Not 1 of you can tell me a use case of BTC besides crime and gambling/speculation

Attached: 38C70E69-CFE0-4F22-8CFB-BEA6B1A9A09E.jpg (883x1080, 149K)

computers are paid for computing with it

Awful answer

Okay retard

well according to the central authority of BTC (blockstream devs) the best use case for bitcoin is to not use it. So your question is irrelevant

It makes it way easier to send money around.

Better SOV than clunky wonky ass precious metals

Send my buddy across the world some $$, with no worry of it being confiscated or paying ridiculous fees, done in a short amount of time. Next, store of value, talk bad all you want, but if you had bought BTC during a majority of the 2018 bear run, you would be up now (let that sink in)

It's like gold but better.

BTC is shit LINK will make you rich

Storing value without the concerns of physical storage, government seizure, and cross border transfer.

Why? What's the point of letting computers sit idle when they could be earning money?

ETH-LINK-BCH. It is beginning. They are coming to realized the power of the Triad.

>Saving money is for losers.
When Lambo?

Ready? It's incredibly, deceptively simple, and it's how it's already being used on a widespread scale in an undeniable, de facto way:

Store of value.

Who cares. Illegal or not, you can use crypto as a form of payment or sending money without getting fucked by bank fees or without nosy governments knowing your financial movements.

you can buy furniture on overstock.com

>volatile as fuck
>SOV

>list 3 attractive use cases
>theres no good use case

Thats why everybody with a IQ above freezing level is all in LINK.

hedge against fiat
hedge against stocks
transfer money worldwide easy, cheap and fast.
the government can't take your funds
store of value if bought it cheap
trading asset
you can buy shady stuff in the darkweb
freedom
independence of banks and governments

but faggot I want to fuck your mom for asslicking the governments ass

Look faggot. I don't have to prove ANYTHING to you. Don't buy BTC and stay a poorfag its quite alright with me.

on twetch you get paid to shitpost
dm @twetchapp on twitter for invites

uncorrelated value derived from global competitive hashing that's too expensive for any one group to censor, which enables transfer of its value units globally using an internet connection or transportation using memorized words or traditional data storage means. this is the first technology to ever allow this without a centralized third party that could be compelled by violence to stop servicing the members of the syndicate, and is by far the most expensive to attack using cryptographic hashing cost as the measure. it's so fucking obvious. anyone who attemps to pose the OP's question comes off immediately as either a shill or a fucking brainlet.

Store of Value. Btc was never meant to be a currency, it's supposed to be digital gold. I'm sorry that you're "informed" by watching the news on the kosherbox every night.

1. VPN
2. B2B services like SEO or digital marketing
3.store of value

>wahwah the usecases I gave aren't real usecases ablooblooblooo
You use it to buy alts with :)

>a use case of BTC besides crime
What is "crime"? I often hear this term in reference to cryptocurrencies, but there are no examples other than some junkies ordering weed online

Check out my above post to the same tune.

The best part is that this answer isn't my answer. It's the answer that mass investment in BTC is making. It's impossible to deny that this is actually how BTC is being used.

It's been around for 10 years.

If the underworld is using it, it's quality

1 year in Bitcoin is like 100 years in any other rare asset, because the supply is low, and stack to flow ratio and demand is increasing. It's basically a store of rapidly increasing value.

Attached: palladium.png (1280x790, 135K)

What's the difference between black market dealings and white market dealings other than that the product is illegal?