BREAKING NEWS BTC IS ACTUALLY FUCKED

HOLY SHIT

cnbc.com/2019/07/18/mnuchin-says-us-will-ensure-bitcoin-doesnt-become-like-anonymous.html

Attached: wow.jpg (630x402, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fatf-gafi.org/countries/#FATF
sec.gov/corpfin/framework-investment-contract-analysis-digital-assets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEC_v._W._J._Howey_Co.
govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hr2144/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck yea get rekt u stupid nerds

Wait a minute. That phenotype...

> Burgers are actually fucked

Fixed that for you.

t. The other 96% of the world population.

lmao

It's actually XMR that's fucked. Shit is going to get delisted from every reputable exchange and Burgers known to have withdrawn significant quantities of XMR from exchanges are going to get a visit from the feds.

Good luck with that

Anyone here can spin up 50 wallets and tumble through multiple exchanges
Just boomers talking about shit they do not even remotely understand.

shalom

Nothing new! For those that have been following along.

Yes mr mnuchin pls fud more id like to increase my position before the next bullrun

you mean 95.725?

>he doesn't think they're trying to buy low

XMR was a honeypot from the start

Buy Silver

Nope & Burgerland rules the whole world BTW!

fatf-gafi.org/countries/#FATF

This

100% this. Been saying this for a while but anyone holding XMR is so screwed.

((("United" Goyim of America)))
Land of the enslaved and home of the cowards.

Attached: 1563215130837.png (476x444, 85K)

fucking monero will thieve

Yeah im sure your coins will be fine if America is banned from crypto trading. Retard.

Reminder this is just ultra-premium FUD on behalf of institutionnal money, that started accumulating but got caught off guard by the last pump
This is bullish as fuck

Attached: 18460D4F-9D31-49C0-9F6A-64013A685DC9.png (750x553, 612K)

Law enforcement takes this shit very seriously and they use blockchain forensic software provided by companies like Chainalysis. Also burgers should expect full trade histories and deposit/withdrawal addresses associated with their Coinbase and Binance accounts to be subpoenaed in the next year or two. The government is catching up quick. Generating random addresses to mix up illicitly obtained BTC can help launder it but it doesn't absolve the owner of owner of the original address from whatever clandestine activities they committed in the first place.

Burgers would dump everything and we'd carry on trading without you.

Nobody with real money is going to do that. Bitcoin will be relegated to ancap nerds, hackers, and terrorists. It won't go away but any chance of reaching $20k again is gone.

THIS GUY FUCKS

Good luck to these dipshits. They can't even keep illegals from flooding into this country, I'm not worried about them banning something that can't be banned.

Brainlet here, got a question, might need venir spoonfed. How is possible that this fucking abrahamic cunt it's more worried about btc than the tether money machine. Basically a Singapore company owns the only digital dollar printing machine.

Listen, Burgers rule the world though
1. US (((Persons))) - if you do business with a US (((person))) your in US Jurisdiction
2. USD - Use USD or even if a transaction gets routed though Burgerland.
3. .com/.net - Ask Calvin about this, its though his gambling site this became law.

Buying drugs with bitcoin is so 2013. Real niggas use XMR.

This.

> “We’re going to make sure that bitcoin doesn’t become the equivalent of Swiss-numbered bank accounts, which were obviously a risk to the financial system,”

Oh its still going to be a risk either way. Like that one senator who asked about the prospect of 1 billion Libra wallets having an average of 100 USD worth of Libra. You know, utterly destroying the value of everything else in the world economy level stuff.

They seriously might as well just start downsizing the government now in preparation for the ass fucking that is on its way with illegal activity or not.

Attached: 1539230594479.png (655x666, 126K)

what are you idiots freaking out about? he literally said the same thing he said during the press conference "use crypto legally and pay taxes" christ this board is filling up with niggers and spics again

S-shut up!!!! You're just jealous we're the goodest of goys!!!!

this
>bitcoin is fucked because its going to follow the rules of the other 100T financial assets in the system....oh noes!
all it means is that wallstreet can fully invest dummies.

If they get banned we wouldn't be, but it's just the normies being given a harder time. Get fucked, doesn't affect us, US is a literal second world country, etc

Not selling my XMR. Bootlickers

If you actually watch the congress hearings regarding Libra its kinda obvious as fuck as this point that even with full blown regulation crypto is going to crush the USD long term.

Take as you want guys. Many of the people brought up all kinds of points on the topic and the Facebook situation spawned a massive debate and countless times it was brought to light that the government is absolutely fucked. Every government in the world is fucked. We only have the ability to reach different degrees of fucked at this point.

Bitcoin isn't going to be anonymous, but ethereum is going to.
The funny consequence of eth2.0 design is that shielded zk-snark transactions are going to be the cheapest way to transfer funds.

what particularly fucks them is that big tech companies gain no real advantage from being based in any specific country.
FB could move to fucking malta for all the average user cares.
So if gov pushes too hard, then they will just wipe out hundreds of thousands of high paying jobs....they must talk tough but walk very carefully.

Good luck convincing the government to not reclassify your piece of shit premined scam coin as a security after PoS happens

Like libra foundation in Switzerland
Really bakes the noodle

Every. Time.

Thanks Zion Don!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-18 at 15.00.26.png (1588x198, 77K)

It doesn't pass the Howey test because you need to run a node to stake it + the stake functions as a collateral, not as pure share. You can lose your collateral.
NEO is a security because it just generates GAS with no node and there's no risk of losing it.

Precisely. The rise of crypto is intimately tied with geo-economic politics. There are no 'simple solutions'.
As much as any individual country hates crypto, they hate their competitor more, thus crypto will benefit

I am SO hopeful of this, the worst part is Monkey Skelly knows that PoS = Security.
The '15 ETH FUD was real!
t. didn't buy ETH @ ICO

To that point, Facebook is incorporated in Ireland.

You mean the same people it's always been relegated to?

There is an entire other side to this (i know Jow Forums is not the right forum for >105iq discussions, but anyway)...the fed reserve is ultimately going to like having the USD distributed by proxy.
Libra is going to take over many shit countries...and thus they will take on a proxy of the USD. This effectively allows fed to print multiple more money without having disastrous inflation effects on homeland.

Truer words...

But that is not how it works from my view...The reason why PoW is a commodity is b/c work is required to open it (mining). PoS is not a commodity, it requires you to buy into the scam, once/if they implement PoS

It doesn't matter, they have US (((persons))) using it, its .com. The US can claim jurisdiction

>But that is not how it works from my view
Good thing your view doesn't define what a security is then.

>they must talk tough but walk very carefully.

I think its honestly too late. And its too easy at this point to directly attack them by funding legit projects based all over the world.

Wallets can have privacy functions as well as a lottery built in. The lottery isn't for gambling its to make it so anyone can claim they won the lottery any time the government wonders where the money came from. Just the existence of functionality like that is enough to make it impossible to prove you evaded taxes.

Going after people who have crypto is dangerous as it can result in the destruction of the keys to the wallet.
> The flashbang destroyed my hard drive! You assholes destroyed the money during the raid!

Other countries can offer competing currencies that have better functionality as a way to directly strike at America. You cant prevent US citizens from holding that countries currency. But most of all, even if everyone follows the rules. Even if everyone pays taxes and non of the shit above happens. People are simply going to stop using banks over time. The more poor people get the more likely they will only hold crypto. If the USD is inflationary then less people will hold USD.

I think the cat is out of the bag and I think its just over even in the best possible case.

Well India and China are not allowed to own Bitcoin to at best it's like 60% of the world. Europe will soon follow with the same regulations.

I guess you're relying on Africans to buy your bags? LMAO!!!

great rebuttal!
look the SEC has yet to provide complete guidance on PoS, but read the below. There is NO way you could say it wasn't a security either.

sec.gov/corpfin/framework-investment-contract-analysis-digital-assets

The SEC doesn't define what's a security. They are an executive body.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEC_v._W._J._Howey_Co.
>"In other words, an investment contract for purposes of the Securities Act means a contract, transaction or scheme whereby a person invests his money in a common enterprise and is led to expect profits solely from the efforts of the promoter or a third party, it being immaterial whether the shares in the enterprise are evidenced by formal certificates or by nominal interests in the physical assets employed in the enterprise."
>led to expect profits solely from the efforts of the promoter or a third party
doesn't apply to ethereum staking.
Not a security, case closed.

>Well India and China are not allowed to own Bitcoin
But they do own it. They even have peer-to-peer cash exchanges.

>Well India and China are not allowed to own Bitcoin

India and China have failed miserably at controlling crypto. Hell, even Jow Forums suffers to this day from indian scammers pooping the place up to a point where demanding flags might as well be an act of racism. LMAO

Imagine not being all in on the the only thing that’s actually going to make it.

Attached: 79B82736-8F1D-4F19-94AF-A0DC7C55F3B5.jpg (639x798, 118K)

>Not a security, case closed.
Sounds pretty ignorant...
Could it not be argued that staking in a common enterprise?
Have you read the latest (((Guidance))) in the link I posted?

Back in '15 it was feared that BTC could be a security...

This makes me think...
The US cannot pull the same shit they did with Huawei on companies like Facebook and Google.

People will still use Facebook and Android's Play Store.

If crypto will make governments obsolete, and these companies, currently so entrenched into people's lives due to social media and technology adoption, and they create crypto like Libra, there can only be one conclusion:

These corporations will eventually replace governments and rule the world.

Libra kills the Ripple

Attached: 1550550420035.jpg (450x600, 40K)

Nigga, this isn't like nested shell companies that you see on teevee, blockchain analysis takes very little time.

Yeah we genuinely are going to live in an authentic cyberpunk world. Prepare accordingly.

Second world lmao if there was one government to rule the world it’d be the US and if he wanted to hitler shit up we could and nobody could stop us

govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hr2144/text

hope it passes

>Libra kills the Ripple

Yeah, Libra will probably kill a lot of alts actually. If Libra has dap functionality then it may even come for ETH/EOS/TRX/NEO/ADA ect

whoa...
No way???
Not good...

>will police
Isn't that already the case? There's not a single exchange that doesn't ask for ID verification. They can literally trace where every payment is coming from and going to, unless it's done otc which is an insignificant number of transactions.

>Mnuchin was also asked if bitcoin’s use in >illegal transactions disqualifies it as a legitimate >currency, given that the U.S. dollar is often used >by bad actors for illegal purposes.

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha get fucked nocoiners

BISQ

check on wikipedia
yep, EVERYTIME

>oy vey goyim, you cannot simply hold btc in your wallet, that's not kosher! why don't you just hold the great us dollar like a good cuck instead huh?

Hint: this kills the lightning network

Fuck it I'm moving to colombia

>your
what is wrong with your brain?

It's fucking OVER

Attached: vk7p826lum721.jpg (800x800, 117K)

BILLIONAIRE PEDOPHILES BTFO

Attached: 57D42061-1996-4056-A2DB-507C3616FF46.jpg (2000x1125, 377K)

>what is wrong with your brain?
We all make mistakes user! Besides it's Jow Forums most wouldn't notice!

Libra will bend the knee to link though. I'm gonna be rich lmao

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (408x330, 30K)

“I don’t think that’s accurate at all, that cash is laundered all the time,”

ok if they're going to operate in bad faith so am I, good luck faggots

Goys blown the FUCK out

love seeing you pathetic goys try and make money

Attached: a9fd1226a9add5cdba00a89638cf311d.jpg (799x599, 55K)

>Brown eyes
>Dark hair
>Strong eye brow ridge
>Recessed chin
>Slopping forehead
>Big nose

Only Neanderkike “god choosen” phenotype this man doesn’t have are big ears

Attached: 46F16A87-4735-4EA1-90E8-70792E0101E8.jpg (2344x2736, 1.48M)

Lol

Real chads buy XMR

>These corporations will eventually replace governments and rule the world.
it will happen but it will take a long long time. US gov can jail any CEO who tries to threaten the State. It's a national security issue, they can send special ops forces anywhere in the world to assassinate anyone threatening the state.

But corporations will start having their own armed forces and covert ops.

They don’t need to bend anything lol, they’ve been working with Chainlink from the very start.

Attached: fdsfsdfsdv.jpg (800x566, 164K)

This

XMR's use case just got even better. How are they gonna crack down on something that they can't even know about?

do the needful sirs

Except regulating it to exchanges for "investing" and not allowing it to remove from exchanges citing security concerns. It will never be a currency once wallstreet blocks off access.

and if you round it....

Some autists out there think they're Vulcan.

they cant compete with the power of the us state. the state can just shut any business down and forbid to sell their product

Your retarded as fuck. If shit gets real bad the exchanges and nodes will just go to on tor.

well yeah, we already, uh, have that.... pic related...
repeat after me: THE GENIE IS OUT OF THE BOTTLE GET FUCKED KIKES

Attached: unknown_amount_of_Monero.jpg (1121x543, 146K)

Will we ever get a second chance goys? We didn't even elect Ron Paul.

Just use XSN's new Dex with Tor to anonymously send any crypto on lightning network. Fuck kyc