Make youtube channel for shits, it gathers 2411 active subs and gets monetized in 1 month

>make youtube channel for shits, it gathers 2411 active subs and gets monetized in 1 month.

dont know how to promote it.

Attached: D63D13E4-17C8-4842-9926-CB8B01A03A97.jpg (1536x1370, 586K)

can anyone help me out here (im even willing to pay)?

obviously there is a specific group that enjoys content like this, but im unsure how to search out these people.

Bump.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

You should start speaking Russian. Would attract the Rus crowd. And be less autistic. Post link.

link is
CCTV Experiment
on youtube.

I cant post links cause by now theyve become bannable words by the janjans.

Гoвopи пo-pyccки, comrade.

Attached: 1563331458610.png (794x800, 655K)

Bump

I fail to see how speaking russian will help me out since this is my target demographic. Pic related.

Attached: CE6D5083-A00A-4EF2-AA6A-C45771435690.png (1536x2048, 156K)

Oh, heres the russian speaking crowd.

Fuck off ur harassing people for views. It's such a slimy tactic and you can get your ass nobody's gonna help you. Go do something productive with your life

Forgot pic.

Attached: F572035E-0A5D-4696-B9DB-3F76E3C9C086.png (1536x2048, 205K)

Quit switching IPs you huge faggot

In all honesty, just continue posting on Jow Forums. That's where all your subscribers are from, anyway.

fair enough.

then again, i risk getting beat up, stabbed etc by doing this, so not sure what youre mad about.

You can start by making a thread on a more populated board like /b/

80% is from surveillance camera mans crowd.

kanker mogool

This is genuinely the worst channel on YouTube. So strange.

I figured some here might own a very popular facebook page, or something similar.

i cant post my older links on Jow Forums since they are banned.

You need to make shirts with cctv experiment plastered onto it and start selling it.

Strange? Yes.
But there is undeniably a crowd for this. An active one at that.

Attached: A2FCEDDF-ADC8-4363-AE2D-D9CFCAABAF19.jpg (1536x1041, 211K)

Start playing minecraft

Thanks but i dont think that will help.

I need a source where i can promote or spam the fuck out of my channel.

Ive already hired a pajeet to do some work, but i have a feeling he ran with the money, the little fucker

Attached: F17396E9-7D89-4AB6-961E-6853CD21228D.jpg (1536x1799, 502K)

I thought Jow Forums would actually help me out.
What is this shit?

Attached: 88F9ED5B-70AD-429D-B26C-8A5EE2762063.jpg (710x842, 49K)

12n8MvWtYsFhDnVneJocTUyBzQi6Au4oAU
I can help advertise it for you. Russian forums, VK, ok, etc.

Make another channel for “reactions” to your channel. FUD your own channel is what I’m trying to say. Make it seem controversial so people will watch it out of curiosity. Reverse psychology

No offense but I’ve skimmed through your channel and your content is lack luster to say the least. What grabs the audiences attention is borderline dangerous content. You need to go to the red light district or something in order to get some good material.

is that some base64 code or something?

also, how would you plan to help out? and what would you like in return?

Also make your video titles more click baity

Yeah, skimming through doesnt say much.
I get equally as much watch time with the smaller videos compared to the 16.000 views bigger ones.

the smaller ones bring in more revenue too.

I dont understand what youre sayng.
you mean people that watch my videos? their reactions or what?

Btc. And whatever you think is acceptable, I'll do the work equal to what's sent.

Ugh you’re unbearable
Good luck to you..

FILMING RANDOM PEOPLE AT A NUDE.BEACH (GONE WRONG POLICE CALLED)

someone donated me 560244 sat bitcoin once. been forever sitting in my wallet, but not worth much i guess.

I dont mean to be unbearable. I appreciate the advice, but you seem to say that its content nobody likes to watch, which is just not true. Look at the average amount of comments on the videos. +/- 100 and ive only been going for a few months,

i wont so this to my subs.

do this*

No retard. Make a fake rival channel that you control.

Bump

Can anyone help me promote this channel? Im willing to spend some shekels.

Make CCTV EXPERIMENT shirts 1984 style and wear them while filming. Would cause less confusion and might get different responses from people.

Attached: 1550944057846.jpg (368x537, 76K)

Oh, like that. But..Id have to do that with seperate accounts and start from scratch again.
How would i make THOSE vids popular then?

actually based

Bump

I cant since that would make the subjects aware of the existence of the channel.

Bump

It makes it less creepy than people thinking you're filming them then going home and wacking to it.

>people thinking you're filming them then going home and wacking to

implying thats not part of the appeal.

Well I was thinking that the reaction videos would double your views since your current viewers would see those in the feed and watch them too. I guess the point is to have a more normie friendly video that criticizes your admittedly creepy CCTV experiment. As far as shilling the channel I have no idea except for taking advantage of the YouTube algorithm by doing reactions to other stuff but having a focus on your own videos mainly. Hope that makes sense. I don’t know shit about YouTube or marketing yet I’m giving you advice so take that into account when forming your game plan. (This is Jow Forums after all.)

>
Hey man i just want to say please please dont shoot anyone or rape anyone. Please, you are loved. i know its difficult with your "condition" and this your best "idea". but please dont kill or hurt anyone because you are hurting inside.

love

>kek. i wont, silly user.

would you believe me if i said ive fucked 30 women and had long term relationships with 4 of them?

user OFCOURSE i believe you. You are a KIND and INTELLIGENT man. any woman would be LUCKY to have you as a partner. You matter. You are an awesome person and people around you LOVE you

:)

Kek. Please sub to me, itd be an honor.

ofcourse i will user! but please dont hurt anyone, ok? we might even become friends. would you like that?

dude keep up the good work

Surveillance Camera Man was incredible, I will watch your stuff

Im half way the pepperspray video. pretty guy. are you on the spectrum?

probably, and you too for making it half way, my nigger.

Thanks man. Any ideas on how i can reach more bros like you (and me)?

Bump

Bump

bump

this is a public imageboard Im just posting a coment

Even if he is harassing people. It is very interesting in a broader picture of humankind and our nature. Footage like this from the early 1900's would be amazing to watch. This is like a time capsule, a little glimpse into people.

Ah, yes, we dont have enough footage of humans on the internet yet. Lets better go out and make our contribute to the extremely small number of footage of these times by bullying random people. Seems like a very noble plan.

lol bump......

what the FUCK is this autism?

Attached: IMG_0702.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

bump

Bump

What did you thought about the 'food tray' guy? be honest.

it's the channel owner bumping his thread because he thinks Jow Forums will watch/sub to his shit

hey op, just make better content you fucking mongoloid.

not sure if you are based or retard

That's creepy bro

Bump

You are a less interesting, jewish version of surveillance camera man. Have the balls to approach some marrocans and blacks. And stop acting so forced and fake.

this is literally just a shitty version of Surveillance Camera Man.

Bump

kanker nou toch op autist
echt een mongool ben je

It is but it's kind of awesome and surveillance man cucked out so OP should pick up where he left off. Good job keep pushing this. Love the schizoid nature of it. Your problem is going to be demonetization since it's a gray area, so enjoy it while you can

also you don't need to promote it if you have 2500 already youre on track.
keep it an underground organic thing
consistency is key

Dutch scum.

Check out Mememaster Nate while you're at it please I can't hold a real job

I’m just bumping

Who?

Im not forcing anything.

This is Jow Forums, isnt it? Obviously some like this footage and there is a market it fills. Just give advice on how to promote it.

This is what real autism looks like fellas. I didn't even watch the videos but you can smell the autism on OP's posts.

Bump

And? Some people seem to enjoy it.

>hurrr durr we got cctv everywhere so why ur not okay with me shoving camera in your face LOLL

Attached: 1287796266032.jpg (756x567, 73K)

Its obviously not about that anymore but about how people react to being filmed without being asked.

Turn it into a TRV maximalist Youtube site, garnering Asian followers, and therefore, possibility of , well, (REDACTED)

Bump

Ik hoop dat ik je een keer tegen kom gast
Ik sla met plezier elke tand uit je mond
welke stad is dit?
Anyone want me to film myself hurting this guy? I'll upload it live

Looks interesting OP I will bump sir

Attached: Adhira3.jpg (352x198, 22K)

Why is there always this one dude that wants to physically assault someone for filming?

What a cringe.

Just install cameras at your house and start streaming, instead of bothering others. Like many of these people are clearly not comfortable with you filming them. Just you wait when someone punches your teeth out desu.