing by mixing you absolute mongoloid

/thread

Lmao han Chinese are a race of insects

The Japanese I can respect tho

>germans
>white

Southern Germans are basically Med Turks, and all your cities are literally filled with niggers and Middle Easterners now

Anyway, you're probably dating some 3/10 monkey chink that was too ugly/old to get a chink male and is just using you, kek. You've obviously never been to China.

fucking disgusting quoting this, while mixing blood with her. KYS

Damn, I'm happy for you user. She's not the prettiest but then again you are not exactly Chad Thundercock either so I guess you did really well. Treasure her user and don't fuck it up.

Absolutely subhuman and disgusting

>which you are not doing by mixing you absolute mongoloid
I am not mixing anything since I don't have any kids you absolute retard. You however have been mixed with niggers and spics and are only 56% white
seething mutt
you sound jealous
>too ugly/old
nope, cute and almost 10 years younger than me kek
I have never mixed blood with anyone, you fucking faggot. KYS

>not gonna have kids with your wife cause shes a different race

This is all kinds of fucked and i hope she dumps your ass before it's too late.

you two really belongs to each other fucking both race traitors and both self hating faggots and whores.