Whats up pathetic losers? ;) i just got accepted to pilot school;)

Whats up pathetic losers? ;) i just got accepted to pilot school;)
also passed Medical class 1 with supreme scores ;))))

Yep thats right my job is gonna be cooler than your shitty pathetic job ;))

ill enjoy a 300k euro salary and fucking stewardesses ;)))

enjoy your lowpay 8-16 job

pathetic.

Attached: hot-pilots-thumbnail.jpg (910x573, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xfh9-ogUgSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

enjoy stay away from your family for weeks

>staying with family is important

Time to grow up? You know birds are suppose to leave the nest when grown up;)))

If its so great why do you keep coming back trying to convince people its great
Fucking europoor pajeet ass

>see thumbnail
Oh shit you got an airline job? Grats, that makes a lot of money. The only downside I can think of is the high exposure to radiation and unusually high divorce rate for pilots because they spend so much tome awa-

>" i just got accepted to pilot school;)"
Oh..

Attached: 1548306562000.png (736x616, 21K)

Kys;)

God, I wish I was a pilot. Just sit on my ass the whole flight, shitposting on my phone, and everyone thinks I’m some kind of big hero

The radiation thing is a meme

Wow, so cool! Congrats OP! :-)

this copy pasta is chadly

Attached: 48360601_311960889651349_3049963333244420096_n.jpg (419x480, 22K)

Then why are stewardesses known for having an unusually high level of ovarian cancer?

pro-tip for all anons out there: you can get an incredibly high-paying job working in the service industry if you work on seaworthy yachts. It's all billionaires and their bro's and they tip like saudi princes. Its just a few blowjobs per day and you get all living and expenses payed PLUS a per diem. My brother did that shit for years and met this dude. We all got thrown out of a gay bar together when he was in port and became fast friends. He trusted us on this with his play-money. We'll operate a chainlink node together once shit gets real.

Attached: saudiprince.jpg (1170x780, 97K)

youtu.be/Xfh9-ogUgSQ

Attached: F98E0E30-83C4-4626-AF0E-FAA62BD52C52.gif (194x172, 495K)

You're out of work when you become older though

I love those black box videos. Especially the ones where the pilots scream and/or cry like babies moment before impact

Attached: bird.gif (200x200, 3.14M)

He means wife and kids incel. Have sex

Seethe

If you don’t show emotion in the moments before you die, you are severely autistic

Honestly, being a civilian pilot seems boring as fuck. Seems like it would get old very quickly.
>get in plane
>take off
>set autopilot and do nothing but sit there for a few hours
>land plane, have lunch, then get ready to load up and take off again
Youll be away from your family a lot. You'll make decent pay, but thats the only cool pay about being a pilot.

If I wanted to get into aviation, I'd try to become a military helicopter pilot, preferably in combat. At least then you'll be doing something interesting and actually using your skills

Attached: 1473446193598.jpg (1680x1050, 151K)

No there were plenty of recordings where the pilots remained calm and professional until the last moment. Actually the screamers are the rare ones. Most recordings I listened to pilots don't scream.

I wish there were recordings of the passengers though. Those must've been like listening to recordings of hell with lots of people screaming and praying.

Attached: 1543446635584.jpg (1200x676, 94K)

you are actually going to be flying shitty dangerous old cargo planes for minimum wage and then maybe you can advance further if there aren't enough air force vets to compete with

Jelly detected ;))) seething dilate cope

didn't we already debunk your inevitable salary last time? wasn't it like 50k? too lazy to check again. and the whole stewardesses in the 21st century being literally anyone from gay dudes to old ladies? like have you been on a flight recently?

>50k
First year at a regional, sure. Every major in the US pays 100-250k for first officers and 250k+ for captains.

>Weeks
3-4 days on 3-4 days off... and the first/last day your home in the morning or evening

lolz stfu larper. pilots make like 30k for years before they make it to major hubs.
gj making it faggot

I can't believe how many anons fall for this pasta every time. Gr8 b8 m8

this fucking guy again lmao

Like you will make 300K on your first job, Goodluck for job hunting at ryanair or airasia.