Jow Forums serious needs to stop with the meme bullshit

It’s not funny.

It’s just annoying.

And really makes you look silly most of the time.

Best thing to do is to become more well rounded in all knowledge about trading, finance and economics.

If you want the asset class to become more well regarded, behave with certain levels of seriousness and conviction to what you do.

Stop fucking around like a 15 year old who hasn’t washed in 9 days.

Why do you think most people from other areas of finance don’t take it seriously?

Because the participants a lot of the time are total numbskulls.

That’s not to say that in traditional finance there aren’t either, but they don’t behave like total children.

Attached: fuck-you-temporary-tattoo-tt0052.jpg (700x700, 30K)

Welcome to the internet

Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes
Fuck jannies

Attached: 1562988926108.jpg (768x577, 36K)

Poo poo pee pee
Also take a look at that spacing, time to go back faggot

"Other areas of finance" make 5% yearly. We make 500% + yearly, at worst.

Just buy a low cap like SNTVT before the McAfee "i told you so" in a month. Don't overthink it.

Welcome to reality where you cannot act like a jackass and expect legitimate financial people to embrace you.

Fuck you racist piece of shit.

Reported for homophobia.

faggot

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Attached: 1554330326917.jpg (640x800, 97K)

Also reported for homophobia.

Attached: degenerateslikeyoubelongonacross.jpg (620x454, 29K)

Kill all the Jews

Announcing a report is a reportable offense there scout

fuck off, faggot

Nice bait

>expect legitimate financial people to embrace you.
AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1491091131690.gif (359x371, 405K)

The day of the rope can't come soon enough. People are reading Culture of Critique, Shlomo. Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

Why would we want to be taken seriously by a bunch of gay boomers?

>Welcome to reality where you cannot act like a jackass and expect legitimate financial people to embrace you.
welcome, you must be new here
nobody gives a goddamn what etiquette is befitting of a society of people who are going to buy LINK at $1000 a piece and fucking love it because, IN REALITY, if they fail in that one simple task, they will cease to exist, being displaced by competitors that allocated the funds necessary to purchase LINK and remain competitive in a decentralized oracle marketplace economy.

In short, cope more fervently, you whiny little cunt.

Attached: 036059FE-B8A5-4536-8413-06D82B2B062E.jpg (768x768, 45K)

It's called listening to the street, retard.

>Jow Forums serious needs to stop with the meme bullshit.

Attached: 1562992806074.jpg (750x999, 914K)

Attached: BFF2523F-89B2-4A79-BE71-BF40BC986FD8-12386-00000B7AA01E89DA.jpg (3074x2918, 2.73M)

>It's called listening to the street
mfw I got my ear to the ground and I'm listening to the street

Attached: 1562962408053.jpg (1080x1350, 334K)

OP's a faggot. Just stop responding.

Literal FUD of biz LOL.

Lewis renarie was the head of the solomon brothers trading floor in 1981. During the period the culture of finance was a lot like todays yuppies, lots of excersize freaks, healthy eaters, sunlight, and a well rounded social schedule. Lewis renerie hired only foul mouthed fatass italians from his mailroom and some jews. He made only 50k selling mortage bonds in 1981. By 1985 he was doing almost 400 million in mortage bonds a week and had a monopoly on the industry. He was actually kinda like Sergey in the sense he would not stop fucking eating food on the job, the man weighed fucking 300lbs which considering how nutritional food still was back then ment he just ate a fuckton of food. Literally fatass mailroom rejects become multimillionares overnight. Crypto has its own future financial geniuses in store and the meme spouting retard culture will come with it into the stratosphere.

Attached: 1562106535384.gif (268x200, 1.69M)

Damn imagine having sex with a woman that good looking

Pee pee poo poo

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

if you take this seriously youre fuckin retarded

Attached: afgjieiuo.png (300x250, 7K)

OP Should stop buying high and selling low and complaining here all day everyday.

Nobody will help you other than yourself.

Admirable notion OP, just completely unrealistic.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING NIGGER. ROPE YOUR FUCKING NECK.