WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FAGGOTS STILL VALUE GAINS IN SATOSHI INSTEAD OF USD?

i get it, hardcore crypto fanatics believe in BTC because it is a deflationary asset in contrast to FIAT. I like the basic notion, but there is a catch that you guys forget: If FIAT money becomes less valuable the real buying power of consumers will go down significantly to the point where they won't have any money left to gamble on speculative assets. It's just a farce really, SATS are meaningless without information on FIAT inflation and value.

Attached: 1551113722019.jpg (640x800, 57K)

imagine being this retarded

Sats is just a way for people to cope with losses.

Attached: 1yosuo.jpg (650x376, 37K)

I truly can't.

OP did you get a brain swirly in hospital?

well refute my claim faggots. inb4 normies will flock to BTC as a store of value kek

In a bull run gaining sats is the best thing you can do

No he's completely right. There's value in coins/tokens because Cryptocurrency has created its own "stock market".

People forget or don't realize that the value put on Crypto comes from fiat of money created out of thin air.

I have a tiny bit of money in this game hoping to find the company that benefits from their technology. Everything else is penny stocks or investing into scarce minerals hoping your choice will end up being seen the fanciest.

sure but kind of missed the argument.

Most faggots here are late to the party and are trading alts to accumulate sats to increase their overall BTC stack. Sell BTC stack for tether at the peak of the upcoming bull run and then buy back in when it bottoms out again.

That’s it

no shit sherlock. the problem is still unsolved: if FIAT becomes worthless SATS may become worthless too. In other words, how will trading a deflationary asset help you in fighting inflation if the asset it is paired to (FIAT) is inflationary?

when fiat crashes bitcoin will moon. bitcoin price is simply just a measure of supply and demand

/x

SATS won't become worthless unless something else takes it's place as a store of value. You can't have everything become worthless, unless nuclear war.

I value my holdings in sats because bitcoin is guaranteed to go up long term
hence it's the only value that matters

5/10 bait

Because it's an inverse non correlated asset

Because measuring in USD doesnt measure the performance of an altcoin at all.

>alt pumps 30%
>btc dumps 32%
>alt is red, indicating negative performance.

It makes no sense to track in USD till btc is decoupled.

Measuring in sats lets you see how the altcoin is genuinely performing against tue market. But you are a brainlet and that is somehow too high level a concept for you

If you gained in USD and lost sats, that means someone who just hodl'd BTC actually btfo'd all the effort you put into trading.

Game theory. You want everything else dumping while your shit coin pumps so you have more buying power relative to the others in the market and can out buy them on the next moon buying the bottom.

There is only a finite money to be made in a finite amount of time. If you want to Make it its competitive. You are literally buying and selling the opportunity to make more or to take a loss.

If your investment loses against BTC it's a shit investment. It doesn't get more simple than this