SPECULATION I DONT CARE

LETS FUCKING GO BOOOYS

Attached: IMG_20190715_202129_783.jpg (1024x1280, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BxWDYaSn69K/
shadowstats.com/alternate_data/inflation-charts
forbes.com/sites/perianneboring/2014/02/03/if-you-want-to-know-the-real-rate-of-inflation-dont-bother-with-the-cpi/#1c005e19200b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a fucking based burger omg i love trump now

wtf i love jews now

based and BTCpilled

BTC BTC BTC

It's all so tiring

This is bearish

Look at the charts

they know they cant stop it, btc unironically 100k eoy

how is this bearish? he basically said, that they will prosecute people cheating, everything else is fine and that's their job. buy and fucking pay your taxes

APOLOGIZE

If trump is essentially promoting BTC on twitter and mnuchin is saying “buy as much as you want” do you honestly think there’s any money left to be made in it?

Most important thing. Trading markets are open for business in the good Ole US of A.

Yeah, im thinking we are back

imo its reassuring boomers that burned their hands 2017plus there are a fuckload of big companies working on blockchain related projects. this is the government approval to buy it

Checked.

BASED

Attached: checked-gold.jpg (814x814, 139K)

THE BULL RUN HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED
INSTITUTIONS ARE BUYING IN
THANK YOU BASED MNUCHIN

Attached: Untitled.jpg (829x641, 110K)

Checked

>big companies working on blockchain related projects
it's 2019 and you can stop pretending like there is anything worth buying outside of btc, seriously

Attached: NegligibleSereneBongo-size_restricted.gif (640x368, 3.8M)

retard alert

>its 2019 and user still doesn't know BTC is dinosaur tech
You're a boomer, seriously

the next buzzword will be smart contracts and it is still in its sphere

it's the only thing that matters you brainlet, it has the most credibe scarcity, the best security and immutability, but you probably think that ethereum for example is 'better' because it's 'more advanced' too bad no serious players will invest in it because money skelly can hardfork the bitch overnight and totally change the rules and monetary policy

bitcoin is the only thing that matters long term, I will be proven right and I'm 100% sure of that

fucking nocoiners just kys already

If you understand that whales are BTC maximalists maybe you can start to do some money.

Dont be emotionally attached to altcoins, there are used to accumulate more BTC.

yes and why would anyone buy stocks, commodities, derivatives etc when they could hold dollars, or better yet, gold? dumbasses participating in diverse markets when there's already a dominant medium of exchange. economists and financial professionals BTFO

jk, you're a fucking retard.

I'll actually give you an answer retard:
why not usd? because it's an inflationary piece of shit that gets printed out of thin air and loses 2-6% of its value every year, compounded it destroys your long term savings
why not gold?
because its price can be easily surpressed with paper derivatives without backing, you think the jews would allow the average citizen to hold a proper FIAT-hedge if it actually worked the way it was intended to? if gold prices were impossible to supress the government would never ditch the gold standard in the first place because everyone would try to escape fiat back to gold and it would quickly hyperinflate

>diverse markets
nothing wrong that but holding btc you're already a contrarian and diverse to every other traditional investment but you're gonna pretend like diversifying WITHIN crypto isn't a stupid idea and a total overkill just because you're desperate to shill your "low cap gem" shitcoin that's about to "change the world" right? I already told you why everything that isn't bitcoin will end up worthless or won't even exist outside of some decentralized exchanes with $2 daily volume

80% of btc volume is fake wash trading moron. btc is far more manipulated than shiny rocks

what he's saying is that the finex/tether manipulation will stop. they are NYAG is cornering them. be ready for implosion when it happens

/our guy/

I'm not some gold bug but if you really think that gold not able to even keep up with inflation in recent years is not manipulation and total dilution of the supply you must be retarded
>muh fake volume
so what?at the end of the day there is only 21m in the long run and if people feel like a certain exchange starts sellin empty IOUs then a quick bank run will expose that

Go to bed pomp. You're drunk.

>btc is far more manipulated than shiny rocks
FFS gold price is (((FIXED))) everyday by the most powerful banking family on earth.
Its literally peak manipulation

Its all manipulated, end of

>there is only 21m
and there are 10+ different bitcoins forks. that can be copy pasted ad infinitum. only crypto that are based on actual companies with profits will survive

And there are 10+ different kind of shiny metals. Yet gold is the one we chose to have value. Bitcoin (BTC) is the only true one and everybody know's that.

who gives a fuck about hardfork?
bitcoin is not valuable because it has some fucking secret tech in it, it's valuable because it's the most organic, secure immutable and credible approach at digital scarcity / preventing double spending.
your shitfork doesn't matter, it actually proves that bitcoin is the only thing that matters the more forks we have around that are total jokes.

>only crypto that are based on actual companies with profits will survive
you're thinking like a typical boomer who wants to get a revenge on his dot.com FOMO and failure

Cryptocurrencies are not companies, a coin or a token is not a stock, even in the best case scenario, some protocol's/platform's/blockchain's success doesn't have to be corelated with your shitcoin's price appreciation.

The winner in this market will be the one with the best approach at mantaining diital scarcity and double spending prevention, these are the only thins that matter, everything else is either secondary or absolutely meaningless but you probably don't even know what I'm talking about because you've been brainwashed into thinking that blockchain-not-bitcoin and altcoins-changing-the-world are the best investment you can make

all alts are worthless, because centralized scarcity is not credible, that's why Nano may be good to hold it for 5 seconds during the transaction but only bitcoin will be held longterm and if something is not held/hoarded it will never gain value

no other metal has golds properties
all shitcoins have btc's one property ( you can send it to other people) and in almost all cases, shitcoins are faster

speculation, nothing more, truly backed by thin air

most bitcoin forks are technologically better than btc, there is literally no reason for anyone to get btc instead any of the other forks

the only reason most people buy btc now is because they are normies that buy the thing that is more popular. btc fad will eventually be gone and you will be left bagholding blockbuster dinosaur

they are faster because either no one used them or because they are completely centralized and have 0 security you fucking brainlet
>2019
>hurr alts are faster!
you must be beyond saving if you're serious
no one with serious money gives a flying fuck whether the transaction takes 5s or 5h, whether it costs $0.001 or $10, they only care that the scarcity is mantained and the protocol doesn't get 51% attacked or hardforked over night by some cult leader like Vitalik
you show the type of thinking that was already considered stupid years ago and you haven't learned anything about this market, fucking kek

this is the most retarded fud ever

they are not better in any way, they all sacrifice the only thing that matters (security/decentralization/immutability) for faster transaction (meaningless for people hedging against FIAT inflation) while still being orders of magnitude slower than visa/mastercard

Mass adoption/first mover advantage always beats technological superiority.
> Betamax
> Gasoline powered cars
> HDMI
> USB
I can keep going.

>he thinks people buy btc to hedge against inflation
toplmao. people buy btc to sell for profit. kinda meaningless to hedge against inflation in something that can dump 20% in mere minutes while dollar would take years to drop that much

Ok, I don't have any taxes so all you government niggers can go eat a dick. I'm not selling.

Are you trolling?
Profit is anti inflation

are you actually retarded or just posting weak attempts at fud? these arguments have been blown the fuck out so many times i am leaning towards you're just retarded

yes people have been selling for profits since it had reached $1, $10 or $100 how did that work out for them in the long term?
you may not believe or pay attention to the narrative of hedging against inflation but digital scarcity is the whole driving force behind bitcoin's rise, bitcoin keeps rising by orders of magnitude and at every level there are buyers because people realize that outside of land it's pretty much the only thing that's truly scarce and in the age of aggresssive money printing that's valuable as hell, but you will probably only wake up when the us dollar hits hyperinflation and your shitcoin don't even exist because they were just a centralized scam one after another

>t. desperate shitcoiner with 0 (z-e-r-o) arguments
how are those bags feeling huh? alt season soon^tm?

thats what volatile means, you have chances for big profits but also have chances for big losses. thats literally the opposite of a store of value, store of value is something that is stable with very minimal chances of dumping. btc has none of those qualities
>inb4 but some day it will!

>store of value is something that is stable with very minimal chances of dumping
what are those minimal chances then? give me the exact number that define whether something can qualify as a store of value or not and tell my why gold hasn't been or stopped being a store of value then?

stocks keep rising too. stocks are scarce too. there is only 1 apple company. there is only 1 microsoft company

bonds are literally the best hedge to inflation there is. you get fixed income that beats inflation and have no chances of dumping

so what's your point? everyone plans to sell everything eventually on a long enough time scale, unless you want to pass your stocks or bitcoins onto your children are you gonna keep holding them forever and take them to the grave?

>that beats inflation
sure does when those in power "calculate" inflation. what happens when hyperinflation kicks in or even gets out of control a little bit?

Are you trolling?
>bonds are literally the best hedge to inflation there is.
Wat? Have you seen the bond yield? Do you know what QE aka the asset purchase facility is?

>when hyperinflation hits
classic response. when you have no economic arguments left you resort to the doomer scenario. the only times in history that hyperfinlation happened was in 3rd world shitholes or in war times. Unless you are a schizo doomer in a bunker waiting for war to happen there is no reason to speculate on that
you obviously dont know much about bonds. google search "tips bonds"

Art can be a volatile store of value, right?

>doomer scenario
lol
and btw if hedging against inflation with bonds is so effective then why have inflation in the first place? surely everyone would simply get into bonds right? and guess what would happen if everone tried to get out of FIAT, would fiat stop existing? yes, this ponzi won't last for long especially when there are better alternatives for storing value like bitcoin but you're some keynesian shitcoiner blockchain maximalist government boot licker

>surely everyone would simply get into bonds right?
most people are dumb and don't even know about bonds, for example you. bonds give you guaranteed fixed income no matter what, bitcoin is an eternal pump and dump, if you are lucky and bought on the bottom good for you, if you got on the top bye bye savings.

Because what they consider cheating is what others wouldnt. Is crypto to crypto taxable a fair thing? Is aml and kyc for every 1k TX fair? The government will never be your friend and will suppress the ability for average people to do anything.

Soon we can only buy btc with a handful of exchanges and must provide all personal information to move funds off exchange.

Wonder what's taking people so long to realize the value of them

>tips bonds
KEK, like those inflation figures are real! Sure I trust the gubmernt it'll do the right thing...right.

Why trust the Bureau of Labor Statistics? Why trust the US gov?

Let someone talk me into closing my short at 10900 and opening a long at the same price.

Regretting it rn

>durr all data are fake!!!
lmao classic brainlet response. its literally pointless arguing with brainlets like you that just can call everything they dont like fake.

I can also tell you that btc price is completely fake and based on 90% fake volumes and fake tether printing and its actual organic price would be around 2k

>tfw your wife is getting drilled by BBC

instagram.com/p/BxWDYaSn69K/

Attached: 1563223228450.png (1094x1126, 1.63M)

This. If you read between the lines, he's saying the US government will crack down on the speculators and money launderers and require KYC/AML, and that legal crypto speculators are fine with him but need to be careful when they invest.

It's actually sensible policy for once.

Best treasury secretary in... forever

Just keep doing you Steve.

>lmao classic brainlet response
Are you seriously going to tell me those figures aren't fudged?
You aren't tolling, you're just a Bootlicker!
shadowstats.com/alternate_data/inflation-charts
> brainlet
Also stop projecting
>I can also tell you that btc price is completely fake and based on 90% fake volumes and fake tether printing and its actual organic price would be around 2k
I have said earlier >Its all manipulated...why would your precious TIPS bonds be any different?

BTC is a hedge against governments

>shadowstats
LMAO, thanks for proving you are just a schizo brainlet

inflation is literally one of the few metrics you can't fake, all price data are publicly available to everyone

>BTC is a hedge against governments
until you get dumped by whales and lose everything

Are you familiar with dirty floats?
My point is everything is manipulated...Show me a market that isn't

>schizo
Whats up with bootlickers using this term?

It was the first search result...
forbes.com/sites/perianneboring/2014/02/03/if-you-want-to-know-the-real-rate-of-inflation-dont-bother-with-the-cpi/#1c005e19200b
Let me know if you want more.

yes everything is manipulated, especially bitcoin

imagine being so dumb and delusional to think everything is manipualted but your magical meme coin is not

so are they gonna butcher and redistribute whales

Obviously

thanks for the signal npc, starting to fill my alt bags

>imagine being so dumb and delusional to think everything is manipualted but your magical meme coin is not
K, you must be trolling, or be the real schizo here. I never said it wasn't manipulated, in fact I said twice everything is manipulated.
Sorry I found a (((Forbes))) article BTFO that your reality.
COPE

>US government will crack down on the speculators
*meant to write 'the manipulators'

the US is the biggest whale... you dumb kids really think they would miss out on all this money?

so you admit you invest in a manipulated ponzi in hopes you are fast enough to dump before the rest?

Brainlet spotted

Nobody gives a fuck about forks, and when they do you get coins on the fork so no inflation theft

>pay your fucking taxes

Attached: 1548023639456.png (417x410, 233K)

Look up “hedonic adjustment” and “BIS adjustment”

>invest in a manipulated
As I said >Show me a market that isn't

>ponzi
I really shouldn't feed trolls. But what the fuck are you even doing here user if your not trolling?

You call others brainlets, But make brainlet statements like
>inflation is literally one of the few metrics you can't fake, all price data are publicly available to everyone.
you obviously don't know much about anything, the Forbes link was the first link on google!
KEK
COPE HARDER

>nobody gives a fuck about forks
found the dumb king shitcoin bagholder. the only ones pumping your bags are normies that heard about bitcoin for the first time on tv

so now you trust your first result on google as "fact"? but any other facts you don't like are fake?
yeah, we got class A brainlet here

>the US dictates what imaginary internet money does on a worldwide scale

Attached: connect the dots.png (578x310, 244K)

>so now you trust your first result on google as "fact"?
Nope, I already understood it, as I stated before, but you gave the > MUH Schizo comment. So I found a link from a 'trusted' (by bootlickers) source.
>but any other facts you don't like are fake?
What am I saying is fake? I agree magical money is manipulated, its all manipulated (for the 5th time).
>yeah, we got class A brainlet here
Again with the projection

if all are manipulated then what makes your manipulated bitcoin better than other manipulated markets?
collective brainlet delusion

holy fucking boomer

boomers only buy bitcoin

>collective brainlet delusion
Last answer if you continue the projection, Its getting late for me anywho.
>if all are manipulated then what makes your manipulated bitcoin better than other manipulated markets?
What this all started out with...
>Be your own bank
You can even keep fiat value on your private key now via DAI for example, sure more will come in the future.

I don't trust banking, as an example bank insurance is a meme in this 'too big to fail'. The fund simply doesn't have enough funds to cover the banks the majority of us use.

Also, Not going to provide links or get into this as its complicated, but the funds in 'your' bank account aren't yours, you've deposed yourself of the funds, you gave it to the bank. Speak to a high level banker (I don't mean a branch manager).

I like it as I can be my own bank & a hedge against governments. If you were around in '13 you would know that BTC got a good boost from what I have said above.

>i dont trust anyone
>everything is gonna crash soon
>government gonna collapse soon
thanks for finally realizing all your arguments are based on the fact you are just a schizo and not on actual economics

here is a fun fact, if fiat, banking and government collapses you will get gangraped and murdered the next day, so start investing in guns if you really think that

Attached: BUYSENT.png (394x220, 232K)

>i dont trust anyone
Never
>everything is gonna crash soon
Did
>government gonna collapse soon
I
>thanks for finally realizing all your arguments are based on the fact you are just a schizo and not on actual economics
Say
>here is a fun fact, if fiat, banking and government collapses
That
> you will get gangraped and murdered the next day, so start investing in guns if you really think
Night user!

>Calling someone schizo & saying they don't understand actual economics while not realising there is a whole world out there & assuming bank failure means apocalypse...
P R O J E C T I N G

you brainlet might not know this but bitcoin does nothing the banks do. banks lend money. bitcoin doesn't lend money. bitcoin doesn't replace banks

Of course not. They own the heaviest bags and rest assured they're going to inflate the shit out of them.