Number of clients using VIDT is rising fast. Revenue in $ has DOUBLED from the last month...

Number of clients using VIDT is rising fast. Revenue in $ has DOUBLED from the last month. This is still valued only at 5 million dollars which is nothing since it generates revenue of million dollars per year and we all know that startups like VIDT will usually 10x their revenue in a short time span and companies have usually 10-20x market value of their revenue so VIDT is extremely undervalued. I couldn't feel more comfy since I know that VIDT is a market leader in this industry with big clients and landing even more big clients soon with T1 exchange which is going to pump this token over 1$ really soon. This is your chance to make it /biz. VIDT has already gone through heavy pullback from ATH but it is rising as we speak.

Attached: db17a7d6-4e17-42ef-bc0a-11c5eb891e45.jpg (1082x483, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

about.v-id.org/welcome
about.v-id.org/vidt-usage-dashboard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you lying though.

Attached: vidt.png (566x872, 58K)

Tokenomics make this alone worth 1$ and don't even get me started if we land binance dex and kucoin/huobi as our T1 exchange... This is a gem.

SHITCOIN

Hope you got rekt you greedy fool

if you land dex?

hahaha what legit project had an if before binance dex, sell this shit it's a stupid project

They calculate amount of VIDT needed to transaction using the higher price from the last month thus requiring less VIDT transacted. This would mean that we have 2x the revenue in $ from the last month. Get your facts straight pleb.

By the way, were you guys in Quant a few months back? After the big February pump the price ran down continually until late May. At the same time there was continual fud on Biz, absolutely relentless. Lots of week hands were shaken out. But then one evening a lad popped up on Biz to say that he and his pals have been starting several fud threads a day and depressing the price with fake sell walls, but that they were done accumulating. He said that the walls would get pulled and laughed at anyone who got shaken out - he claimed their target for it was top 10 and many billions marketcap. Someone challenged him to set a huge sell order at a given price, and he did, so he was legit a whale. And immediately the sell orders started thinning out, the books dropped by 50% in hours. And thus began the moon mission.
So it's entirely plausible that the same has been happening to VIDT. Lots of fud threads on Biz can be a bullish sign - short-term it can hurt, but mid-term it can suggest we're in something with accumulating. Have faith, chaps.

are you seriously suggesting that the increase in token transfers means an increase in clients? really? you don't think that increase in transfers this month and last was from the biz pump and dump? kek.

Nope learn to read the chart
"unique address Received"

you mean pajeet top buyers? kek. of course the biz pump resulted in many new addresses. you're spinning a false narrative you retarded piece of shit.

It counts only addresses which spent VIDT to their validation wallet which is a wallet being used with their service so it is a good thing. Transactions which are buying and selling VIDT in exchanges doesn't count since they don't go into that wallet. Can you even get your facts straight? They landed new clients too so obviously they have more clients using their service now. Get in frien.

are you retarded?
This is the Validation Wallet it only receives VIDT from customers not from fucking biz pump.

no we are halfway through the month. if trend continues there is a clear dropoff to 400k validations only.

You're an idiot, go read the whitepaper. Wont even bother with you anymore.

yes becaus it get rounded to 1$
Last month a minimum validation costed around 19vidt.

Now it Costs around 5 vidt.

Read comments from above and maybe brainlet like you will understand what he is talking about. Whitepaper explains all this.

you are doing god's work but some people simply don't want to see

Can you redpill me quickly on VIDT? I have 272 LINK I'm ready to offload for a quick flip. End game is LINK, but this token looks nice on the daily chart IDEX. Fairly oversold.
I've heard some say the token is integral, and others absolutely shit on it.

>Actual clients not just partnerships(airbus, and amspec and more to be announced)
> Working product and the company actually gets revenue.
>Buybacks and deflationary methods
>26 million circulating supply
> Private investor(5m Viddy whale) agreed to have his wallet locked until 2019 december and to only sell 1% of his stack per day. This is guaranteed through a smart contract between the devs and the whale.
>This shows that the devs care about investor health.
>Simple and easy to understand usecase
> Currently rank 18 on stateofthedapps.com/rankings despite only being 6 months old.
>VERY UNDERVALUED
>upcoming TIER 1 q3 exchange listing with application sent to list on binance dex.
>Increasing revenue (2x from the last month rn) while price has dropped heavily from ATH

rembrandtpilled*
everything this guy said plus the memes are dank as fuck

Attached: 0BE1BD09-5F41-40AF-87F6-DA129548733E.jpg (759x530, 131K)

about.v-id.org/welcome
good landing page for additional reading material, recommended for newbs trying to get a quick feel for it

Ugh, so the team does buy backs and burns? Not a fan, this gives them too much a hand in controlling circulating supply.
I like seeing AmSpec using the tech.

It's being done with smart contracts. Supply of VIDT can only go lower and lower every single month so fear not. Team is full of white people from NL so there is no risk of VIDT being pajeet and rakesh project.

Interesting, I like that.
Your short term sentiment?

about.v-id.org/vidt-usage-dashboard/
That’s a page for token distribution breakdown. A lot of the supply is only used for validations, and the buybacks and burns are based on the token price as well as the usage. Would you rather have a deflationary token with a transparent model or an inflationary token with a chink team that unlocks 100m tokens to dump?

Short term target is 125-140 vits in this week. We could list on binance dex or at promised T1 exchange anytime from now on so that gives a chance of price going to ATH really fast so I would not count on it staying at those prices for a long time. I would bet it performing better in the next month than link/eth. 50% from here in a month seems extremely doable and 100% from here is not unrealistic at all. If T1 exchange is really good like huobi/kucoin/binance it would probably send us closer to 1$. So many factors but almost all point at higher price frien.

>Ugh, so the team does buy backs and burns? Not a fan, this gives them too much a hand in controlling circulating supply.
No. A smart contract controls the minting and burning.

Wait until you learn about Trustverse and the Korea Samsung factor.

wow, this is a legit high-quality VIDT thread like from before the pump. it almost makes me think the murderous dip might really be over? we're going to make it

Care to explain more sir?

Yeah we back.

>drinking
>See vidt fomo threads here and drunkenly put a spare 200 in this
>Wake up to +50%
>Put another 3k into this at ath without realising it's already gone up 27x
I'm a fuckwit

i have a tiny bag of this from before, thinking i should buy more

I know VIDT very well I rode the first pump. I just don't agree that you are scamming new people into buying your bags.

Literally everything positive said above is true. Stop trying to scare people away from this gem. It has dipped hard ebough and we are pumping it right now as you can see on idex. VIDT is fudded like QNT and will see same kind of price increase. Buy now or at 50 cents.

Only ones "scamming" are the people who are spreading fake information about VIDT while not having read whitepaper. Everything they and I said above is true and can be checked on blockchain (if you even understand how it works) and on their whitepaper. See you at 120k vits soon.

This doesnt address anything positive said in the thread, what actual counter do you have for all of this bullish sentiment?

Airbus never said anything about being a customer scam hype.
Working product. yes, hashfunctions have been around a while.
token lockup of the whale only shows how little they cared before.
suabway headquarters
useage of token going down instead of up even though more 'customers'
no one cares about binance dex, IDEX is better
revenue isn't even close to justifying a price of 15 cents kek
that said, in crypto fundamentals don't matter, all of you know how this coin moved up the ranks, it was Jow Forums pump and dump community coin of the week.
don't scam newfags on here
>bags are getting heavy we need a second pump and dump to get out.
Vidt has had its moment. now it get back to oblivion. smart money already put VIDT into their biz filters. VIDT...LIT... no one cares. it was just the flavour of the month and many anons made others aware of the dump before we exited.

Attached: 1562369072107.png (768x960, 398K)

You can see clients using VIDT on their validation wallet you stupid brainlet. Do you really believe VIDT lying about them? Team has no pajeets you dumb shit. It's a startup so why would you expect some big and shiny office? It's a good thing for us holders that they are not spending their money for useless shit and makes your point pretty fucking bullish. Idex is not used by more than 1500 people but binance dex on the other hand... It has 2x the volume idex has and a BRAND which normies actually would prefer over idex. Binance dex is also nothing compared to the upcoming T1 listing. Revenue is showing that VIDT is severely undervalued especially on crypto. You can keep lying to yourself or join us because new big clients and upcoming T1 exchange are going to pump us hard from this substantial drop. Fucking pajeet.

Attached: 1563136681800.jpg (800x600, 373K)

shill moar if you want to sell your bags. good luck, if you really trusted in the project you wouldn't feel the need to shill.

Tell that to link and qnt holders.. You're too dumb to make any money in this space.

VIDT made me 5x so you are clearly wrong (and a shill). on QNT I can agree but with LINK it's different (spoiler all of biz holds LINK).

LINK is a long term hodl that many including myself held for more than 1 year without touching it. the LINK threads are because everybody is bored and waiting for the singularity (as I'm sure you newfag are aware). the 42 pill is the embodyment of this boredom I described (though you clearly have no Idea and got dumped on massively on VIDT).

Attached: 1562883751164.jpg (2209x2921, 3.17M)

god you sound either sub 100 IQ or autistic

>he doesn't know

Attached: hahapep.jpg (474x361, 28K)

Is $35 back on the menu?

>gets btfo by irrefutable proof that validations are steadily increasing
>"S-S-SHILLLL M-M-MOOOOAAAARRRR
Either say something productive or fuck off, you havent made a worthwhile point yet.

they don't care cos they live in a 3rd world country being paid in big macs and curry sauce. You think they have anything better to do?

Honestly mate stop, I'll just prolong this the more you shill.

Is there a discord or a telegram for VIDT?