Chainlink

Please tell me why Anons believe that it will soar some day. Big red pill would be nice. Thanks

Attached: link.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Contract#Example_4:_Using_external_state
twitter.com/joeykrug/status/1150089167151386624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crab market - slow bleed til August. You better go build something and forget about crypto for one month

It won't. It was a bit of a meme where we thought we could build up enough hype to create a self-perpetuating moon mission but it flopped. I guess Jow Forums just doesn't have the same clout as reddit.

big red pill is that its trash but that doesnt mean the price wont go up

It had the best memes.

>goes from 20 cents to 4$
>not a soar

you missed the boat, next time 4$ happens will be in january

checked
accumulation phase for 6 months sounds great kek

It wont.

Its a Jow Forums operation meant to take money from gullible fools.

Look at twitter who is shilling it most and who they follow on twitter. Its massive circlejerk. Check some of their users. They even put duck into their username to make fun of fools who believe them.

Attached: shitcoin 2.jpg (430x806, 64K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

The only reason this is pumping is because some big cooporate like Google is on board.
Oracles are in principle possible with Bitcoins since it inception.

btw this is the supposed "whale" according to big LINK shill Alber Nazarov. They shilled this shitcoin before, took few years break and now they are trying same shit with LINK

Its funny how when someone points out flaw of LINK they all start chimping out. Mostly new twitter accounts that were created 2-3 months ago. Very strange...

Attached: shitcoin.jpg (645x679, 79K)

The reason I bought in was because there were days BTC would drop and LINK would be in the green. This would happen regularly, so I expect those buyers to know something I don't.

I'm only looking at fundamentals.
Chainlink is nothing more than a JSON api for this:
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Contract#Example_4:_Using_external_state

It is barely used in bitcoin. For a reason: The cryptospace is not established enough as a whole to make feasible oracle services.
Until bitcoin doesn't have a multi trillion market cap all of it is just child's play. Chainlink is a meme.

Attached: Faith of the linkie.jpg (810x460, 96K)

From how i understand Chainlink; I think smartcontracts will become huge, essentially the automation of executing legal contracts.
Smartcontracts rely on data from oracles, the oracles are the weak component in the smartcontract as they can be tampered with, or manipulated in someways to alter the outcome of the smartcontract.
Chainlink is (again as i understand it) an oracle consensus network, so you have multiple oracles with different data feeds and from different actors, reaching a consensus on the execution of a smartcontract.

I don't know how great this will function in real life, it's difficult to imagine, you kind of need some hard proof - like it actually works really good.
If it does, if some actor (company) runs a smartcontract system using the Chainlink consensus network and it works great. Then Chainlink could unironically go to 1K$.

good example of what I am talking about

twitter.com/joeykrug/status/1150089167151386624

Just look at LINKshills and their responses

Read the whitepaper, during Sergey's trip to Thailand last year he decided to token will be tied to the price of black ivory coffee once the network is properly running.

Attached: Chainlink Coffee.jpg (1280x668, 256K)

>Baby's first dyor

>Please tell me why Anons believe that it will soar some day
Delusions, that's why.

dyor fgt

Coffee standard is Sergey's gift to the world. Swift were looking for a quick pump and dump to sell their bags but Sergey is always five or even six steps ahead. During meetings with swift executives Sergey often has to speak for a predetermined amount of time regardless of the material he is giving over. When he runs out of time he repeatedly says coffee standard over and over again. Adelyn has suggested hiring lackies to nod whenever Sergey mentions coffee standard. So now there are four people in the meeting Sergey pays to be yes men (only one is a woman and one is a diversity hire). Swift executives are not sure what to make of this but word around the water cooler is they're liking the general feelings of positivity that coffee standard brings to each meeting

Attached: 4F32872EEA324C02A4C64594C4135D03.jpg (404x448, 117K)

Absolutely based and coffee pilled

Nobody knows. I bought a bunch and FOMO'd like a sucker just to see where this goes. Can't differentiate between FUD and praise anymore and I don't have the technical expertise to make this judgement. If this shit is a scam, the people who shilled it relentlessly won't have any repercussions, so in the end you can only trust people who have some skin in the game, and I don't know any public person who is a "link marine". It's confined to a small space with anonymous nobodies.
I don't think they have google on board, it was just a google blogpost for their big query. They also featured dogecoin a while ago.

Those responses are cringe. They're just using the smugness of Jow Forums to seem intellegent. Are these the nu-linkies we were warned about?

Some definitely, but some definitely have a point. That retard idiot using twitter and looking for being agreed with is an obvious augur shill trying to pump his bags and his track record seems questionable. Anybody who takes the normie serious needs to have his brain checked

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

You are not wrong.
Main difference between Bitcoin and ETH and LINK. Bitcoin has nobody a business can talk to for development and doing business with. Main difference between ETH and LINK, work ethics don't exist with the first and the ETH foundation is at least when not even more questionable than the Bitcoin foundation. Nobody in his right mind likes to do business with ETH or BTC, LINK on the other hand has till now a good track record with its representatives. Could of course change from one to another day.

Because the memes tell us so.

Attached: 1563093987613.jpg (369x368, 33K)

Are you retarded?

This , which is why Link and Hyperledger are the future. BTC and ETH are just too untrustworthy for enterprises and institutional money to deal with.

>Bitcoin has nobody a business can talk to for development and doing business with.
good insight. i'd never even thought of this. LINK is positioning itself to be not just the go-to for oracle matters, but the go-to for crypto in general.

No, I'm just not an ideological zealot and like to look at the DLT industry from a professional point of view, and ETH as BTC is a s far away from being professional as one can be. One is a lolbertarian fever dream the other an unironic communist hub that is stuck in the 80's and believes China is the future

Just go on warasu and find the Assblaster posts. That hopium got us through 2018.

>ideological zealot
Good thing you brought the term up.
There is by far no competition for applied and functional DLT than Bitcoin.
>BTC being professional
What does that even mean? It is a decentralized, open source project, and you can contribute to the codebase and even receive funding after submitting proof for the engineering done (pull requests, code review, et al).
ETH has even more developers, but it is currently a mess.
>One is a lolbertarian fever dream the other an unironic communist hub that is stuck in the 80's and believes China is the future
That dream is worth $10000 /unit currently and has presidents, financial chairmen and your grandparents pondering over it.
Speaking of Ethereum, your favorite shitcoin was built on top of it.

>There is by far no competition for applied and functional DLT than Bitcoin.
Have you been asleep for the last 6 years?
>You can contribute to the codebase
Why should I, or by extend any company? Costs man hours and capital, it is far better to pay a company to do it than to wait for muah community to come to a consensus and possibly have to rethink all my work processes and adopt them for a lot of capital. There is a reason Linux never really took off.
>Muah shekel
fucking lolberts. Claiming the dollar will die and still all they care for is muah FIAT. BTC was an interesting project, but it has no professional future

>Have you been asleep for the last 6 years?
How so?
>it is far better to pay a company to do it than to wait for muah community
>pay a company to develop a monetary alternative
No point of even extending on this premise, but let me give you an example of... elegance. If Bitcoin's hash-rate and difficulty drop low enough, I, a tiny fraction of the community, will be the first to mine and secure it with my abacus.
>BTC was an interesting project, but it has no professional future

But the thing you linked explains that you need oracles to pull external data.

>There is a reason Linux never really took off.
Troll or Dunning-Kruger? It's difficult to tell sometimes.

>How so
Hyperledger and for Hyperledger fabric
>I, a tiny fraction of the community,
kek, ideological zealot betting on deliberative decision finding, cute. Write a paper for your undergrad class, I'm sure your marxist professor will love it.

>Linux never really took off.
user, I...

You are a MANIAC

It’s a meme...

>Hyperledger and for Hyperledger fabric
Permissioned. Extremely centralized, owned by IBM, not really used in enterprise, not really a blockchain even.
>kek, ideological zealot betting on deliberative decision
>marxist professor
Are you from Jow Forums?