G-guuys, silver FOMO starting to hit mainstream media

youtube.com/watch?v=3X1p2zFFcvY

I have:

> $75k in Silver
> $10k in Gold
> $10k in Platinum

Will I make it?

I have lent $130k to my family and have reserved $80k for crypto...
Time to call in this money and dump it into silver?

Attached: ihj.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>$75k in Silver
>Will I make it?
yes

Yes you’re set. Now you can spend your normal cash inflows on anything you want or save for a house.

Yes, you will pretty much live like a king.

move more to gold

I need it to 13.33x to reach 1 mil, not sure it can rise that much even though it very well might during right circumstances I see 3 - 4x more likely.

it doesnt even have a yield.
Literally throwing money away

>Lol when this fucker realize that all the negative yielding treasuries will exit into precious metals.

Sorry fren, you won't make it.

>> $75k in Silver
what a boss

Attached: content pepe.jpg (600x537, 28K)

Does my 1.10% interest yielding "high-interest" savings account have a yield with 2-3% inflation?

some junk corporate bonds in europe now have negative yields. Junk... with negative yields.

I'm seeing a minimum 10x

No dude. You have a plan stick to it

>give or take 4,500 ounces of silver
You’ll be a oil baron

Is it too late to buy in?

if op buys a bank does it come with dual passports?

can you retards stop spamming all these boomer rock threads nobody cares about your 1% gain after 3 years

why so little gold?

you seem covered for SHTF which is the main benefit of bars/bullion. buy miner ETFs instead of more physical for a better gain on the bull run

>can you retards stop spamming all these NSA coin threads nobody cares about your 70% price collapse in less than a year

>he only thinks in terms of fiat gains
one day you’ll learn kid, but by then you’ll probably have already roped

NUGT/GDX/AG long dated calls are 100x if we go into recession and the central banks cut. keep buying shitcoins though