Why haven't you moved into a van yet Jow Forums?

Why haven't you moved into a van yet Jow Forums?

Attached: 1546058834420.jpg (4608x3456, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N15-wJRwtmA
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCaXEr4t_QBZBk3qlIlc2HRg
youtube.com/watch?v=37SrQdIqKiU
youtube.com/watch?v=ojgd3a-Epes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not gay

same thread yesterday. enjoy shitting in your car. fuck off nigger

Im buying a Winnebago Boldt 4x4 soon as i mek eet

Living with your girlfriend > Living at home > Living in your office > Living in a van

>not living in a haunted house rent free

Attached: Photo le 18-07-2019 à 21.23.jpg (1080x720, 135K)

After im gonna make myself some money im gonna buy a van . Living the comfy life somewhere in the city mountains or on some beach somewhere .
FUCK WAGESLAVERY .

Attached: hurryupwagie.webm (512x640, 2.52M)

lmao wagies are like cattle

>hot as fuck all day
>have to sit in the library like a hobo

Because I enjoy having sex with women, you disgusting lot lizard.

Even cattles have better conditions cause of animal rights activists .

>living like an ultra poorfag
>individual bottled water

youtube.com/watch?v=N15-wJRwtmA
I keep getting suggested van videos. I own a house so I don't know whats going on. Why are people living in vans all of a sudden?

Lol

same
i keep telling jewtube i don't want to see that trash and they never care to use my feedback for suggestions
fucking propaganda machine

is this real? looks like a comedy movie scene.

I would unironically move into a "luxury rv", however the ones I like probably cost more than a house.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 10K)

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCaXEr4t_QBZBk3qlIlc2HRg

How is her channel so big with only 2 videos?

Kiketube promoting niggers

nice job you're a thincel and your bilateral symmetry is fucked because you lift like a moron

youtube.com/watch?v=37SrQdIqKiU

Why the fuck you gotta be such a racist faggot asshole? Fucking kill yourself already .

I would literally be cooked alive if I did this, it's too hot and humid for that shit where I live

Why the fuck you gotta not ever have an argument and spout communist buzzwords instead? Pic related, lynch yourself nigger.

Attached: jewtube-niggers.jpg (315x160, 6K)

if it had wheels maybe you could move it somewhere else cooler....just a thought.

Fuck off faggot
Racism doesn't exist and using the word "nigger" certainly isn't racism. You want real racism? Then look no further than white genocide all over the west. Go the fuck back home you fucking ape

Nigger

I need my living space to be bigger than a jail cell

You can attach AC to that and run it off a generator, or buy one with big swing open doors, but yea its still hot I had one of those just in the yard as a kid and it didnt make it any better just opening it up, big hot metal box

hello 911 yes my house was stolen

Because I have a house.

*sips*

Attached: IMG_20190718_172107_235.jpg (2048x1367, 1007K)

Racism does exist, its supported by science. Harvard says its foolish and absurd to deny one race is better than another

Attached: racism-fact.jpg (1558x376, 104K)

Sending you back to Africa is supported by science too

There are no arguments with racists subhumans . I try to argue with you subhumans , its worthless . KILL YOURSELF .

Attached: 1563279321250.jpg (556x720, 97K)

Bam. Racial difference quantified, niggers have smaller brains. Tip of the iceberg, I got another showing intelligence is between 50-75% heritable for example.

Attached: brain-size.png (1142x896, 198K)

Nigger, you have an average of below retarded IQ, below 70 in Africa. Only when you mix 30% with whites like American niggers does that rise to 85. Racism is fact, racism is science. Youre just a science denier, the science is settled, nigger.

Attached: niggers-race-iq-brain-intelligence.jpg (600x377, 81K)

Looks comfy .

Looks claustrophobic & boring. I would literally spend my days trying to be anywhere but in there

None of you must live up north, good luck surviving in a van when its -30 out

imagine the smell

Intelligence is 50-75% heritable, some say higher at 85%. Niggers are dumb because they were born with smaller brains, we know this. There is no debating with racists, youre right, because its not a debate when the facts are already known. Its just one side spreading communist lies because it supports their world view and the other demonstrating them wrong.

Attached: IQ-Related-To-DNA.png (450x1035, 726K)

Holy shit, maximum overcomfy

Playing WoW on that tiny-ass keyboard would be annoying as fuck though

Attached: 1544238376269.png (540x558, 348K)

i would low one of these to camp and travel in, but living in it is fucking stupid.

rome built fuckin colosseum 2000 years ago this guys are still living inside a hut. Let that sink in.

Anti-white scumbags will "defend" this using muh racism accusations

Attached: interracial-crime-niggers.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Niggers cant even into the wheel, they dont even have aqueducts.

Attached: niggers-the-wheel.jpg (584x602, 420K)

>neanderthals having the largest cranial capacity on the list

:thinking:

Here we go again, tell me about how if brain size mattered that whales would have achieved space travel now tyrone, they lack a lot of other human DNA and arent the same species, but I guess niggers arent either huh.

do some research racist, Africans managed to survive in the harshest environment on the planet, the Sahara, they built nice things there like the pyramids or cities like timbuktu and meroe (there are lots of others, the sahara is a mysterious place). You have to visit the central Sahara user, people there are tougher than the rest of the world combined.

Attached: timbuktu.jpg (1000x667, 299K)

the bulk of people living in the sahara are berbers n shit like that, of semitic, not nignog origin

because I like shitting in toilets in privacy and I'm willing to pay for it

What about all of the big rich African empires like mali and Ghana? Its easy to look at the way it is portrayed now (which isn’t all huts, look at Nairobi or the many other cities) and say oh wow its all shit and they have been living like this forever. But anywhere that is wartorn and and mismanaged for decades or centuries will start to look like a shithole (Afghanistan for a semi recent example). I know that likely nothing will change the mind of this kind of thinkin because it’s more about the fact that they dont look like you and have been used as a scapegoat by powerful people, but if you actually learned about the history of these places you might be more empathetic to people that are just trying to survive. History has showed us that any civilization can fall and people can regress immensely given the right circumstances (colosseum builders). Learning about it probably wont change your mind about the people but it might give context to shortcomings of the area.

Do cops knock on your window and tel you "oi m8 it's illegal not to pay rent to the rich get the fuck outta this deserted parking lot"???

Parking lots are private property and cops don't do anything unless the owner tells them to

Even niggers are smart enough to not live in the Sahara, but here you are, dumber than they are.

>no shower or shitter
>every day is a struggle
>all to save $30k
Just get a boomermobile.
youtube.com/watch?v=ojgd3a-Epes

>go work out
>shit and shower
>or just shit outside like half the world

there are plenty of towns that have ordinances that don't allow people to camp in parking lots and the police will fine if you try.

Its brain size to body. And whites have the same sized body's as blacks.

i can't drive

I want a house I can raise a family in someday. Van while saving money could work, but not a permanent solution.

gayest comment of the year goes to you

congratz user

>retail wow
HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Be a good goy and live in your car or a tiny home. Goyim don't need a big house, it's wasteful

Comfy xps