What's your go to Jow Forums? Personally I enjoy the American spirit darks or the camel crush...

What's your go to Jow Forums? Personally I enjoy the American spirit darks or the camel crush. Camels go down smooth and the spirits are heavy and feel nice after a hard day of waging.

Attached: SFE-Maa.jpg (1536x1024, 333K)

>smoking cigarettes
Never going to make it

>nostalgia packaging
they gone all gore n $20 a pack n sheeit now

Attached: plain-packs[1].jpg (800x480, 74K)

I used to constantly roll joints with weed and blue spirits, until I got bronchitis and said this shit wasn't worth it

A pack is $11 in the americas?

lel it’s $5 here in southeast US
also I just vape now, I get a way bigger buzz off of 12mg of nicotine than a cig

Luckies

For me, it's the McChicken

Smoking is degenerate as fuck, but original camel no filters used to be my jam. I almost took up smoking again when I went to Vietnam and saw the old school boxes.

Attached: 20039.jpg (514x700, 496K)

Cigs are a filthy little gains goblin answer I'm proud to have been cleaned of them for 3 years.

I'm vaping too for 2.5 years now.
In germany you pay around $7 for a pack with 20 cigs.
I also mix my own liquid so its super cheap.

>tobacco
You sound poor

Attached: blowpepe.jpg (472x461, 30K)

Cigars are one of the best luxuries out there, faggot.

Attached: boomersticks.jpg (236x342, 17K)

>80 year old women post on this board
Holy shit

Well that would be the mighty Newport Red 100’s greatest and chiefest of cigarettes
I’m working on quitting though, starting to chew nicorette gum instead

Attached: 2485C041-989B-4DB1-B63A-ADBF683FCF59.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

Okay I give a pass for cigars. I grew up in Tampa(literally "cigar city" because of all the cubans) and I must admit those are extremely fun to smoke. But cigarettes are a hard pass.

Only poor people smoke anymore.

Attached: 0C68975E-28CB-4796-8C2B-4F6BE3766E8E.jpg (380x380, 37K)

Attached: 49190.jpg (268x384, 49K)

Yeah, user, a good cigar is a really nice experience. Great way to wind down in the late evening and contemplate / self reflect.

I can't see how that's the case when cigarettes are so expensive and it's purely just because of state taxes.

i successfully quit cigarettes and didn't even find it hard (after nearly 10 years of smoking)

That's more than you fags will ever accomplish. Feeling poor yet?

This user is based.. quit smoking 3 years ago but still crave a Nat Sherman once in a while

>I can't see how that's the case when cigarettes are so expensive and it's purely just because of state taxes.
Yes, it's one of the things that keeps poor people poor, along with poor impulse control which is why they started smoking in the first place.

Reds or dead faggot

>he fell for the tobacco meme
pic related

Attached: re.jpg (300x168, 7K)

American tobacco used to be the best in the world, only rivaled with Cuba. And quality cigarettes everywhere was a small middle class luxury up until the 50s. In the 60s the American consumer desired a very cheap and quick burning cigarette (to be smoked during cigarette breaks) and the quality took a nosedive as all brands had to adapt and the ones that fought back and continued to make good cigarettes got justed as the wealthy switched to exclusively smoking cigars (as that they didn't want to be identified with cheap cigarettes). Same shit happened to American coffee until the hipster coffee revolution.

>tl;dr boomers needing a quick-me-up to keep working their souls out for Mr. Shecklestein nearly killed American tobacco and coffee

Attached: winston-cigarette-should.jpg (489x639, 422K)

Weird how Jow Forums is sounding like any other liberal propaganda media. Might as well ban the topic and remove the photos too I guess.
A few cigs a day would never cause anyone any harm. It's only a problem if you smoke tens of them every day for decades like a full on drug addict.

Based.

>not wanting cancer is for LIBRULS!

Attached: 1562541298311.jpg (581x767, 114K)

Been hooked on Marlboro 27s since high school. I gotta quit these fucking things soon, that's money that could be going into crypto
T. 27 year old boomer

Attached: 15632063193517578779391406080140.jpg (3264x2448, 2.11M)

I hit that muthafuckin JUUL because I'm a based self made zoomer who doesn't smoke like you boomer fucks

Attached: 1553011470591.jpg (600x364, 56K)

Yeah. Tobacco and coffee are two of my favorite things and this truth annoys the fuck out of me.

i smoke 20 a day at least. its fucking based. been smoking for almost 20 years im a fucking chad

A little tobacco won't give you cancer, bro. The problem are the junkies that smoke 2 packs a day that get cancer.

dont listen to these cucks on here. they're probably fat/chinese/underage or never ever get laid. you do you and keep smoking. cancer is a myth.

>ignored the next part cause it's not refutable
Good luck with the garbage you eat every single day in burgerland.

Big tobacco, by the power of pepe, wojack, and the holy dubs i exorcise you from this board and command you to leave at once.

Attached: 1561934203294.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

You need to cut down if you're not planning to die early. Once after every meal is fine.

Roll your own cigarettes if you're so fucking paranoid. Besides I haven't smoked in years, I just have to recognize how retardedly exaggerated the negative health affects of tobacco are and pot and other drugs are practically celebrated as harmless in popular culture. On Vice they even defend fucking meth as not THAT bad.

a..user d..do you even v..vape?

Attached: reaxmini.jpg (225x225, 4K)

shut up you virgin

I do vape as well but I still prefer tobacco. It makes me feel like some sort of cyberpunk junkie degenerate.

Literally this. At this point it's obvious that the liberal media crucifies tobacco just because cigarettes are sold by corporations, and celebrates weed because Philip Morris doesn't sell it.