Guys what the fuck is a millennial to do?

Guys what the fuck is a millennial to do?

Parents want us out.
Real estate prices are insane.
Rental prices are insane for dogshit apartments.

I have been racking my brain for weeks and I see no solution.

Attached: IMG_20190715_011824_096.jpg (620x413, 66K)

prostitute yourself

If you had bought chainlink 2 years ago like weve been telling you to do youd be sitting with at least 6 figures by now

JUST RENT FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

Attached: 1539874402905.jpg (586x524, 42K)

Think about why your parents hate you and want you out

Only legit solution i see is chanlink guy. Waging my fucking ass off for minimum wage +10% is just not worth it longterm. Its kinda easy to understand addicts that just says fuck all and fiend dope

Crypto is my one chance to escape this life and the only thing keeping me from becoming an hero. I hope everyone here makes it.

yeah kinda. It's an alternative to suicide, you get the same chemical feels of satisfaction as being successful and respected

just pay rent to some landlord so he can buy another Mercedes while you drive your Civic to your wagecuckjob, BRO!

Attached: 1560953569661s.jpg (238x211, 5K)

Maybe everything is shit where you live.

>what are we to do? I never worked a single day in my life.

>only
>legit
>solution
>1000 eoy

Lmfao jesus fuck pls tell me you are being unironic you have to be pls god

Don't have time machine. Tell us what to do NOW. There's opportunity in every moment

lol yup... Money is literally modern day slavery

Some based rapper said they moved the shackles from our wrists to our brains..

Once I figured out that money was literally the thing enslaving me, it became my goal to become uncucked by the fucked up system..

and yes I am all in chainlink never selling.. I will kill myself before I waste my life slaving some shit job (no offense wagies)

Buy bitcoin and hold, we can wait longer than keynsians can.

Quantitative easing will made us rich.

Based and NEET pilled

Attached: 69352CCD-6E6C-49DA-A351-A69966820B0E.png (409x409, 210K)

The irony here is breathtaking.

You absolute brainlet.

Revolt

my parents didnt mind me living at home, but it got to the point that I couldn't stand the constant rejection from women. so i impulsively signed a lease on a whim, fuck my life

based and same

Attached: 1521743721267.png (868x751, 55K)

Hey bro just curious are you a nulinker?

>dopamine running low
>curtains closed
>vitamin d depleted
>feeling the depression coming on
>"w-we're going to be rich a-arent we??"
>breathe a sigh of relief
>other anons are reassuring you you're going to make it
>ten minutes pass
>the feeling has worn off
>time to make another thread
>"link price prediction thread"
>yeah that's nice... look at all those numbers
>put all the posted numbers and multiply them with your stack
>haha wow, thats a lot of money
>imagine what all you could do with that money
>maybe i'll finally have sex...
>sun peeks through the curtains
>you hear your parents waking up
>hehe, fucking wagies
>the depression comes back
>the dopamine rushes dont last as long as they used to
>time to make another thread
>"is 300 link enough to make it?"

Lol very nice

delet this

No I've been on this board since 2017 paying attention to all of the link threads

This without link I don't know what I would have done, my whole life is riding on this but it just feel inevitable at this point, what with the new hires, I'm not even worried just bored at waiting

Attached: Lachowski.jpg (800x1000, 294K)

Why? Many want to get rich to just to be left alone for the rest of their lives. It's called fuck you money, nothing to do with greed or hedonism.

DELET

kneepads and get a home out in the boonies because mortgage rates will likely not get cheaper in the next decade

>but it got to the point that I couldn't stand the constant rejection from women.
Ha this. I thought buying a car & renting an apt would change things. Now I'm back at my parents with no car, but at least I know it doesn't matter

the point is you don't take our advice when given it so there's no further point in giving advice since you won't follow it

What a shitty decision you've made. Since Sergey got back from backpacking in east Asia he's done nothing but waste his millions of dollars. I wish that car crash in his Lamborghini took him.

Fina a job , talk with parents to stay and pay some rent to them 200$ or something.
Do some work at home , bringing out trash etc.

Stay at home until you have enough passive income to either go the neet way or move out and get your own apparment

I sincerely feel sorry for you as you will one day hope to return to your parents.
If the only reason tou can get a girl is your house you are truly miserable. Please do something, start questioning yourself and the others. Ask yourself why, and find strength in your autist power you piece of shit.
You can be whomever you want in society because everyone is playing a role.
Get your head out your ass it’s not about your face, muscles or whatever appartment you live in
Also, buy chainlink

What the fuck man

wrong
I was poor when I bought 2 years ago and am still sitting in 5 figures

Get a large vehicle you can sleep in and get a membership at a gym with a nice shower facility

>but it got to the point that I couldn't stand the constant rejection from women.

your not getting rejected because you live at home, trust me. You think chad gets rejected because he lives with his parents? kek.

Offer to pay rent at a family-friendly discount. Help around the house. Give some indication that you're not simply wasting your life away.

Worked for me.

it's not really that insane

just wage for 50+ years lmao

so just lie and say u live with a roommate and don't do visitors

how do u power computer

>be born 1996
>considered a late millennial
>old enough to experience some millennial culture
>young enough not to get directly fucked by the 2008 recession

Man being born in the mid 90s is based AS FUCK

Attached: 1ED5C160-D08D-4ACD-A781-7514E9E5878E.jpg (431x415, 23K)

Literally me.

Housing/rent prices are not insane. You understand that Walmart and McDonalds pay $11-$15 per hour STARTING right? Im only 27, and my first job paid $6.10 per hour. If the houses where you live are all near $1m, then fucking move. You can buy a house for $100k in many places which ends up being like $500 a month with insurance and property tax escrow included. Cant afford that pitiful monthly payment by yourself? Get some fucking roommates. I have owned two different houses already at 27. I bought my first house at 21. I paid for my own college, my first car, everything. All i was given was a roof over my head and food to eat until I was 18, for which I am extremely grateful. If you were given at least this much, or more you have nobody to blame but yourself for why you are too much of a failure to sustain your own existence in todays society.
The worst part is, i have put forth minimum effort to get where I am today. I smoked weed and drank heavily all through high school and college. Life is fucking easy if you arent a literal pile of trash. Get the fuck up and get paid or kill yourself you lazy pussy ass faggot.

Kick out the immigrants to push down housing prices.

Yeah, chicks dig guys still living in their parents basements. hurr durr.

BOOTSTRAPS

Seems like your parents are /in the way/ of you and a compfy quality of life. Which will it be neet?

Support your parents financially. Take em out, show respect, help mom with chores, make random presents.
Make sure to stay out some nights.
They wont kick you out then and you wont want to leave also.
Dont fuck up your relationships with parents. I dont know you, but my parents are the only people who will never backstab me.

>move
>enlist, get bennies, land 6 figure contracting job
>commission with your basket weaving degree
>get into a trade
>gamble on Crypto
If you're young and can't afford to live in a city, then move you fucking retard. Just don't vote Democrat you Califaggot.

There's no solution to this other than extreme luck.

based my friend... im on the same boat as you.. crypto will make me start over with bonus

Could have moved out but I decided to dump 40k into weed and oil stocks instead.

That's a bold move Cotton.

live in a car.