Ethereum hacked - wallet

We have found a new exploit that can be used to double your Ethereum or any ERC-20 coin such as BRAP, LINK, QNT, etc. This exploit has been the reason behind the decreasing price of Ethereum as I have been using it to generate additional cash. I have created a second hacked wallet specifically for you guys so that you may double your coins.

However in order to put a limit on this so that people do not overuse and cause it to get patched; I have set a minimum requirement of 0.1 ETH (or whatever that equals in your desired coin) and a maximum limit of 1 ETH per-transfer. The only valueless coin that we will accept is BRAP, which the priorly mentioned limits and requirements will not apply (duplicate as much as you want).
>Can't I just send many transfers of 1 ETH then?
No, do not send more transfer more than 1 ETH worth of coins from a specific wallet to this hacked wallet every 24 hours or you risk losing your sent ETH. Again, this does not apply to BRAP.
>So what address do I send my ETH to?
Send your coins to the address;
0x925227bf8D65F933E211A99A140B6F2E1AA95cf0
After the hacked wallet receives the coins it will begin doubling them, generally the more ETH-worth of coins you send, the longer it takes.
>What coins is this tested with?
ETH, LINK, BRAP, QNT, BAT, and FTM. Other coins should also work but if you are unsure then feel free to wait until it has been tested

Attached: 276ECE79-E67F-4FB5-A383-6DCC1F1316AD.jpg (678x452, 55K)

KYS, nobody is sending you their money. 0/10 babby-tier scam attempt.

Why you think eth down boi?

Pretty good English for a pajeet

Ether scan more like eth scam

Kill yourself, fucking scamming piece of shit.
ETH is down because of subhumans like you, scamming everyone everywhere.

reported

No scam poor fag ;) stay oor

Attached: dcx0oqf-c5962eba-2ae9-4bce-b7ab-09e8e0ec59c5.png (575x512, 217K)

>gets loads of worthless Brapp
>G-guys the exploit doesn't work for Brapp

Lmao Brapp is so worthless even scammers don't want it

Where do you think you are? Facebook?

Sorry op i only got BRAPP and vechain
want me to send you some vechain?
im sure you can exchange it for some toiletpaper somehow so you dont shit on the streets>?

Attached: 13940089-pretty-girl-laughing-hysterically.jpg (1300x1300, 219K)

but tonight after work when i have some time i will give you cancer.
you kinda deserve it dont you think?
go get yourself checked in around 30 days.

Just checked etherscan for this address. Bunch of MILK, BRAPPER and $20 transfers ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Stay poor pajeet

gois,

U can only double yer coins with this adress

0x00a7FD4b019865621765f4dEe8130A60f697040B

send it and receive double your amount in just a couple of hours!

0x00a7FD4b019865621765f4dEe8130A60f697040B

Fuck off pajeet go take a shower

people on Jow Forums fall for this? and no one does anything about it?

>Copied and pasted my scam to try and get easy money
Nice try fren but unfortunately nobody fell for it last time. I'm gonna try making a different scam post though sometime in the next couple of days. Hang tight

never hurts to try tho

>people on Jow Forums fall for this?
do the responses itt suggest that people fall for this? my 99yo grandmother wouldn't fall for this

Lmao what a devilish scheme

Only Braptards and Milkboys could be so foolish.

Wait a minute, what the fuck? This has been posted several times? Pajeets have turned my scam into a copypasta and are now trying to profit off of my english

Ok sirs, did the needful

We laugh but this is actually a pretty good scam and very hard to defend yourself against. This is exactly why crypto is a long ways from adoption. Anyone with an IQ under 100 is likely to fall for this shit and others. Instead of blaming themselves, or even the scammer, they will blame crypto and say it's all a huge scam and they lost all their money. If you don't believe me look at all those ads on tv for charities that feed starving african children or rescue abused animals from african americans. Most people here have no idea just how stupid someone with an IQ of 100 is. The few who do are entirely incapable of realizing the implications that holds, with 50% of people being even stupider than that.

Attached: 1557621629606.jpg (1136x948, 98K)

Fucking scamers

Attached: 1561753245457.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Thank you for the compliment user, do you think with scams like this I could scam normans for good cash?

Probably a genuine indian here, desperate for a few quid as they're poor as shit. Get a job you fuckin loser

Sent ;)

Have you tried? It's pretty lucrative but depends on you strategy. Something like this you will want to cast the widest net, maybe have a couple sock puppet accounts to lend it some legitimacy. With a little work you could try targeting high value individuals. You have to remember time is money, and there is risk involved which can also be calculated for a time value. For every project you run you do a cost benefit analysis and then pull out the right tools for the job. Have you tried facebook groups? Do some educational shit and help out the newbies start investing. Work in some affiliate code for even more income. Milk them for a bit, then once it's looking mature or you're ready to move on you can pull something like this. But it's basically over past that, so it's shear vs slaughter.
I used to do a bit of scamming back in 2010-2014, but the landscape has changed so much and now that I'm older I don't see it worth the risk as much now that's I got that little boost I needed. It's mostly just good old fashioned work with occasional grey now. A clever man can think up some new ways to adapt and still make bank. I ran a few online groups for authority/confidence, did some basic scamming in MMOs, and sold research chems, MOQ $100 of product, and selectively scammed the sketchy guys who asked a bunch of questions and determined to be unlikely to return customer, roughly 15% of the buyers got scammed this way. If they flip out and can't be calmed down through email then I would do some character assasination and get them banned or at least distrusted on the main forums I conducted business on. After you get 200kish you'll want to clean up a bit and go back to the hard way. The ones who get caught are always the cocky ones who keep going and trip up. The more you get from this the more you have to lose. Risk management and Time is your friend.

>ETH history if exploits and fuckups costing millions $$$ making this believable
>ETH codebase is such a clusterfuck that this is believable
>ETH devs don't have a handle on the codebase making unfound exploits believable
>ETH dev process - slapdash it together and patch the problems in production making this belivable
>ETH is the future of finance!
the absolute state

Attached: E60AD4D4-FE73-489E-B0C4-AA19E557B11C.jpg (229x221, 13K)