Help me I shorted at $9500. Can anyone tell me what happens next, who knows their shit?

Help me I shorted at $9500. Can anyone tell me what happens next, who knows their shit?

Attached: B7CA4EA6-0EDF-455E-BDCD-591E11B92F7D.jpg (1079x1116, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410
youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably gonna visit 7500

Ur gonna be rich mate

are here on biz only retarded pessimistic faggots

just fuck your own ass and kill yourself you lowlife piece of shit.

>Shorting the bottom
FFS Bobo

literally flying downward right now

Attached: 149238764236.jpg (223x226, 8K)

$|=|()®7 MO@®

>accumulating
should i be perturbed by differences of 0.001 satoshi when timing dips?

fuck who cares. it bounces around between 9k and 14k for weeks now. get a fucking life.

Whew, you bought at 13,000 I assume?

imagine being as mad as you about someone else's opinion on an internet funny munny board called 4channel
take a break buddy

lol you piece of shit I would never buy btc

Iam holding for years from mining.

you fucking retard

Crab but then yes dump. I'd increase your leverage to x10.

The only option is rope you bearnigger

Why are you so fucking angry then?

This reeks of boomer, how old are you?

you piece of absolute shit are here hoping all day btc goes down because your life is shit, you are poor and have tiny dick no girls wanna suck

and yes people on internet forums that hate everyone and everything should just kill themselves and fuck off

U bought the 'dip' at 12k didnt you user u thought it was all bargains before the big pump

Attached: 1563136296144.jpg (2824x2721, 770K)

because you guys just suck. if you don’t get it you are lost anyway. how can someone hope for the negative all the time. call themselves bears lol what faggots

yes even if I did I could afford it fucking piece of shit. get a brain and learn to use it. I bought all the bottoms and tops because Iam retarded and believe in this shit like you

Put a stop loss on 9900 and go for a walk. Also take profit at 8800 and 7800

We already knows what happens next

Attached: 1562074933413.png (1124x1338, 405K)

i'm in my prime

Attached: 149239723462.jpg (470x529, 39K)

if you're so sure BTC will moon forever why do you even care about dips ?
also if you have btc from mining it means pre-2012 so you must be loaded, why being such an angry faggot

>OMG THEY DONT BELIEVE MUH MAGIC INTERNET COINZ ARE WORTH 10K DOLLARS WHAT A KEKS LOLOLOL
u look so fucking dumb man

Attached: 1562593209470.png (637x631, 18K)

1500$ incoming deluded bulltard

Attached: bullandbear.png (1199x496, 587K)

What is a millionaire like you doing on an anonymous anime board then... Oh wait, it's a larp.

>Bought all bottons

Attached: 1562878372704.png (1007x734, 508K)

better sell up your mining bags cause it's going to 1k
don't pop a blood vessel

set take profit at 8.7k

SOMEONE HELP ME HOW DO I SET IT SO THAT EVERY SINGLE SAT IT GOES DOWN I TAKE PROFIT AND INSTANTANEOUSLY ADD IT TO MY POSITION TO MAKE IT GO BIG?!

You're a lucky piece of shit lol

if you don't close it right now, you will never be in profit again

Attached: 65669286.jpg (480x480, 34K)

boards.Jow Forums.org/biz/thread/14842486/

I’m the one that was calling what was happening regarding that “magical” dip.

Apparently our game plan today is to hit it off to 10K again and pull it again to drop it again.

Again, not bsing/larping. My co is just trying to do weird shit before it becomes more regulated, especially for companies.

proof it pussy

reinforce every 200$
then enjoy the ride to the 7k

We sold out earlier, once it hits ~8.9-8.7 as originally stated, we’re bumping it up to 10.3k then bouncing it down to low 9s again depending on how it reacts.

Why would you need help in getting rich?

This

Try having sex my man, it’ll do you some good

You don’t have as much power as you think you do

Why cant you learn to swing trade a little?
Do you hate money?

when

Check it

Liquidated

Attached: unnamed.gif (320x240, 1.41M)

thanks for playing bobo

I’m one of the lead guys feeding into what to do. But believe whatever you want.

Bouncing now just to fuck with people more lol.

Come on guys. Start to listen

I'm listening. What do you suggest, short now till 9?

Imagine trying to short BTC when the entirety of 2019 has been bullish.

Nobody on Jow Forums follows the one guy who makes accurate ta calls

Attached: IMG_20190717_111809.png (1625x832, 99K)

We haven’t pushed it through yet. I just pitched it a couple minutes ago, sell now while it’s up at 10-10.1.

Well bring it down to 9.3-9.4 ish again

Alright alright, maybe this will help me pay off my student loans

I hear mcdonalds is hiring, good luck

Tell me again, what did it bounce off of?

Big hint too... we can’t fucking just dump it all at once either. Especially since we’re a financial company. We have to make our books look legit.

GUYS this isnt funny im epicly under water. WTF do I do!!!

BOBO ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU OKAY BOBO?

Imagine shorting the bottom

Never change Jow Forums

liquidation happens next

Checked

Hahaha this is hilarious.

THAT'LL BE CHIPS AND A MCFLURRY BOBO

Attached: 1497976250101.gif (500x500, 42K)

You rope now

for your own sake, I hope this is a larp

maybe next time bobo

Attached: 1531691900499.png (925x750, 64K)

eh stack up

BitGreen Airdrops in their Discord! only 21Million max supply
Stakebase listed them as their pair (BITG)
20/10% incentives means 5 friends/family staking PoS into BTC makes the service free.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.msg51629410#msg51629410

youtu.be/s3SJ2TMIXZI
youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

BITG

Attached: LostTheirMinds.jpg (620x349, 47K)

>asuka poster calling ~9.2k in july
>there's people that don't short 13.5k but 9.5k instead
>next stop 16k in october
this is so easy, i deposited only 2 btc on bitmex to follow asuka predictions like 3 months ago and it's already more than 7 BTC and i haven't even used high leverage, just like 2-5x. how do people manage to fuck this up?

Stop gambling. You have a problem and will continue to have a problem unless you recognize that you have a problem.

Attached: D7wrj1JWsAEcWPU.jpg (2048x1010, 225K)

What's your current position?

Oh no no AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you dont get it
I wasnt a bobo till now
I hated bobos!!!!

imagine telling normies you made money because you listened someone named asuka on this mongolian basket weaving forum larping as an anime character told you so. Best Timeline EVER

Well now you're one for life. Bitterness at the bulls succeeding and a desperate wish for btc to drop back down so you can buy in will see you bobo posting all cycle.

Left to “piss” but we’re now getting looked at now since we took out capital from other investments and just “suddenly” had more money. We’re gonna have to take a third out. It’s gonna drop down to 9.7 ish. I honestly probably have thrown myself under the bus because there’s talks about how we shouldn’t be telling outside people about our investments more passive aggressively. but whatever. They can’t prove it was me, but I also have been giving near to/ exacts.

Have fun boys. Hope you made a little money off our bumps.

Can’t give you exact timing into when that is going to happen or if they’ll pull more.

Will update later today if I’m still employed/directions of what we’re doing.

Are you okay, bobo?

OH NO NO NO!!!!

Attached: 1553657413322.png (607x608, 345K)

It just keeps going up it literally wont stop IT WONT STOL. It was mid dumping at the time. I was at the FINISH LINE!!!!'

I LOST TEN GRAND

Thanks, I hope to hear from you again.

Jason, this is your boss, I need to speak with you in my office, NOW.

proof please, have you been liq'd yet then?

Next time you won't gamble on whales' whims.

proof?

u ok bro?

Changed to 10x long. If I sell at 11k I could regain a lot of what I lost. Its just crazy enough to work

Good one......

Anyways, so basically we got a call about our financials suddenly increasing since yesterday, long story short we’re working our books to make it seem as an accounting error. I’ve given away too much as it is, not in trouble, but def looked at more since I’m literally telling the internet about the stuff we’re doing, even if it’s just to help out others. Sell it in a little bit, because it’s going literally jump a couple hundred then plummet down to what was previously said because of a quick pump and dump.

It’ll go down to what is estimated as low-mid 9 then we’ll put back capital to capitalize.

He bought? YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET BOGGED

NOOOOOOOOOO MY LIQ IS AT 10600 U CAN DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

right kek. almost as good as telling them about how you made millions with link cause some racist nazis shopped the CEO's head on a morbidly obese naked man and added a bunch of big mac wrappings around him

I take it back. This was Prophetic, who the fuck are you

Holy shit, BOG the meme. Literally the bog meme

No, you do. Contrary to popular belief there is demand for Bitcoin and it only becomes more and more scarce

Just kill yourself bobo

Attached: 86F57730-FFEB-4CBB-8F5F-97D9AE147339.png (273x184, 7K)

Didnt hit that level, but close.
Now send it back down like you said

Is this shit ever going down to 7500 or 8000?

so you shorted the bottom and longed the top? user I...

Attached: 1558125013286.png (861x877, 186K)

stop talking around WHAT IS THE FUCKING BOTTOM? 6K?

Attached: 1561828199996.jpg (6048x4024, 1.22M)

Based on the previous bill runs , it never went lower than the weekly 20 sma. This puts us now at 7500. But can it get so deep down there ?