Its insane to me how this board practically found a gem so fucking early that these so called “top crypto guys” are...

Its insane to me how this board practically found a gem so fucking early that these so called “top crypto guys” are just now starting to know about it

Attached: 8B601DBA-E0E6-459D-A0EA-0EE99CA85574.jpg (1125x815, 326K)

We've known all along. We were basically insiders.

But can people stop making the "OMG CHAINLINK GOING UP" & "OMG CHAINLINK GOING DOWN" threads? It's still literally following Bitcoin. The entire market moves together. Shittying up this board with all the alt price movement threads.

>top crypto guys

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT???

he's trolling you idiots

This
What's the point of filling the board with those threads when we're obviously never selling

ah the king of pump and dumps playing you linkies like a fiddle

Fucking this. With BTC at %66 dominance every little shit it takes will affect alts 10x. Useless posting link mooning threads or singeling out different alts because they are down while the whole market is down.

We’re just making the wait entertaining. That’s the secret edge of biz. We memeify holding so that it’s fun, giving us stronger hands together than we would have alone.

Charlie Lee
Will make you..
Seeeeeee
Chainlink is an Augur fork
Made by a russian scammer-dork

>he's trolling you idiots
THIS

The funniest thing is that LINK was always a meme that was shilled to newfags to try to make them lose money

Oh... So Charlie was the whale accumulating link

>Chainlink
>gem

What a liar. You know what he did with his all his LTC profits once he sold...

All in Link.

I fucking hate linkfags. KYS

Lol Charlie Lee is not a top crypto guy. He's a reddit tier clown. No one takes him seriously.

>charlie lee
dude is a brainlet. He had litecoin set up to boom but he sold in 2017 when it peaked. Lost credibility for his coin by being sketchy

In since 2013 and I still don't know wtf chainlink is / does. The Sergey memes are funny though.

/woosh

You are literally coping and having a breakdown right now lmao.

>sells the literal top
>is nice enough to tell you he's selling

seems like a smart guy to me

A brainlet who bought all of his Litecoin back for 1/20 of the price while keeping 95 percent of the fiat he got for selling. What an idiot...

>lost credibility after he cashed out millions on the coin he created

1, he gives zero fucks about credibility
2 you are gay for mentioning credibility in crypto
3 Charlie did what a lot of you transexuals wish you could do, make coin and dump for millions

You are talking to literal braindead link holders, reminder

We are based.

>dude is a brainlet
>he sold in 2017 when it peaked
Sounds smart to me

This

funniest thing is that you fell for the chainlink is a meme meme

Attached: 1561914529703.jpg (600x580, 80K)

>made arguable the most well known Litecoin at least until Ethereum arrived
>technically better than Bitcoin
>sold it all at the peak and made tens of millions, possibly hundreds of millions
>brainlet

Linkie cope.

>creates a fork that is just BTC x 4
>"it's digital silver" or something
>dumps it all at the peak of the golden bull for billions of dollars
He may be a brainlet but he is one of the most successful scammers in crypto

Bingo

People helped us. First post about link on here I think was August 17, it's in warosu, but assblaster def pushed it to another level, then shit like the "chainlink crypto fund" being registered by some investors in the us, and the gets, there is a complex relationship between this place and link. I mean honestly it's developed into something closer to a cult all but in name

Attached: 1496407981495.png (375x1500, 938K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DIDN'T KNOW

Attached: 1558036972907.jpg (250x227, 5K)

Can't help it but this, this waiting is getting boring af desu

Attached: chaturbate_link.png (1000x1000, 313K)

>>technically better than Bitcoin
less secure, how is that technically better? scrypt is now in no-mans-land where is an ASIC coin but not bitcoin, so incredibly niche market. A single big miner can kill it.

reminder
Jul 17 SF ETH Dev Meetup
Aug 2-4 trufflesuite/Microsoft
Aug 19-21 Web3 Summit
Sept 12th Binance US Ban
Sept 15-19 Oracle Code One
Sept 23-26 SIBOS/SWIFT

Attached: 1534873650851.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>Aug 19-21 Web3 Summit
Fuck yes the eth-polkadot drama is going to be good.

Are you trolling or something?

Attached: 0D243319-8B3B-4BEE-AF60-F9BB1D08A2E3.jpg (2207x1896, 318K)

>thinks LTC is credible
2017 newfag detected. LTC is the archetype of scams.
You probably think BCH is a scam too lmfao

He also told everyone he was selling and to sell at the same time since he thought it was the top of the market (it was). Now he’s bought back in and is telling people to do the same.

He’s not a dumb guy. We all know the fudding and tacky memeing here worked. Big players in the industry gave it no head unless they needed to know.

>I don't know how markets work, the post

You can tell that to the six figures I have in crypto created by just a few thousand dollars.

Fuck off

>WTF WAS THAT
>HOLY SHIT

Attached: 20181209_100058.jpg (191x191, 26K)

You forgot one, Sept 14 PSD2 implemented

Attached: 1462739238518.jpg (200x257, 11K)

Ltc is a testbed for btc. Name one issue ever to happen on its network.

Btw, I don’t own any ltc. But anytime the btc network gets bogged down (no pun) I convert some btc. It always goes up.

>He fell for the chainlink is a meme is a meme meme

Attached: download (2).jpg (150x144, 7K)

>tfw only two months away from making it

Attached: 00BC0D40-F9FD-4A0E-8388-B2B10B7C96CC.png (740x900, 911K)

if Sergy were to dump his bags on you would you defend him like Charily?

this year belongs to chainlink. 1000$EOY. screencap this tranny fuckers

Attached: 1562286642573.jpg (915x478, 163K)

it'll be like this for brap, except it'll at most reach binance

I admit that I did fall for the ""Chainlink is a meme" meme." But I have repented of my ways, and accepted that the memes are the decentralized oracle.

Attached: papa.jpg (544x544, 55K)

Pds2 is super delayed, most banks didnt want to comply.

>""Chainlink is a meme" meme."

Attached: 1535673276079.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

It's all just been a test, everything, we've been in a simulation of a dream of a meme within a simulation

I don't know, I got a letter from my bank telling me of changes starting from sept 14 this week

To be fair btc absolutely decimated link in 2018. If it wasn't for that shit show we would have reached these prices much sooner.

quick rundown?

LINKTEMBER IS COMING

>In since 2013 and I still don't know wtf chainlink is
That's why you're still here despite being in since 2013 kek, loser mindset

Sheeeeeit I see it now.

lel what does it matter whether they want to or not? they're legally obliged to

>TFW I've known about chainlink for years but only just bought in
Fucking damnit

He's right you know.

LINK is not in the ETH old boys club. Paying tribute to Vitalik is part of it and so is not developing something in competition with his friends.

yeah idk why i even come to biz anymore literally all we have to do is wait until we are fundamentally vertical in september and then we can sell a percentage to live comfy until next year, now what will happen is there will be a mass exodus of the rich linkers and then we will have the new Jow Forums faggots who heard about link but didnt have enough to get rich they will amass to find a new project or stock to put through the ringer of fud and so the cycle will begin a new

clasic normie boomer, fuck him

how can you be this clueless? charlie is probably unloading his link bags to his retarded twitter followers that are now rushing to buy

he is dumping
and it's literally the top