Is taking a shot or two before an interview a good idea

Is taking a shot or two before an interview a good idea
t. Shy autist

Attached: 1562810627309.png (400x333, 87K)

no it's not

people are not retarded user. they can tell

work like a charm

Absolutely not homie, even your breath will stink. If you want something, order some Phenibut, legally or illegally. It's amazing for socialization, but use sparingly because it affects GABA.

Attached: 1561412213367.jpg (678x772, 55K)

I can never tell and I'm not retarded. Do it OP. Just swig some mouth wash in the car before goin in. Also do shots of vodka.

>being so oblivious to other substances
>muh drugs are illegal

its unironically not a bad idea, just mouthwash after

I did it before and it helped. back in the day when strongmen were going for a record they would take a shot of whiskey to lower their inhibition

You'll have the smell of alcohol under your breath user. It's very potent.
Apply both the annoying and useful sides of your autism in negotiations where relevant if you can.

As a functioning drug user (but fuck alcohol, shit's weak and nasty) I'm gonna say no, it isn't a great idea. Besides the very real possibility of your potential employer smelling it in your breath, you don't want to start using substances to overcome these sorts of mental obstacles or challenges. It's easy to excuse it once...and then once becomes twice, and then you figure you'll work better on a few shots/few xanax/few hits off the pipe anyway, so why not? Before you know it, you'll be useless without your DOC, and if said DOC isn't as subtle or accepted as coffee you have a very real chance of ending up deeply addicted.

Good luck regardless of what you choose though.

I have a xanax prescription and took too much for the last interview I had because I was so nervous. I ended up going to it in a a suit and my new balance sneakers because I was too barred out to dress properly.

Attached: 1560567062654.png (514x500, 344K)

You need benzos. I keep a stash of Xanax handy just for interviews or big presentations. Just don't overdo it.

Get some propranolol, blood pressure drug concert pianists use it to calm them down without effecting their skills

Try a microdose of lsd. Inbetween 150-3000mcg should do.

This

Use GHB instead. Alcohol muddles your thinking too much.

Haha

Holy YES! This is a free tip to everyone. I used to suffer from life crippling blushing (face completely burning red due to anxiety), and this as-needed pill fixes everything.

This

This is the best advice in this thread so far.
Dosage range is perfect as well.

Drink a single bottle of beer

umm wut, 100mcg and im trippin

i take a quarter tab of 100mcg before work sometimes tho

Holy fuck this thread is funny. Thanks OP, this is exactly what I needed after a sleepless night of not sleeping. You should just smoke a blunt, you'll be at peak performance.

Yes it's a good idea but only if you drink hennigans, the no smell, no tell whisky.

If you want to fail the interview so you can keep getting NEETbucks, it's a decent idea

>imagine not understanding irony

I smoked weed before interviewing for my current position and I think the interview went better than normal because I felt good and didn’t care. I hate the job, though. Chemist.

I have a friend who also does this with dabs but I cant imagine doing that

Pretty much. Don't use substances as a crutch for your anxiety. Part of becoming a functional adult, and dare I say a man, is to learn to overcome these obstacles in life through your inner strength and will power.