Ampleforth (AMPL) = Passive income & 1.5% daily compounding interest. Backed by Coinbase & Pantera

You just buy it, keep it on exchange or in your wallet, and you get 1.5% daily compounding interest. That's 200x in a year!

Attached: 666.jpg (800x400, 14K)

sounds like a scam. (just added it to my filter)

that doesn't make sense

it's legit.. read the white paper.. it's like a stablecoin.. but the early investors will get rich as fuck

Yes, this is way better than S&P500 and DJIA. Old money is fucking stupid by not throwing billions and this and making trillions in a couple of years.

it's like a stablecoin.. but the early investors will get rich as fuck

it doesn't give a fuck about price of bitcoin or fiat... when there is a recession institutions will pore billions into ampleforth

it's ieo was 2 weeks ago. i didn't know about it until yesterday

lmoa remember bitconnect?

dont look at price. marketcap is only thing that matters. because the total supply increase every day. even if price is going down, investors are getting richer because the number of coins they hold increases.

it's very low marketcap at the moment.. 9 million and total marketcap is 90 million

>lmoa remember bitconnect?
this is a legit project with legit usecase.. and gives bitconnect like gains to early investors..

coinbase, pantera and other big names invested

>Inflation makes everyone rich
My dude, you might have just solved poverty for all eternity.

Ampleconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

you're dumb as fuck bro good luck selling

Wtf are you even talking about. I bought this shitcoin weeks ago at like 1.9 and lost money. Of course, it is my own fault for buying a fucking stablecoin designed to stay at $1

YOU GET 1.5% DAILY COMPOUNDING INTEREST, JUST BY HOLDING IT.. THAT'S 200X IN A YEAR. IT IS LIKE GETTING IN BITCOIN EARLY. DON'T FUCKING MISS THOUT ON THIS YOU DUMB FAGGOTS. SERISOULY. GO READ THE WHITE PAPER RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Where does the money come from?

>the mc will increase to 18billion

What exchanges offers it?

>you're dumb as fuck bro good luck selling
i just bought 2000 ampl a few minutes ago i am never selling. everyone is holding..to get the compounding interest.. so good luck getting your buy orders filled!

>the mc will increase to 18billion
yeah.. total marketcap will be 20 billion at 200x

>What exchanges offers it?
bitfinex, ethfinex.. it had it's ieo on there

huobi invested, coinbase invested.. it will get listed on all major exchanges eventually

use coingekko.. coingekko updates the total supply/marketcap a couple of hours after the daily total supply increase...

coinmarketcap doesnt update total supply/marketcap.. only shows you price. price isnt important. only mcap is!

So where does this mythical 200x come from. Why are they paying interest to you daily.
Either you got it wrong, or it is a scam

nice ponzi

Coingecko claims 9MM marketcap, and you said 90

>Where does the money come from?
say you buy 100 ample. you hold them in your exchange wallet. the amount of ample in your wallet will increase by 1.5% every day. you'll have 101.5 amples after day 1. 103.255 after day 2. etc

>Coingecko claims 9MM marketcap, and you said 90

9m circ supply marketcap (10% of tokens unlocked)
90m total marketcap.

You're not very bright aren't you

But that would mean:
1) price has to decrease by the same percentage
2) more money has to come in
3) it is a ponzi

>You're not very bright aren't you
dude. that's how compounding interest works

thats right OP it's free money :)
enjoy! you made it and are going to be rich :) well done! :)

you're right, take as big loan as possible and go all in bro

>But that would mean:
>1) price has to decrease by the same percentage
>2) more money has to come in
>3) it is a ponzi
by decreasing and increasing supply.. it keeps price at around $1.. if you believe institutions will use it as a hedge against crypto/fiat/stocks then it won't crash when it has a high marketcap..

>you're right, take as big loan as possible and go all in bro
i'm 50% ampl 50% rsr

So in other words:
1) AMPL can also be deducted from your balance (decreasing supply)?
2) you claim that new money will come from institutions, but why would they use some unknown coin when they habe better options available?

>So in other words:
>1) AMPL can also be deducted from your balance (decreasing supply)?
>2) you claim that new money will come from institutions, but why would they use some unknown coin when they habe better options available?
yes, ampl can also be deducted (if price is under $1), but it won't be under $1 until it has a much higher marketcap

price of gold can go down, btc can go down, fiat and stocks can go down... this is unique in that it is not correlated to any of those assets.. it can be used as a hedge against everything else

it sounds complicated and it is.. but spend one day researching it to understand it.. because this is going to be huge and early invested will be greatly rewarded

i need to go now. god speed anons!

Kinda worried that Chainlink is partnered with this Bitconnect tier scam coin.

>sounds complicated and it is
>majority of people can't fucking figure out bitcoin
>anyone that can figure out bitcoin will want to figure out "stablecoin" that sucks money from your account if VWAP drops

simon this is garbage tier shit, dump what you can bc stablecoins are for trading - not holding

Attached: bitconnect.jpg (1427x766, 69K)

Let them buy later, user. They don't understand the fact that if you HODL now, you're increasing your multiplier for when it pumps

Comfy AF and ready to wait 6 months - 1 year for a free 4x, and then

2x = 8x
3x = 12x
4x = 16x
5x = 20x

and so on. So it literally only needs to get to $5 for me to get 20x my investment. And look who's invested in this shit. Think they won't pump it?

Just keep it shhh. Let them buy when it pumps later

If you read the protocol they have outlined in their website you’ll see that the real gains are made trading during price/supply disparity, now by holding.

Say demand increases for AMPL from 1/ampl to 2/ampl during a short period of time. Before supply can adjust so that every wallet has 2x ampl so that 1 ampl = 1 dollar, price will increase due to the increased demand. Because the protocol adjusts supply only once per 24 hours at a % change/30 days rate (supply smoothing) price action will always be faster than supply action.

It’s a high frequency traders wet dream and to really profit you have to trade, otherwise you’ll just find yourself where you started in terms of value. Your 1000 ampl at 1 each will be 200 ampl at 5 each. You have to trade in the interim to make gains.

That is correct. If you hold your value will remain the same. Its a stablecoin but not with a stable price but stable value