Linkies I'm sorry but it's over. Just market sold my stack

medium.com/@mbatsinelas/moving-on-from-the-link-marines-1404dab408cc

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 6.10.40 PM.png (1920x1080, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mbatsinelas/moving-on-from-the-link-marines-1404dab408cc
newsbtc.com/2019/07/05/bitcoin-price-fomo-fireworks-holidays/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck...it’s been fun marines :(

>advertising and begging
archive that shit

OH SHIT

who

WOW finally a rational linktard

Attached: 2019-07-18 17_13_27-Window.png (709x287, 20K)

> literal who bobo sold the bottom and wants to buy back in. Pretends he sold the peak like an expert trader out of principle.

This is now a rolling for zombie survival thread.

Attached: e8bf0c_3768132.jpg (1150x1792, 967K)

This dude is gonna kill himself in a few years.

What a larping piece of shit.

i thought we were going to make it

Attached: images.png (206x245, 7K)

**BREATHES IN**

Attached: 2019-07-18 17_16_21-Window.png (694x369, 31K)

Noice 75%

Roll

I am not overweight in link like this guy so not selling. But I will use this article as a template to do my own research on any future crypto I invest in. Thanks bro.

What do you want, a trophy?

roll for ebola-chan

>believing this fud

This will be as legendary as 10,000 btc pizza. I can almost envision the memes being made right now.

Wow, wish I sold at $4.36 too. I'm filled with so much regret having not done so. I'm such a failure.

That "May be" is pure speculation that creeps into your mind when you see spikes. But entering this paranoid way of thinking means you have to forget that bitcoin is rising and all other alts are also seeing green spikes as well. It's just mental masturbation.

>This will be as legendary as 10,000 btc pizza.
Sure. The dude "only" made 10x profits and exited at the top of the bubble. Price is already down 50% since he sold. Let's laugh at that loser!

>Competition

>Microsoft Coco
literally chainlink

>Provable (formerly Oracalize)
literally chainlink

>Witnet
lmao

>UMA
literally who?

Dream girl roll

Rol

>pure speculation
Just like Sergey using the logo of Libra (a cryptocurrency that doesn't even exist yet) during his presentation.

I have an unsettling feeling that this Matt guy has some sort of inside information behind the scenes. He's gotten to go ahead far in advance to exit because he knows there are dire days ahead for chainlink.

roll

95% i will make it

Sergey carves out a new industry and literally has the support needed to achieve the snowball effect (oracle startups) as he said last night and this idiot sells. Larp.

Attached: 1546983682515.jpg (600x338, 102K)

Ra ra rollllll

>be seething bobo ass (((journalist)))
>larp as a marine and post some fud

Attached: 1562735645152.png (362x507, 192K)

... Except they didn't sell the top you fucking moron.

Attached: linkdogee.jpg (715x672, 117K)

>inside information behind the scenes.
You don't need any information behind the scenes to realize he's right.

He was never gonna make it, he didn't have the strength of will.

Irrelevant. The guy has just made some points that he would like addressed, he isn't presenting sage advice. So don't let this article get used as FUD. He wants transparency about token rewards and certainty that there will be no legal ramifications regarding the recent sell off. My IQ is too low to even care about that but maybe the Chainlink team should address it in a blog or something.

imagine trying to justify why you were "the smart money" who cashed early and didn't get to go to the moon.
GUISE, GUISE, I WAS JUST WORRIED ABOUT LEGAL RISK OK, I WASNT A BRAINLET
the absolute state.

This kid's such a little faggot /nolink/ lmfao look at his face.

You fucking retards dont get how long ago this shit has been planned.

Attached: 1562477138356.jpg (1017x1014, 374K)

>they didn't sell the top you fucking moron.
It doesn't matter, you fucking idiot. They printed the tokens FOR FREE. Any price is profitable for the team and they don't give a fuck if it's $3 or $2 or $1, it's basically free money.

He's actually right.

The tokenomics and developer holdback are pretty damn criminal.

I mean, not even DASH was this scammy with their pre-mine scam.

Attached: 1450901555001.jpg (600x600, 84K)

crypto is such a scam

"The oracle problem could be a $50B market, but right now most of the token’s value comes from speculation."

>$50B

Attached: 1563382937068.jpg (114x125, 4K)

He claims he exited at 4.36$ because Sergey is dumping his stack, yet first stack was sold on July third whenLINK was 3.7$

roll

I've never once seen a bobo 'who sold the top' respond when asked to screencap the order.

Well he did say he "completely" exited, meaning he has been selling off since that time. Assuming he isn't full of shit

>shills this fucking nigger

Attached: 1_3-GS54__YhWWovMMgkD6bg.png (820x888, 203K)

OH NONONONO

>He claims he exited at 4.36$ because Sergey is dumping his stack
No, he didn't claim that. Read it again.

roll

At wat point will you retards open a calculator and calculate the max possible price of link based on facts like it's Mcap and crypyo's total mcap?

Now compare that figure to apple's value or M$....feeling retarded yet?

99% its all downhill for link now

Attached: 1562258000766.jpg (387x600, 85K)

He clearly sold yesterday at the bottom and now is trying to fud. Like that Timo fag.

enjoy your 7 day ban

ps not rolling at all haha

Hey bitch, not selling. Lick my balls fag.

Of course it matters dip shit. To avoid being accused of insider trading I'm almost certain he'll never sell the top.

Attached: linkchad.jpg (1280x1280, 237K)

>how long ago this shit has been planned.
Yes... it was planned in your fertile and schizophrenic imagination.

>medium.com/@mbatsinelas/moving-on-from-the-link-marines-1404dab408cc
>Disclaimer: I have completely exited my Chainlink position as of June 29 ($4.36) after almost two years of holding.
It is literally the first sentence in the post.

Eat my asshole, nolink little bitch lol

Yeah the disclaimer does discredit him somewhat. Implying he sold at the top on June 29 due to some doubts in it's future and not just because he wanted some quick bucks.

>To avoid being accused of insider trading I'm almost certain he'll never sell the top.
Insider trading? lol
What are you talking about? This is crypto and they are selling tokens on BINANCE a Chinese exchange based in Malta, way outside of US jurisdiction and literally no one can monitor whether insider trading is going on or not

based and redpilled. these fags tirelessly shill against link and it doesn't work on anyone here.

Rollin

I didnt even buy sub 20cents. Your eoy predictions are mathematic fallacies. They just cannot exist ... they would make link bigger than apple and bigger than the whole crypto sphere.

Rolling then posting results

>It is literally the first sentence in the post.
He never said that sold BECAUSE Sergey was dumping his stack. He sold before Sergey started to dump. Read again, moron.

Sergey has done pretty much everything to avoid LINK being labeled a security. Which is the polar opposite of most other crypto projects.
>and literally no one can monitor whether insider trading is going on or not
The blockchain is public info. You can see when they sell.

Attached: GETOUT.gif (180x158, 1.31M)

Here we go

Guys, I'm just in the process of writing my latest medium article about how I perfectly sold the LINK top. Unfortunately I didn't call it out to any of my followers due to some vague reasons that I will gloss over quickly. Also, please don't ask for proof as you should just trust me and I'm not near my computer to take a photo of the screen with my phone. Oh, and obviously I had a 500k+ stack, but don't ask me to prove that either as I lost the address to my wallet after successfully cashing out to fiat. Um what price was the top guys? Just for my article you see.......

And that can't be because...? You say so? Pull your head out of your ass and buy or be salty for the rest of your life.

>Sergey has done pretty much everything to avoid LINK being labeled a security
Except running an ICO and devising a proof-of-stake system? Lmao

Roll

only because Sirgay was drowning in BigMacs and couldn't bother to move the funds from the cold wallet

Attached: 1524436544330.jpg (500x375, 210K)

>Except running an ICO and devising a proof-of-stake system? Lmao
In a word: yes. Wouldn't be on Coinbase and have qualified for the custody service if it was.

Attached: 1523723683573.png (485x443, 47K)

Attached: kekmf.jpg (657x640, 35K)

R u guys 4 real? Do u even know ANYTHING about businesses?

Attached: 1554321536075.png (511x515, 29K)

ROLLING FOR ZOMBIE SLAYING

>Wouldn't be on Coinbase and have qualified for the custody service if it was.
Coinbase's shareholders needed to dump their ICO stacks and seized the opportunity to list link when the Oracle and Google news came out.

Also, they listed it before July 4th, anticipating the surge in liquidity in the US as families meet over the holiday and talk about their investments.
See:
newsbtc.com/2019/07/05/bitcoin-price-fomo-fireworks-holidays/

>I didnt even buy sub 20cents. Your eoy predictions
bros, turns out we're only going to be millionaires rather than multi-millionaires AH BLOO BLOO

I mean great for him to have sold the ATH but wow what a brainlet article. Sold link because scared of it being a security, even though he himself mentions coinbase listing means it's been highly checked, then because the team is not disclosing what they're doing with tokens AND isn't scaling, although when he sold last month they hadn't even started selling and when they did start selling they did explain it was for scaling... So it's either one or the other and his time frame and logic doesn't make any sense, then it's also because people over reacted to the Google thing, which if you're not a brainlet is a good thing because it means there's a lot more and more important to come and be developed, and he himself understands the team did it to get more attention which means higher industry reputation and node operators and therefore will still massively grow afterwards etc then he acts like witnet and uma lmao are serious competition by also posting the fucking Krug shitpost wow, fuck his logic is so brainlet tier and really pisses me off because he's otherwise done his research/been spoonfed enough, how is it even possible to wait 2 years and sell for the weakest of fud and dumbest of reasons. Just say you wanted to take profit instead of this stupid shit.

rollng

>Coinbase's shareholders needed to dump their ICO stacks and seized the opportunity to list link when the Oracle and Google news came out.
... We both know that is absolute horseshit.
>Also, they listed it before July 4th, anticipating the surge in liquidity in the US as families meet over the holiday and talk about their investments.
And do they still need the liquidity from the fourth of July?

Attached: download (1).jpg (283x178, 9K)

>coinbase listing means it's been highly checked,
This is absolute bullshit.
Coinbase may have bypassed standard procedures with link as they wanted to ride the Google + Oracle pump. They could easily delist link tokens for being securities, just like Bittrex had to delist dozens of tokens to comply with SEC orders.

Girl scout

>They printed the tokens FOR FREE
it actually costs ether to do that

Roll

>... We both know that is absolute horseshit.
It's not. That's how Coinbase operates, we've known this for years. The company exists to make money for its shareholders, not to give moonboys their lambos.

>And do they still need the liquidity from the fourth of July?
Greater liquidity means they can dump their tokens for a much higher price without crashing the market, meaning millions of dollars more in profits.

>I bought the bottom and sold the top but I didn't tell anyone
Sounds legit YOU LARPING FAGGOT

These 2 posts sum up the article. Shills competition which is trash or literally chainlink.

What has the price of the token to do with the company? They only own a part of it.

>It's not. That's how Coinbase operates, we've known this for years. The company exists to make money for its shareholders, not to give moonboys their lambos.
I guess we will have to wait and see whether or not Coinbase dumps link into the nether or creates a profitable node. I know which I think is more likely.
>Greater liquidity means they can dump their tokens for a much higher price without crashing the market, meaning millions of dollars more in profits.
Then why didn't it happen last fourth of July?

kkk

Krug is such a fucking loser. He made his money in boomercoin on a stroke of good luck and everything he's touched since then has been a complete failure.
He resents Sergey because he has what he can never have.

You could have made that argument even though it was honestly silly before mainnet and token found utility, now it's being used and that's why it's been approved by coinbase, now also consider how tight Sergey is with people in the legal world like Aaron Wright who is in deep with the SEC, do you really think the likes of accord and Wright would not themselves have done their homework before endorsing link. It's so stupid.

>I guess we will have to wait and see whether or not Coinbase dumps link
They already dumped it. Not Coinbase, but their shareholders.

>Then why didn't it happen last fourth of July?
Bear market.

Rolling

man, miss these games, roll!

you mean you think they would want to cash out last fourth when chainlink was bottoming out at 20 cents a token?

Rolling and not selling.

>doesn't know what sex is
Guess we gotta do something about that

kek rolling for kms

Roll