The Jow Forums holy trinity of elaborate, sophisticated, intricate, convoluted and well-executed scam

The Jow Forums holy trinity of elaborate, sophisticated, intricate, convoluted and well-executed scam

Attached: 56B9D8C7-73C6-477E-A882-30155113AC77.jpg (816x549, 107K)

Lmao at putting a pnd shitcoins like quant next to patrician projects like link and rsr

Kys

Fucking scams

Absolutely based.

How do I go about getting my friends into this pyramid scheme?

Link is real project with real results. Many are buying the technology and making profits into the future!

Best wishes

obvious shill thread.
nice try putting literal scamcoins like link and rsr along with revolutionary tech like quant

kek quant is a scam

link is a scam. on the other hand rsr and quant are top tier.

>link
>well executed

>projection

Alright that's it I have two bullets in the cylinder, you all have to prove why your coin isn't a scamcoins, and the two who can't, get it.

QNT is just RaiBlocks, man.

LURKERS & NEWFAGS BEWARE - RSR WAS A BIZ PND THAT THOUSANDS OF ANONS GOT BURNT ON IN 2019

RSR was a Peter Thiel invented ERC20 scam token.
Almost everywhere online RSR threads are deleted, ie plebbit, its that big of a scam.
The actual daily 24hr volume on RSR is under $10,000 - CMC reported volume is 99% wash trading
Don't believe me then buy $300 worth of RSR and watch the price move by 20%

Around the time that these jews were pumping RSR they shilled Jow Forums CONSTANTLY with it.
There was at least 15-25 spam threads about it daily up until they dumped their bags on all the anons buying in.
It was a coordinated pump and dump and these RSR scamming faggots think that Jow Forums has forgotten about what they did.
Lots of anons were fooled into buying it at $0.009-$0.007
Now there are tons of bag holders of this shitcoin and ALL of the RSR threads on Jow Forums are made by these jewish faggots where they coordinate Jow Forums shilling in their RSR telegram.

This project has a better chance of always being worthless than even worth $0.05
No one will really tell you the truth about this scam because so many ppl were suckered into buying it on Jow Forums
Truth is, not many ppl are smart and wise to scams and it takes a high IQ to realize that RSR is a jewish scam token.
What's more is the RSR shills are now only making about $0.08 per RSR post and it keeps dropping.
It's incredibly not profitable for anyone besides RSR fags to hodl this shit.

Don't fall for this fucking jewish scam token, its always going to be worthless.
>entirely community driven
>zero money for marketing or exchange listings
>scam artists for devs - who literally orchestrated a pump and dump on bizlets
>pajeet shill faggots who constantly spam threads about it bc they are so desperate for you to buy their bags because LITERALLY NO ONE IS BUYING THIS SHIT ANYMORE

What's more is that RSR DOESNT EVEN PUMP WITH LEGACY BITCOIN!!
>do not reply to RSR shills

Buy UND.

Bullish FUD.

I can only buy two bags, which do I go for?

Attached: 3E79CAFE-FB87-44D1-8EF3-E4F3E16C639E.png (861x758, 27K)

LINK and then LINK.

The ones that aren't over $1B market cap. Hey wait, that's all three of them now, lol fucking stinkies!

QUANT & RSR

unironically based