As I predicted in the Harmony mega-thread we are approaching the 125sat support line...

As I predicted in the Harmony mega-thread we are approaching the 125sat support line, for everyone still doubting me expect to break this, go down to 120 Sats and then see a mild pump back to 125-130 again followed by a dump once again slowly until sub 115.

Attached: logo.png (600x600, 19K)

117 is the bottom.

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-140537_Binance.jpg (1080x2220, 549K)

I've heard today 130 is the bottom, 125 is the bottom 120 is the bottom. I personally believe that 105 is the absolute bottom but I won't risk it to that point that's why I'm going in at 115 and then I'll put more Fiat into it if it goes bellow that.

Should I sell Link to buy this?

In my opinion no, I believe link is yet to pump again, however I would encourage you to buy at least a stack of this once it goes down a bit more

Your buddy here for the past 36 hours, OP. I'm waiting for you to eat your words.

Once again I am not OP from the mega-thread, however I did analyze what he said and I ended up agreeing with him but a more realistic approach where he said it would just dump while I say it's going slowly down and most likely won't hit 105 as he says until the next 10 hours or so

BTC has been saving your predictions for the past 24 hours. A last minute fucking briefing.

What do you mean "saving my predictions" if you trade alts without paying attention to bitcoin charts you're bound to be rekt sooner of later

Where can I buy this? I have a coinbase account, but it's not listed there.

Binance

>Predicts small fluctuation nearly every coin is making right now as proof
Lol

Wait till september

Do I need a Binance account though? When I try to make one it says I'm unable because I'm from the US.

Whale to the rescue kek

one is banned for burgers, you will can buy it mooned 10x later, you will buy my heavy bags

Attached: 1562603002343s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

You mean a fluctuation from 135 to 105 Sats that accounts for over 25% drop? Indeed I did

New here?

new burgers are banned from buying this until coinbase listing

unironically bullish

Attached: 1562864334249.png (446x435, 81K)

Guess I was right hoping everyone is happy and profiting out of this :)

I never doubted you user

Expect us to most likely pump a few Sats/touch 115 and then pump, followed by a drop once again. See you guys there

>OP. I'm waiting for you to eat your words.
Looks like I'm going on a hunger strike buddy

And there's the spike happening right now

Nah I bought back at 119. I'm done trying to catch knives, it's best to go for less risky trades.

Who says I'm telling you to buy at the lowest possible? I can tell you right now I had a buy order at 122 and 119 both got fulfilled and both profited me as I sold at 134 today. Ofc I have more buy orders under 115 after all what's the point of me predicting this if I didn't believe in it? The point is, don't get too greedy and buy at the absolute bottom, always leave a margin to buy, whether it's multiple buys scattered or one all in a few % above the predicted absolute low

Is this shit bleeding back to under 100 or what?

Under 100 no, under 110 yes

Fuck, what is the end target? Is it going to break 150? It seems to shit its pants everytime i gets to 130 sats.

Whats the end target? Will this pos even break 150?

>literally a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a penny
what is the fucking point? you need billions to make it even worth the time of day, I literally get paid more to shit at work and shitpost, which is also literally what im doing right now

>he's literally doing ta on a one/btc chart
>how else would bitcoin directly impact the price of one/btc and move it to 105 sats
Your calls are good so far m8. The guy above must be from reddit.

Yeah, I'm sure he predicted an unannounced press conference regarding cryptocurrency from the US government.

cup and handle formed, we're shooting upwards of 200 sats soon.

you're shitting me right? i was watching the btc chart the entire conference and it didn't even make move. slight downward pressure which was due anyway (talking $200) the rest of the day has just been what was already going to happen anyway. BTC was at a local bottom last night

>i was watching the btc chart the entire conference
BTC shot up from 10600 straight to 10980 during it.

Get the cryptocurrency app, you have to take your picture but if you want ONE its the only way if you're a burger.

After we finally hit rock bottom we're going back to test once again 150 Sats and then we are going to 175-200

Unfortunately not we are still on track of my prediction just a minor pullback from the drop we faced, we are still going to sub 115

>shot up
ok bro. You're right. You win.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 3.37.27 PM.png (1298x1226, 110K)

The difference I told you about is right there. Incidentally, ONE dropped from 129sats to 122 at the same time.

Uhhh it’s 1.4 pennies lad

Losing steam by the minute boys. As predicted this was only a minor pump after the drop we suffered the entire day. Are you ready to see 115 in the following hours?

ONE might drop if BTC rises, but I'm never selling. There was a mild panic and people thought altcoin season had began and this went from 100sats to 150sats. Imagine 1-2 years from now when we have our altcoin run and this is balloons. Thanks OP for bringing ONE to my knowledge.

There's rumors of a coinbase listing on September so we might see a spike there. Until then accumulate my friends

>There was a mild panic and people thought altcoin season had began and this went from 100sats to 150sats.
That was a telegram/discord pump.

>That was a telegram/discord pump.
This.
The last pump was artificial everyone could see that, however, the dump we are seeing now is to test the same low 100s support lines to pump again

If your in the US what's the best wallet to hold ONE in?

THATS NUTS. I've had binance for years in us and it's never given me and issue and still let's me sign in and trade

They stopped supporting new US accounts and are shutting down all US accounts in the fall

I'm a burger and have 500k ONE. I think I'll just enjoy it now thanks.

But yes, for the ones who don't already have a Binance that sucks. If this does moon, imagine watching it but not being able to buy. Fug.