Figured out my bills for the month. 1300 a month...

figured out my bills for the month. 1300 a month. What job could I work for less than 20 hours a week to pay my bills that is entry level?

Attached: 1901-1696-WSJ_DrStone_400x320.jpg (400x320, 108K)

should be any minimum wage job 40 hours a week, so mcdonalds
unless you live in a place with like 7 dollar minimum wage

I'm trying to work under 20 hours a week entry level. Read the post.

Buy some kneepads and pucker up

if you're in a big city, construction labourer
also could check out craiglist for odd jobs if you aren't a useless idiot

>20 hours a week
>1300 a month
Not happening without a sidegig OP

It's only $20 an hour

$20 an hour for 20 hours a week? Unless he's offering his own service, like yardwork, he isn't going to get that easily. At least not a reliable option that some user can tell him about

Dude that's like 3.2k USD/month depending on the field. I'm assuming just two year long programs. Obviously it should be more if you were dumb enough to go to university. You seriously underestimate just how much 20 hours is. That's about 80 hours per month, not exactly an insignificant amount there, and over 1,000 per year.

Why are you trying to earn just enough to survive? Do you have no foresight?

>and over 1,000 per year.
Okay, so he makes 15-20k a year and remains a poorfag at an entry-level job fearing replacement his entire life if he sticks with it. He's better off going to a trade/trucking and eventually starting his own offshoot if he wants to "work" only 20 hours a week in the future

Do the math, retard.
>3,200*12=38400
Also could have gone by hours as you attempted to do but seriously fucked up
>40*1,000=okayso15-20k
Entry level workers typically don't fear replacement either, entry level jobs are entry level. Hard to understand but the name contains a little hint related to that. How many hours a week do you work anyway? Only 169? You must be some kind of drug addict if you think 20 hours is a small amount of time per week. Notice we are talking about per week, meaning weekly, each week, and every week.

Attached: 47890301982374890437.jpg (750x757, 48K)

>entry-level jobs don't fear replacement
ok retard

It's entry level, that's like the fucking definition. It's entry level so by definition it's impossible to fear replacement. I'm confused by how you could possibly not understand this. By entry level I mean ENTERING the field beginning in an ENTRY LEVEL BEGINNING ENTRY entry level position. Emphasis added to hopefully help you understand.

Ever ordered your McDonald's at a kiosk?

No, but sounds pretty nifty. I like the self checkout at the grocery stores, I imagine it's like that.
When I do fast food I usually go by one of the local spicy chicken places or a pub. What does this have to do with career advancement and working a full 20 hours each week tho?

Looks like this fag can’t even read. He’d know all about Mcdondons

you expect to work like 5 hours for 4 days every weeks for let see... 17 dollars or above each hour.. idk i would push for 30 hours like a wagecuck but some doctor lawyer shit would do maybe

Bartended or server. Not entirely entry level but just lie and say you have prior work experience(happens all of the time). Make sure you know someone that works in the restaraunt as that is what will get you in. You will learn to hate life once you are done fucking the other servers.

I work in a mail room part time 20 hours minimum wage

1300 a month exactly basically