Bloomer guide?

Is there some greentext or screencap guides for potential bloomers?
Ive no idea what to do but I do know its time to do something.
>uk
>28
>neetbux for 18 months
>£72 in bank
I met a family this morning, they looked the same age as me, the couple looked happy and their 2 kids were amazing. I showed the kids some tricks with the football, then spoke about coastal erosion, the ocean, the weather etc with the mother for a few minutes while dad took some pictures of them all doing stupid shot on the beach. It fucking crushed me knowing Ive let the last 10 years slip away from me and these people were not even close to being rich like instagram gore posters people often look to with envy, they were on a fucking bea h holiday in a caravan in the uk ffs.
Ive thrown out the last of my weed, the last of my cider, cleaned my flat and wiped all the shit from my computer but I need help on what to do next, I want money.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.floatapp.com/future-of-accounting-part-1/
accountancyage.com/2018/08/22/what-does-technology-mean-for-the-future-of-accountants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you on bennies?

A whole range of mental disorders but I think I'm better now.
In 2016 I didnt go outside for months until I posted some pictures online of some horrible skin problem, was convinced to drag myself to a doctor and found out I had a load of bacterial infections I was just ignoring, instantly put on bennies and its been that way since.
I'm done with this life.

>obligatory buy link with that 72 euro's
what interest or skills do you have op

and dont feel to bad op, you went outside and spoke to strangers of your own free will. your 90% ahead of the rest of this website

Feeling Good is a cognitive behavioural therapy book with a strong case to helping depression. I'd check it out.

I started it myself but I dropped it because I'm gay lol

Attached: cc6250c452e1504ae9feb054239115dbd6add621.jpg (650x1076, 99K)

I feel you user. Been there.

Question: Can you look in the mirror and say "I love you" to yourself without feeling awkward or that you're bullshitting. Can you say it and mean it?

If not, start there. It's free. It changed my life. Might take you a couple week. But it will change yours too.

Honest advice.

>UK
>28
>No neetbux
>8k debt
>£-1500 in the bank
Screw you rich boy

Good luck my man

Getting rich is simple math.

If you make $40K after taxes and spend 10K, you will save 30K/year.

Let's say 40K/year after taxes qualifies you for a 200K property loan. If you can generate a 10% nominal return and borrow for 5% nominal, you will make a 5% spread. Let's say you put 40K down on a property. You will make 10% on that first 40K, and then the spread (10%-5%) on the remainder (160K). So, you will make 4K + 8K = 12K.

Of course there are tax implications, yada yada, but the general concepts will drive your returns and grow your wealth over time.

Your job should be to focus on what is most lacking in your formula for wealth. For you, it's probably the income. Once, you get a decent income, focus on creating a strategy to increase your wealth, that means keeping your expenses low, finding good investments, and borrowing as much as you can withing over leveraging yourself.

Good luck.

First, i'd probably make a list of problems. Actually write them down. Having a written list is very satisfying. Then, organize them by priority. Things like "I have no money" should be higher than "I have no nice clothes" or "I have no gf." Basic Maslow hierarchy stuff. Then, starting from the most important to the least, go about solving each one.
You're still young, in a developed country, still have some social skills clearly. I'm sure you can make it work, it'll just take a little while.

Take care of Maslow's Hierarchy of needs from the bottom up. You'll receive lots of good advice and you won't know what to do first. This is how you prioritize.

Attached: maslow-5.jpg (900x670, 103K)

Go outside and lay in the sun any time it’s sunny out. If you can find a secluded area, sumbathe naked, otherwise just wear shorts but expose as much of your body to the sun as possible. Start eating high quality liver and animal fat and stop eating carbs and vegetables. You’ll feel better within 2 days.
No, that wasn’t a typo. Most vegtables are actually toxic and unhealthy. Search Lectins and Phytates on google if you want to read about it. Diet is key to feeling good and performing well so make sure you’re eating lots of high quality animal products

Good luck with your gout

>£72 in bank
>I read £72k and was wondering why the fuck you're complaining kek
In all seriousness though, I'm the same age as you and two weeks ago I got fired and lost a gf in a period of 3 days. I have slightly more money than you but it doesn't make a difference in the grand scheme of things. I'm thinking of killing myself, but I want to kill somebody else instead

Attached: Snapchat-1229712444.jpg (960x720, 72K)

Post images

This and tried switching to an animal-fat based diet? >Inb4 price, Just rob the local butcher lmao

Remember that improvement looks different at different levels. A Fortune 500 CEO trying to improve his profit margins looks very different from a college student trying to bring up his GPA, or an injured man trying to walk again, or a NEET trying to get a job, or an autistic man trying to say his first words.
Remember, the basics will get you 90% there.

>what interest or skills do you have op
Nothing! I havent any skills, I'm just browsing job websites and theres virtually nothing here I should even be applying for. I think this is my first step, I need to learn something.

If you need motivation, listen to Akira the Don mixes of Jordan Peterson and Jocko Willink.

What did it change for you?

ty

Any idea how you can turn it around?

>I havent any skills
Can you sweep a floor, clean toilets, put things in boxes, or lift things?

why do you want to kill someone?

>First, i'd probably make a list of problems. Actually write them down. Having a written list is very satisfying. Then, organize them by priority.
Will do this.

Sure, I have my health and expect to get a job doing something like this, it wont be much more money than I get for free but its a big psychological step I think I need to take.

A deep seated anger of some sort. Ultimately the reason why I got fired from a good job - I couldn't get along with people and was pissed off all the time. I wish I could go to a war as a volunteer of some sort and kill and get killed. I have these destructive fantasies all the time

you should talk to a psychologist and try to get on meds. sounds really unfortunate

check out /sig/ self improvement general on Jow Forums. it helped me. start lifting, eat better, get into a good routine & start good habits.

Honestly forget investing/crypto currencies/business for now, focus on gaining a skill you can trade for money, then get a decent job and learn to look after yourself/manage your finances/prove your life.

I keep recommending accounting. There are plenty of cheap courses and help to get you started. You can even start as a simple bookkeeper. There are lots of jobs everywhere. Salaries start at minimum wage and go into the 6 figures, you can make millions if you create your own business/become a partner. It's mostly 9-5 with some busy periods of the year. It's kind to introverts since you'll be in an office with the same people everyday and you'll be protected from the general public. There's good overlap with taxes/investments. Accountants are expected to be boring but trustworthy, being an autist probably won't get you fired.

In 2-3 years if you work hard and apply yourself you could be earning enough to rent a 2 bedroom semi, own a second hand car and be able to take caravan holidays in fabulous Skegness.

I do recommend just renting a room in a sharehouse though, I still do at 27 and I save about 60% of my income atm.

We need a /SIG/ on this board

>I keep recommending accounting.
I'll google whats available around here but isnt that one of the meme jobs too many people qualify for and software replaces?

We are the bottom of the society, we are doomed and forsaken. Nothing can save us.

>I'll google whats available around here but isnt that one of the meme jobs too many people qualify for and software replaces?

Do you genuinely think this is a legit question?

Putting on my arsecunt hat now.

>I'll google whats available
Defeatist basedboy attitude
>isnt that one of the meme jobs too many people qualify for and software replaces?
You clearly have no experience in the Real World

You do sound like one of those complete loser unemployed communist stoners on reddit right now, come the revolution you'll be in charge, despite not being competent enough to flip burgers at McDicks.

Best of luck though, everything is hard and will present you with multiple setbacks to overcome.

Not with that attitude

SQL and Java certs
it is so easy everybody who can open a website can learn it and it is in high demand

i was going to post this exact same thing but i decided not to

>You do sound like one of those complete loser unemployed communist stoners on reddit right now, come the revolution you'll be in charge, despite not being competent enough to flip burgers at McDicks.
lmao that sperg
did I not ask a reasonable question?

Id be willing to move for work, would I need any sort of certification or is proving competency enough?

first google result on the future of accounting
>blog.floatapp.com/future-of-accounting-part-1/
>The Future of Accounting: Will it Still Exist in 2040? [Part 1]
the third
>accountancyage.com/2018/08/22/what-does-technology-mean-for-the-future-of-accountants/
>What does technology mean for the future of accountants?
As accountants, our greatest asset lies not only with our number skills, but our communication and ability to personally assess any situation presented to us by a client. Fundamentally, accountancy is a profession and strengths often lie with the ability to build rapport with clients and develop a relationship based on trust.

sounds like a drop in salary to me

Lmao you're so butthurt he doesnt wanna be a wagie making $20k/yr on your meme job recommendation

Codeacademy
Learn java/python
Then move on to C/assembly if you’re really interested
Make some personal projects
Study algorithms/meme problems they give you during interviews
Try to get a remote dev position somewhere.

Is this realistic for somebody with no coding experience outside cutting and pasting a few lines of php?
I dont mind learning, I have the time, I just dont want it to be wasted by setting myself up to fail in competition with cs graduates for these remote positions.

It's up to you whether that time is wasted. Fear won't help though.