I’m putting 75k in Vidt in $1000 increments every 7 mins starting at 4:37 ride the train with me...

I’m putting 75k in Vidt in $1000 increments every 7 mins starting at 4:37 ride the train with me. Do not repost on reddit newfags

Attached: C30A6AF6-1FC8-4E4F-A23F-84AFAFF6D0AC.png (345x146, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

api.idex.market/returnTradeHistory?market=ETH_VIDT&count=100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same ;)

Holy shit

yeah me too

Yeah I’m actually putting in 95k

Stfu

Cufking shullbit.

wow im putting in 750k

Post proof or gtfo. I'll dump this shitcoin soon

1st round done 7 mins till next.

massive sell signal

Post a picture or it didn't happen

If we can turn VIDT into /ourcoin/ to succeed Chainlink, and there are some indications we can do it, then we just need to suffer through a couple years of falling prices and memes before we finally have our big pump to make it.

I hold vidt and this obsession with making it ourcoin is idiotic. It wont be as valuable as link. That doesnt mean it wont provide gains

And let's be honest to ourselves here, Chainlink peaked out. A JSON parser shouldn't have a valuation in the billions.
We can consider the Chainlink project done and move on to VIDT. Should we start a petition to get this shift done?

It's /ourcoin/ in the way that Jow Forumstards unironically own a majority of the circ supply

Order in round 2 complete.

Yes we should

Wow sir you did not lie. Let's see how far are you going.

Attached: vidtdemolitionman.jpg (960x540, 58K)

Round 3 in don’t believe me sell me your bags.

Post address so we can track on etherscan

Hey pajeet why are you posting this same shit to every vidt thread? Nobody will buy your shit or even take a look at it you fucking pajeet. Go fuck yourself.

Not Vidt, Fantom.

Neck yourself you keep spamming this shit on every thread holy fuck

This fag spams it in every thread
He probably fell for the scam and now wants people to buy his bags

Pathetic loser

Just keep shilling hard.

Sad thing is that he doesn't realize that he would make up his losses and profit too with buying VIDT. Dumb pajeet.

Place your sell orders and give me your bags round 4 is in.

Wow OP delivers

Is this guy singlehandedly making the price go up or what?

Round 5 is in This train is moving all aboard

Attached: 7lWjDiH.png (610x457, 393K)

Agreed.
Next Jow Forumscoin is LIT anyway

Attached: IMG_7339.png (1449x1936, 1.71M)

confirmed larp, faggoot

Attached: Untitled.png (1127x420, 28K)

LIT gang will make it

LIT? Get the fuck out with your pajeet scam coins which don't even have their own developers.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Imagine of holding LIT instead of vidt.

Attached: 1563466994888.jpg (600x988, 564K)

Bump for the cause

absolutely fucking based if true

Round 6 done sorry for being late chug chug chug

The hobbits win ... idiot.

this, extremely gay larp OP. cant believe all the newfags that believe you and cant check etherscan.

Attached: gay retard.jpg (250x226, 21K)

If he buys on idex it doesnt show on etherscan right?

Excuse you... round 7

OP paste you wallet address. I will jump in once I confirm the address. There are 3 transactions which correlate with what you mentioned, but I still wanna be sure

Hello there round 8

Show some proof friend. I love VIDT and I would dump 75k in it if I had the money. I want to see a big whale with some screenshots

such a fucking troll thread what a pajeet fuck

lol

newfaq go back to plebbit stinky pajeet

>1k every 7 min up to 75k
So you're going to be doing this for 9 hours? If you keep posting the whole time (and you're not lying) Jow Forums will believe you by the end

Go fuck yourself

are you fucking retarded or what?

literally dumping

4:37, plus 7 minutes, 74 times
Are you?

If OP is lying this is bearish and will send the price to 90k floor again cap this

If OP posts pictures of sell orders, I'll go all in. Just need the proof.

lol some motherfucker posted a thread saying he was gonna buy 50k worth of VIDT when it was at like 28k vits. Was an obvious larp but if someone had actually done that they would have made shitloads of money if they'd sold at the top

When will this fucking coin move? The volume is still the same it has been in terms of ETH, it’s just been going sideways for days

Zoom out. VIDT will be biggest gainer of 2019 ans so on.

>8x in a month
>wtf it hasn’t gone up in days

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-013628_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x3040, 656K)

Or perhaps is he wondering, why would someone tell a man before buying a big stack.

are you still buying?

you're both retarded. that's just showing transfers

>api.idex.market/returnTradeHistory?market=ETH_VIDT&count=100

Top 1,000 whale reporting in.

> He doesn't know about the scourging of the shire

how much do you need for top 1000?

Like literally 5 viddies

20k put you in top 200

Real dolphins are all those who are holding 50k or more VIDT. Real Whales are those with 500k as defined by VIDT.

This Larp is true ass cancer. People are laughing now but I am sitting at over top 20 wallet waiting for my turn to laugh

What price you finna dump

What value do you think it will be at when you're laughing based whale user?

Honest answer? really depends on the BTC dominance ratio and overall growth. If shit coins like BRD can hit ATH of 200M or Electroneum nearing 1B then why can't vidt?

I see 10-20$ potential with VidT in the long term future

30m mcap is $1. literal high schoolers made a coin in ‘17 that got to that in a matter of months (OPT)

That's what I've been saying to people. We can at least hit a couple dollars.

However it almost seems like this token has such good fundamentals that people aren't speculating w/ it like other alts.

In today's market I think we could get that 50m - 60m mark but it would really need to get on a real exchange. No real marketing team at the moment is really hurting the growth on it but its giving people time to load up.

Top 20 holder here. Not selling till $10 and $35.

I don't think any of us can make it until well into 2020

Probably not but thats not far away.
Gotta wait till BTC takes off and is less dominant

Just compare VIDT to the magnitude of other projects with a much larger MCAP and no actual use case. VIDT is still in it's infancy, it has an unbelievable amount of room to grow.

It's going to at minimum hit $1, I'll be beyond amazed if it doesn't but considering everything, hitting $1 is pretty much a given.

>However it almost seems like this token has such good fundamentals that people aren't speculating w/ it like other alts.

This is true in my case. I am unironically just holding this time. i saw the pink wojacks of the past swingtraders and don't want to push my luck.

Agreed

If we don't hit $1 then i don't know anything about crypto markets and no one does

Yeah we lost almost 70% of our value in two weeks. Mostly medium and small size wallets selling though, no top wallets

I think top wallets have been adding more. It's a real case of that "whales are accumulating" meme.

Based. Always pay attention to pink Wojaks.