RSR $1 Waiting Room

Attached: RSRslavBro_a.png (500x730, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market
metamask.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watched numerous videos on RSR today and I think this will be huge.

The founder can’t really give price projections because of the SEC but you can see that he wants to say that RSR will be worth more than $1..The burn rate of RSR will moon shot its price. They are going to numerous countries that need financial stability and getting them to adopt the crypto.
The 100B supply will constantly be eaten away from so that is not something to worry about

the incentive is for RSR to be as high as possible.
the higher it is the more RSV that can be minted
and thats the whole purpose of the Reserve Protocol.

This coin makes my dick so fucking hard

How many coins to make it?

I finally jumped in after waiting for days, not gonna check the price for a few months and hope I don't get JUSTed

Seems like a real decent project, BEST of LUCK reservists

Yea I’m really excited man
I am trying to accumulate as much as fucking possible but I will probably only be able to get ~3-4M

You will be in this room forever waiting for this scam to even get to .02

I think 200k is a suicide stack, 500k to make it

I think you should have at least $500k

K.

Attached: C48BD1D5-4C13-485F-8015-3F703B5AF7A2.jpg (741x561, 56K)

we are going to make it.
RSR is the only thing im going to be buying for the next 5 months at least

Attached: file.png (414x265, 13K)

Unironically buying 500k, but us citizen. Where do buy?

Red pill me on RSR, somebody I need spoonfeeding

idex.market

stay away from HotBit, they could exit scam any day and most of the RSR trading there is by arb bots.

>RSR
best exchange to buy this?

Huobi if you are not a burger.

same question for me.

Look you got 3k worth of a shit token

Idex ma man, it's EZ PZ no verification needed

Does anyone have a sauce on what % of the RSV collateral will be in RSR? There have been fudders saying RSR won't moon because RSV will use many tokens as collateral. But I have heard that RSR will represent 70% of collateral

Most of the RSR trading there is completely fake. Just go watch it for a while, you see orders 100x the size of the entire orderbook go off every 5 seconds and the price never moves. Its like they arent even trying to hide it.

where can i store this shitcoin?

you need a metamask.io wallet
so you can use IDEX and store RSR

Telegram link? Think I’ll buy a suicide stack tonight

70% part is not true
If rsv goes above the peg 1$ to start arb bots can buy it with rsr

The amount of ppl buying this with no idea how it works gives me link vibes in a good way

I buy on Huobi global with a VPN
Store on Trust Wallet app

Me too fren
I’m buying $5k more ~1.2M RSR on Tuesday
We are going to make it

I saw that thread and posted “kys”

You don’t have to buy in if you don’t want. Invest where you want user... some of us have done research on this project and really like.. simple as that.

This is just getting started, we gonna have a good ride bois.

But why won’t the government shut it down?

I’m actually watching videos on RSR as we speak... have been watching all day. They are doing a lot to be compliant with the USA government
They have advisors from former government positions (SEC)... so I think they will forget it out.
Even if they don’t, it will still be used in other countries and it will still be valuable. I’m in the USA and I hold RSR. Regulations can’t stop me.

Alright, what are your short term price predictions?

Not 100% sure. When this lists on more exchanges it will go up. As I stated earlier it is quite possible that this will go over the $1 RSV stable coin that it serves. I can see that happening next year sometime. RSV comes out this quarter

Can I add this token to mew using the contract id from etherscan?

I have heard others say that you can but I don’t know
I use the Trust Wallet app
Really easy to use

You can tell the price has been pumping because the pajeet shills show up trying to get anons to buy their bags. This coin was already btfo here:

Ugh I’m so torn. I have about 10k that I’m thinking about putting into rsr but Idk

poor fag here, would get more if i could. would beg for some but i dont want to be that guy. wish me luck brothers!

Attached: poorfag.png (677x420, 16K)

Accumulate over time
I want about 10M but it will take me like 6 months to get to that level. Hopefully the price doesn’t moon before than

If you can’t afford to lose that $10k don’t put it all in.. if you can this is arguably one of the best alt coin right now and you could potentially 200x your money

Never invest what you can’t afford to lose

So the price won’t moon for that long?

But you really think it won’t do anything for 6 months?

i use metamask, and you can add the token id on metamask very easily as you can see on my pic
yeah i hope so, i have about 50 more bucks stuck in coinjew till tomorrow so hopefully it stabilizes around .0035-37 range again so i can get at least double this

it will be a top 100 crypto by the end of this year

get comfy nigga you gonna be here awhile

I have no idea when it will moon. I was just saying I hope I can get 10M RSR before it does

Lol
Yea jewbase has $5k locked up of my money until tuesday... as soon as it clears I’m going all in on more RSR

I wonder who’s behind this post

Attached: 911E54FE-8ADF-4B4E-8EC7-8B94C2276A63.png (202x188, 3K)

my worry is that it will moon too early...

Attached: rsr2.png (556x330, 33K)

get in while you can

Attached: RSRpepe.jpg (680x680, 102K)

anyone wanna lend me some eth? ill pay it back. you have my word. a true user always pays his debts

Are you in Venezuela?

you best get to suckin, boi

Attached: honest work.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

no, im just a poorfag that hates being a wage cuck to the jews

shame that the FUD team is out in force tonight turning people away from this gem

Attached: RSRpilled.jpg (229x220, 12K)

How much rsr to make it?

0 RSR to make it.
buy Mobius

500k minimum

LURKERS & NEWFAGS BEWARE - RSR WAS A BIZ PND THAT THOUSANDS OF ANONS GOT BURNT ON IN 2019

RSR was a Peter Thiel invented ERC20 scam token.
Almost everywhere online RSR threads are deleted, ie plebbit, its that big of a scam.
The actual daily 24hr volume on RSR is under $10,000 - CMC reported volume is 99% wash trading
Don't believe me then buy $300 worth of RSR and watch the price move by 20%

Around the time that these jews were pumping RSR they shilled Jow Forums CONSTANTLY with it.
There was at least 15-25 spam threads about it daily up until they dumped their bags on all the anons buying in.
It was a coordinated pump and dump and these RSR scamming faggots think that Jow Forums has forgotten about what they did.
Lots of anons were fooled into buying it at $2-$4.
Now there are tons of bag holders of this shitcoin and ALL of the RSR threads on Jow Forums are made by these miner faggots where they coordinate Jow Forums shilling in their RSR telegram.

This project has a better chance of always being worthless than even worth $0.05
No one will really tell you the truth about this scam because so many ppl were suckered into buying it on Jow Forums
Truth is, not many ppl are smart and wise to scams and it takes a high IQ to realize that RSR is a jewish scam token.
What's more is the RSR shills are now only making about $0.08 per RSR post and it keeps dropping.
It's incredibly not profitable for anyone besides RSR fags to hodl this shit.

Don't fall for this fucking jewish scam token, its always going to be worthless.
>entirely community driven
>zero money for marketing or exchange listings
>scam artists for devs - who literally orchestrated a pump and dump on bizlets
>pajeet shill faggots who constantly spam threads about it bc they are so desperate for you to buy their bags because LITERALLY NO ONE IS BUYING THIS SHIT ANYMORE

What's more is that RSR DOESNT EVEN PUMP WITH LEGACY BITCOIN!!
>do not reply to RSR shills.

Forget to turn on your VPN?
You just posted a 1.9M bag earlier and were bullish

delete this

Trying to keep the price low so you can accumulate more huh?

if u were smart you'd be doing the same thing.
i just forgot i posted earlier in this thread so u caught me this time.

Yea... I waited awhile to post these memes I made... I probably won’t post more RSR threads in awhile... need to get a lot more

Same fag

You guys are extremely skeptical of the project
Good

You trannies Reserve the Right to suck my balls.

the tricky jew speaks the truth. poor fag here again from phone. I need more time to accumulate. The kikes at jewbase won’t release my ETH till tomorrow. Hold the line. Let these threads die! I need more time! REEEEEE

Bump

Attached: 2D089959-C5DB-4656-9CDA-FFBBA0F3E305.jpg (729x911, 368K)

Stop spamming the board you Discord RSR paid shills.

Just buy a low cap like SNTVT before the McAfee "i told you so" in a month.

ok fags. invite me to the RSR discord. im on my way to 1M and I dont deserve to die alone

Sage all RSR threads

That coin sounds like pure shit

Attached: DBC2510A-4F67-43A1-B510-31CB5673AD76.jpg (1032x774, 38K)

Why did you guys have to fomo me into this?

Attached: nooooooo.jpg (514x506, 243K)

Relax this going much higher accumulate

Sell and buy back in at the bottom!!

I hold almost two million but I really doubt it can go to 1$. No way that hundreds of bizlets will become a millionaire from this.

Having that said I hope it will ofcourse, but it sounds too good to be true.

Attached: miyamoto-1.jpg (360x240, 19K)

have 2m too.
we dont need it to be 1$ so far. 100sat(ok 50) is good point to reconsider and mb buy it back

10 cents is reasonable though.

I'm allin on RSR not only will it moon, and at the same time help people in need.
What are you waiting for?

Attached: image843798459.jpg (276x183, 5K)

If you don't want to use Huobi it takes less than 10 minutes on IDEX to buy and transfer it back to your wallet.

Think this is meant to be a fake salty post from the future, we're all millionaires if this reaches 4 dollars

Why are faggots on the loose shilling this scam with lots of supply?

just buy ZBUX, dummy

Too lazy to do the math, how much a 1mm stack costs?

'bout tree fiddy

3 - 4k $

how much to make it
is 10 enough?

Buy RSR now or fomo later! Big things coming;

1. Its going to be listed in Houbi very soon.
2. Coinbase will list it before September
3. Its going to be listed in B****** before 3rd quarter
4. Paypal will announce something about project they are working like Libra.. and its $RSR
5. There s an exchange that will exit scam taking all RSR

Goodluck!

Did you niggers see the insane bags bought at market value over the last few days? 56 ETH bought at 1700 gwei after a 70% pump from 1000. A whole lotta someones are interested in grabbing as much of this shit as possible.

I missed out on VIDT and I won't do so again. 600k RSRlet reporting in.

Attached: unstoppable.png (261x300, 86K)

poorfag here again.

still need more time to accumulate.

up to 33k can't afford more right now and jewcoin just holds all my money for a week at a time. any better ways for poorfag to buy some of these shit coins that will never be worth anything?

Attached: poorfag1.png (601x377, 15K)

Use Cash App to buy BTC.. only takes a few minutes ... send to whatever exchange you like ... I like Huobi... and trade for RSR. You can buy same day that you deposit money.

Did you watch the stupid videos and take the quizzes yet? How about suckin' a big old dick?

75% RSR 25% Trust Verse feeling so comfy

>It's another I got in at 0.05 but if you buy in now at .20 you can still make it!!! Thread

When will these pyramid scheme shitcoins just die?

RSR is unironically going over $1
Now will anons have the strong hands to hold through the ups and downs?
Most wont.

thanks ill try this for my next dip