Why do so many idiots fall for the LARPs on here...

Why do so many idiots fall for the LARPs on here? That faggot metokur even fell for it and he was supposedly smarter than most other e celebs. How can so many people come here and blow their load of mental retardation? All he had to do was zoom out and see bitcoin was under $5K not but a few months ago. Nobody but dumbfuck boomers and latecomers have actually lost money.

It just baffles me, and he will walk away thinking he's in the right like everyone else. I'm glad these idiots aren't buying crypto. How is it possible for these people to say "hurrr look at coinbase! it dumping!" live in front of hundreds of people and be proud of your own retardation? Jow Forums has effectively FUDed his entire audience because he himself bought into it. How long before more e-celeb dick riders start parroting him? How many people will blame him for missing out in a year from now and FOMO in?

Attached: 1562632615637.jpg (493x423, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/R2Pm5xE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quick rundown?

> being this anally devastated over a 5 minute joke mention

Can someone redpill me on metokur?

hes just some internet creep.

heard he was json prser friend

I'm really devastated over here with my tens of thousands of dollars. No I'm just annoyed I liked Metokur and here he comes like literally every other redditor late to the party except he's smug about being an idiot. I thought he was smart enough to see through the memes and I'm just surprised he fell for such obvious LARPs

What larp? Like fud? Which coin are you talking about?

OP is too much in his frels to explain what the fuck he is actually worled up about.

Probably didnt wanna write a blog post. He's saving that for the thread.

> "oh no my pretend internet friend isn't interested in my hobby!!!"

The state of you.

some dude named metokur sold all his (((LINK)))

OP just finds it comical

What do you mean what coin? Chainlink of course. You seem to be new here so I'll give you the quick rundown. Link was discussed in depth over a year ago, most of the oldfags already filled their bags and are on private discord channels or telegram servers waiting to become rich, most of them already have tends of thousands of link tokens that were bought sub 50 cents. Most oldfags don't want "nulinkers" or redditors to make any money because they're obviously undeserving of it. All of the announcements that have been happening recently have already been found out before they happened.

imgur.com/a/R2Pm5xE

You're welcome. the 1K eoy meme isn't just a meme it's actually quite likely to happen if the token does what it's supposed to do. Jim is so fucking stupid that he just looks at what anons say here and takes it at face value. I can create a thread right now with a bunch of link memes saying how I bought the top at $4.50 and people will believe it. Now imagine people are bored and already filled their bags waiting to become rich and most likely already are. What would YOU do?

Spotted a jim fanboy, good job parroting his words. Stay poor, every time I see you brainlets post I start to want to provide actual helpful information less and less. I have made more money in a month off link than you probably make in 6 by doing literally nothing. You can either sit back and watch like the cuck you are, or you can get in on it. But like any other normie you'll just let other people take the risk for you.

Enjoy, see you at $10.

i want nulinkers to make it that's why i never left. no one deserves wage slavery

Wew that paragraph of autism rage has to be asian rage. Post flat face Nguyen.

Well I type pretty fast, I can understand your seething rage at people who are better than you though

That's why I try to get these people to at the very least do research but you have retards like this guy I'm replying to that will just live life poor and in 10 years from now say "oh well guess some nerds just got lucky haha I could have been rich too oh well!".

I'm quite literally spoon feeding them information and they will still remain poor, how does that even work?

OH NO NO NO

Attached: ethnic-preferences2.png (450x511, 89K)

Here you go, since words are scary to you here's something more familiar.

Attached: 1562461322413.jpg (480x480, 22K)

try harder faggot he is only trying to help

>Most oldfags don't want "nulinkers" or redditors to make any money because they're obviously undeserving of it.
I don't even know if that's true. In 2017 there was fud and retardation but no real idea about "keeping newfags out". That seemed to happen with the mid 2018 newfags who arrived after much of the discussion was already done. They read the pasta and then decided to start muh secret club.
Discords were a huge blow to Jow Forums as well because they turned Jow Forums from being the base of discussion to being a testing ground for a whole bunch of retarded showing off, so that they could go back to the discord and say "look what I did on Jow Forums lmao"

got roasted by FOTM liberal twitch streamer "destiny"

I took a hiatus from Jow Forums as a whole during that time so I wasn't really paying attention. Jokes on me now but in any case the "secret club" thing has always annoyed me and I hoped that Jow Forums would be the place to have actual discussion for years to come but that might not be the reality anymore. I don't want to participate in some tranny discord to get useful information, I like this image board format even if we're flooded with dipshits. It's the idea that anyone can come here and say something regardless of what it is that came to give us the biggest potential money earners in the first place

As much as nulinkers annoy me I was a nulinker as well once, and any community or project needs new blood to continue

He's a 40 year old boomer that makes videos making fun of things like CWC, furries, bronies, pedos, etc. He basically goes around leeching off anything entertaining, regurgitates it to his audience for money on Patreon, and then moves onto the next dumpster fire.

His videos are mediocre in quality, but he's one of the few people who are actually funny and talk about deranged shit like deviantart balloon fetishists