When did you realize that money was the only thing that actually mattered...

When did you realize that money was the only thing that actually mattered? I realized this when I was a teenager but I wanted to use escapism and try to leave this world. This didn’t work.

Attached: ED397038-0C0C-4ED7-A932-E4ECB9079DD1.png (231x218, 10K)

pee pee
poo poo

peepee poopoo

Have sex

>only thing that actually mattered
do you know why?
because prices are a signal of the collective consciousness. when prices for oranges go very high the universe is telling you: "make yourself useful user...grow oranges"

never

Money matters in this current world yes but in the grand scheme of things the only thing that actually matters is procreating and making sure those offspring grow up in a healthy but tough environment with many siblings and stable parental guidance

money was the most important thing since human civilization started

Well not really, there was originally value in trading goods (bartering) then once civilizations grew into empires and city states they began to put an artificial value on precious metals and its been the same since

But im not talking about civilization, im talking about whats most important IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS which is nothing to do with civilization and is to do with our natural environment that predates civilization

Yeah, but money ensure you get that, meaby not so far you will be able to modify your genetic pool and make better kids, so rich families will became a new species(higher iq etc) if its not already happening...

>but I wanted to use escapism and try to leave this world. This didn’t work.
What did you do to try to "escape"?

It doesn’t. If you worked a high paying job where you spend most of your time at work you realize money isn’t everything.

I realized it when I first went to Amsterdam and saw the kinds of girls I could fuck for 50 euro. After all the simping and orbiting and bullshit, pussy is actually dirt cheap. Changed my life.

Attached: F6DD92E9-2C0D-4E44-9FA6-CE3CCDCF70AC.jpg (612x767, 63K)

you're validating his point. More money = more free time to do as you please instead of wagecucking

I'm in the same boat as you OP. I fucked up my teenage years and my early adulthood. Now I'm trying to compensate to make more money.

I feel like a total brainlet for not realizing it sooner.

Attached: 1510537218727s.jpg (250x211, 8K)

Money in all forms is simply a means of exchanging value that has been created. So yes, it makes sense when you think about the most important thing in the world as being able to do or create good things for other people. Where money gets fucked is when people confuse it with currency, then currency gets manipulated, and people think "money is the root of all evil". It's not, money is actually the result of all good in the world.
Example: I grow apples. I trade those apples for other things, like banans and people can eat a variety of food. We are all happy. Some dickhead comes along and steals my apples, but he doesn't know how to store them properly so they rot. I created wealth, but he destroyed it. And as a result nobody gets apples anymore.
Obviously the global economy is more complicated than that, but I'm too lazybto spoonfeed it all to you.

African Americans = no jobs while having plenty of free time. They have found the ultimate loop hole to exploit not having to wagecuck.

There goes your retarded theory. *drops mic

>Money in all forms is simply a means of exchanging value that has been created.
>simply a means of exchanging
not when interest on money exists. As such money becomes a merchandise in itself that is traded against other money (ie currencies) or itself (interest)

free time + money = freedom is the equation, niggers are lacking the second you retard

Money is worthless. It's what you own that matters.

Based. And money is good to help raise said good offspring.

>what you own
what you own can be taken from you by force in the blink of an eye. What matters is having people that answer to you, respect you and or fear you protect you and do as you command. This would be the police/military protecting the bankster for example

ie what matters is what type of person you are and your background (family). Take everything away from a rockefeller, leave him in the streets and with a few phonecalls he's back in a mansion and flying in helicopters in no time