Kek this was posted on r/ethdev 10 days ago, probably in the top 5 biggest ethereum developer community

kek this was posted on r/ethdev 10 days ago, probably in the top 5 biggest ethereum developer community.

Not a single dev actually came out and said they used Chainlink, most of them actually completely ROASTED the Chainlink dev who came out to answer questions.

>muh Google/Oracle partnership

It was FAKE. No one is using Chainlink KYCed oracles

Linkies absolutely BTFO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 7.25.39 AM.png (1014x1430, 312K)

this FUD is boring
>no marketplace
Linkpool just built one

Attached: 1563423642438.png (866x938, 836K)

pretty bullish if you ask me. reddit is full of retards who don't understand how to run a company.

>$3bil market cap
>0 actual users
>this is normal
kek

>Jow Forums non-technical retards love it
>actual developers who are Chainlink's potential users hate it
>this is bullish
kek

>Then they fight you

>your potential customers reject your product because it's not decentralized as advertised
>this is bullish
kek

>Actual developers

Yeah, people who are forced to be typing monkeys for a paycheck are supposedly smarter than people sitting around at home all they literally doing whatever they want gaming the system for a profit for very little effort.

Those "developers" dream of being user's

I don't disagree with you, but devs are the ones who decide what tech stack is being used in companies. And this is the undeniable proof that no one is interested in using LINK. I'm not aware of any bigger ethereum dev community than Jow Forumsethdev. Even if there was one, it's still one of the biggest.

I used to use logic to question Chainlink, but then it went from 50 cents to almost $5 and I lost out on a ton of money.

Truth is, it doesn't matter one single fuck if LINK is just a glorified JSON parser. Doesn't matter if they have no finished product to show or that the creator exit-scammed his last project. Doesn't even matter if the Google partnership is fake, as long as it's a possible truth.

Crypto doesn't say, "Oh this is the project that makes the most sense and has the most legit team that works hardest and has the most Github commits. Therefore it will have the highest market cap." That's how kids that bought their first ETH in 2018 think and that's why they stay poor. You can't question LINK's ability to moon anymore, it's been proven.

What's your point? Most projects mooned 10, 50 or 100x based on some fake hype, then corrected 99%.

>I used to use logic
> but then it went from 50 cents to almost $5 and I lost out on a ton of money.
That's because in crypto, you need to buy stupidly.
Retail traders are mostly stupid normies, so you have to think like them.

Look at how easily debunkable Bitcoin copyright registrations and chink fake news about binance relisting pumped BSV x4.

You have to buy stupidly, but then you also have to sell wisely. Because all the retail trading normies will hold all the way up and all the way down.
You had to be smart enough to sell Link at $4, and to sell BSV at the top, after all the fake news had dried up.

weak fud

Attached: 1562636939930.jpg (600x491, 29K)

>who decide what tech stack is being used in companies.

I am going to use a car analogy. Please bear with me.
>Be engineer working at Volkswagen
>Love internal combustion cars
>People talk about electric cars being the future
>Not on my watch
>Tell them all the problems with electric cars and why electric cars are stupid
>People tell other people because I am an engineer at Volkswagen
>Higher up tells me I will be exclusively working on electric cars
>*Sigh* I should just kill myself electric cars are stupid.
>10 years pass
>People tell me how they used to love internal combustion cars, I tell them why that's stupid and how awesome electric car technology is.

It was one retard saying 'durr, what if all the nodes are actually one person?' then Rory shut him down. Can you try harder next time?

Funny you think those are actual ETH devs when they are just link marines like me Shitposting and FUDing constantly so I can keep accumulating.

What your point? It was a software dev who decided the software stack used at Volkswagen. It's literally impossible for a non-dev to choose a tech stack, they don't even understand what any of it means, nor could they verify what was actually going on in the stack.

kek no, that Chainlink guy got absolutely BTFO in every single argument. Stop lying to try to pump your bags.

Holy shit, I don't care. Never selling.

Attached: 1561943246764.jpg (1567x1253, 361K)

so? Everybody else is.

>It was FAKE.
Good FUD until this part. Then you just shit the bed.

2/10.

> probably in the top 5 biggest ethereum developer community

>one literally who random guy who doesn't appear to be an Eth developer isn't buying him
>his only posts in r/ethdev are literally this Link fud
What exactly is the point of posting this again?

absolute lie, pretty much only devs hang out in that sub, you can check the history of the posters if you need proof. Why are linkies so desperate they need to make up lies to pump their bags? It's pathetic.

I truly hope you are sincere

the point is this is one of the biggest ethereum dev community, not a SINGLE dev came out to defend or say they use Chainlink. And it was on the front page of that sub for several days.

Absolutely BTFO. NO ONE IS USING IT

cool i'll pick more up then

>DEVS bro, actual DEVS are talking about chainlink!!! Imagine thinking you are smarter than literal DEVS!

Attached: 879342D6-2D4D-4AF6-8223-E535498FE624.jpg (512x512, 19K)

Hundreds of teams

congrats on buying an overpriced top10 coin (if you look a the real circulating supply) with 0 users.

>all potential customers hate it
>this is bullish
kek

Putting in this much effort to FUD. Why waste your time?

Who cares I sold ath

> not a SINGLE dev came out to defend or say they use Chainlink
My guess for this is the fact that this subreddit is nearly dead. You have lots of posts, a significant majority of which have zero or just a couple of comments (even from a week or two ago).
Seems devs are generally too busy to waste their time answering random questions on fucking reddit all day.

Nobody uses that sub, most popular post of the year has 30 comments.

cope
there's literally 30 upvotes and 40 replies, all of them roasting Chainlink.

I mean, it takes like 15 minutes to write your own oracle. Plus you only have to pay gas for the transaction that sends the data from the internet into eth's blockchain, instead of paying both gas and link.

Nobody really cares that the oracle is centralized, when everything else about the smart contract isn't.

not going over there to read the thread but >implying discord shills don't brigade the reddit votes

cope
You can easily check the post histories and see they are just regular users who post in other programming subs

>regular users
So.. a thread where no Eth developers posted one way or another is somehow proof that no one is using Chainlink?

This kind of thinking is why all of their projects are low value dogshit.

Yes but PWC, banks and other financial institutions have taken tech from being the guys who do stuff to the guys who choose stuff.

The guys in charge are increasingly more technology orientated. More CEO's than ever with Physics, Math and ComptSci backgrounds with finance done as an overview in MBA.

Do you have reading comprehension issues? Is your IQ so low that you can't even read?

Those are regular users who are obviously developers based on their answers and post histories. This sub is one of the biggest eth developer community. I read it pretty often and have posted questions about my own contracts there.

Gavin Wood: creator of Ethereum and solidity language
John Wolpert: founder of IBM blockchain and hyperledger
Yorke Rhodes: founder of Microsoft blockchain
Aaron Wright: legal chair of the EEA and boss of consensys' most important project according to Lubin
Fernando Ribeiro: Enterprise integration lead at Oracle blockchain division
Allen Day: blockchain R&D team leader at Google Cloud Big Query division
Tom Gonser: founder of docusign
All love what chainlink is doing
But some nerd on reddit knows better

ETH is a mess. Chainlink needs to work ASAP to transition the token to a better blockchain like Harmoney.
Get off the sinking ship before everyone realizes that proof of stake is still multiple years away.

Fag

They "love" it, but they're not using it. No one is using it. This is the proof.

And everyone who bought a token with $3bil marketcap and no users need to get out before the correction.

The "proof" is that the majority of the usage is just the heartbeat contract. It may be on mainnet, but its far from a usable product.

So you're saying you should only invest in things after there full value has already been realised? And that's a good way to make money?

I'm saying an ERC20 with 0 users is not worth $3bil marketcap

>Those are regular users who are obviously developers based on their answers and post histories
Really? Cause the OP (who's also the main critic here) doesn't have ANY comments about Eth development in his history.

Duh clear bullish signal buy buy buy

so? It's pretty obvious he's a dev himself and that everyone else in the thread is a dev as well, and not a SINGLE person came to Chainlink's defense or said they were interested in using Chainlink. IN ONE OF THE BIGGEST ETHEREUM DEV COMMUNITY.

Absolutely BTFO. NO. ONE. IS. USING. CHAINLINK.

>Reddit is chainlinks target market

Attached: 1562054218095.jpg (570x587, 63K)

kek this is pretty retarded right here
>ask question on nearly dead subreddit
>use argument from authority based entirely on people who aren't related to the topic
>19 posts

Hey thank you user. We all really appriciate you being here and looking out for our best interests like this. You're a real mother thersa, putting in all this effort to warn us about this total scam project

Redditors literally don't understand the criticism of "argument from authority", everything is social to them. Objectivity is meaningless, its just who important says what. A sad condition that leads to fellating niggers.

Not selling bitch

Ya'll posting in a bait thread

Attached: SMUG_SERGEY.webm (720x480, 1.59M)

What a waste of god damn time.
I bought at 20 cents bitch. I have more money than you.

Attached: 1532625501197.jpg (1080x1374, 502K)

OH NO NO NO
SELL
SELL
SELL

> Literally who
In all honesty stop bringing leddit shit here op

S to spit on link

Right? How good does every day feel.

Attached: 1538685460167.png (483x581, 256K)

>bagholders
>practically ATH

>actual developers
I work for IBM and I can tell you the developers who browse reddit are just adult daycare. They fix occasional bugs and go back to jacking off about their dog's instagram.

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER
MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

>That's because in crypto, you need to buy stupidly.
>Retail traders are mostly stupid normies, so you have to think like them.
This is true on the surface, but then you would have bought chainium (own), turtlecoin, req, bounty0x, and thousands of other shilled shitcoins I don't even remember.
Maybe someone has a method to assign probabilities to shitcoins that's actually profitable statistically, but I don't know of one, so I stay away.

Shorting 10,000,000 contacts

>Redditors literally don't understand the criticism of "argument from authority"
as opposed to stinkies?

> his attempt at fudding is literally referencing confused brainlet debates by plebbitors trying to cope for the fact that they had to buy at $2+
COMPELLING, MY DUDE
JUST SOLD 100K

Attached: laff.png (225x225, 11K)

Anyone that says "Be all and all" is a retard and should not be believed

>believing a bunch of Jow Forums fudders on reddit are eth devs.

Holy fuck absolute state of nolinkers you guys are sub 60 IQ

That board is full of developers. This board is full of speculator retards