Once upon a time in a village a man appeared who announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for $10...

Once upon a time in a village a man appeared who announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for $10. The villagers knew that the jungle held countless monkeys, easily caught. The man bought 2 thousand.

As the supply diminished, they become difficult to catch, and villagers returned to their farms. The man announced that he would pay $20. The villagers renewed their efforts and caught 1,000 more monkeys.

The supply quickly diminished, but before they returned to their farms the man increased his offer to $40 each. Monkeys became so rare that it was difficult to even see a monkey let alone catch it. But they caught 500.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at $100! However, since he had to go to the city on some business his assistant would now buy for the man. The man departed.

Then the assistant told the villagers, “Look at all these monkeys the man has in that big cage. I will sell them to you at $50 each. When the man comes back you can sell the monkey’s back to him for $100.” The villagers queued up with all their saving to buy the monkeys. The assistant took their money. They never saw either the man or his assistant again.

They now owned 3,500 monkeys. They were paid $60,000 to catch them, and bought them back for $175,000.

Attached: 1513945631382.jpg (900x1200, 213K)

Really makes you think.

nice fud, the man is coming back next week
stay poor idiot

Monkeys 1000$ EOY, google mentioned them on their blog

Shit, now I wanna start a monkey eth shitcoin

Monkeycoin (MKC) to be listed on Binance EOD

This is the dumbest fucking story. The man is going to come back and buy up all his own monkeys without ever noticing they were missing? This village must be in Africa...

Attached: From iPhone 828.png (828x600, 506K)

At least this guy gets it.

Attached: 1546115939219.jpg (1500x1500, 200K)

This story is to long and complex and had too many parameters. Are you saying I am the monthly. Are alt coins bananas? Is it a metaphor for exit trading?

You're just supposed to say: "OHHHHH!".

These cope narratives are common among normalfags since it allows them to be content with going to their jobs.

Unironically cool story user

So useless shitcoins will keep having value in 10 years?

>Accumulate monkeys at $10
>Hold, since $10 for a monkey is obviously chump-change
>Ignore the obvious bull-trap
>Dump my monkey stash during the $50 feeding frenzy
>Exit with an ez 5x and laugh

And those chumps running the show settled for 3x. Suckers.

Attached: 1561523628839.jpg (894x894, 73K)

Ofc the villagers don't actually have 175000. What will happen is that the debt incurred by the man to pay for the monkeys will be repackaged and traded. The monkey-derivatives market will be orders of magnitude larger than the monkey-business. After the man defaults the economy collapses and the monkeys get eaten.

Attached: thebigshort.png (1911x800, 936K)

I AM NEVER SELLING MY MONKEYS
MY CHIMPIES STAY STINKY
MY APES DEY STANKS
MY BONOBOS GOT B.O.
ORANGUTANG GAAAAANG

dumb fucking villagers bro.

Look in the mirror.

Attached: 1518772493481.jpg (500x1026, 97K)

t. Villager

>le 9gag memy lelelala
maa im droling indebred

Attached: 1562791954775.png (998x1194, 66K)

Maniac

The fundamentals are still there idiot. If you ready the whitepapyrus then you'd see that the banana trees need a decentralized monkey network to function. I got my family to buy a suicide stack of 10 monkeys, just hodl.

kek

DIDN'T READ
LOL

That looks like a great post op, unfortunately I am a monkey and can’t read any of it